The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 240 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 290 340 740 1240 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 27816
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24231
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    I was driving home and said YOLO why not see the beast I'm bored and have time. Wow did I make a mistake walk straight to her back room after knocking. She comes back talking about her animal and her kids blah blah blah. She takes off her clothes. I turn on the lights and I tell her I'm taking pics for the boys. Then she threatens "don't post these on porn sites if you do I want a cut of the money".

    I told her why would I want to post these pictures on a porn site that's a waste of my time. I don't know why I didn't take pics of downstairs but it is a permanent mess I suggest you avoid. In my head I'm thinking I can't even hit you with a jimmy hat. She asks so what are we doing you want sex? I told her hell no I'll just wank it and bust it on you. She tells me not in the face. I took 2 minutes busted on the boobs and left as fast as possible.

    If your down on your luck and need a Wilda beast and you don't care about your health see this old lady. #neveragain..
    I just threw up nasty.

  2. #24230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    You can almost catch a whiff just from those pics LOL. Is she on TnA or STG? I would love to see the TnA reviews if she's on there. I bet every one of them is 10 stars LOL.
    10 stars, "ATF", and a song written for them to profess their love. Oh the person writing the review will never log in again either for some reason.

  3. #24229
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    I was driving home and said YOLO why not see the beast I'm bored and have time. Wow did I make a mistake walk straight to her back room after knocking. She comes back talking about her animal and her kids blah blah blah. She takes off her clothes. I turn on the lights and I tell her I'm taking pics for the boys. Then she threatens "don't post these on porn sites if you do I want a cut of the money".

    I told her why would I want to post these pictures on a porn site that's a waste of my time. I don't know why I didn't take pics of downstairs but it is a permanent mess I suggest you avoid. In my head I'm thinking I can't even hit you with a jimmy hat. She asks so what are we doing you want sex? I told her hell no I'll just wank it and bust it on you. She tells me not in the face. I took 2 minutes busted on the boobs and left as fast as possible.

    If your down on your luck and need a Wilda beast and you don't care about your health see this old lady. #neveragain.

    TRDL:

    Saw princess last week man she is super ugly. She will let you do anything no questions asked but I'd say don't even bother seeing this creature.

    1. She's ugly.

    2. She's filthy her claims of no D's is a lie check her below with lights for fleshy gifts.

    3. Her place is similar to a hoarders palace with a weird smell.

    4. If you need more info just DM me on here.

    *ForTheNastyBoys.
    You can almost catch a whiff just from those pics LOL. Is she on TnA or STG? I would love to see the TnA reviews if she's on there. I bet every one of them is 10 stars LOL.

  4. #24228
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    I was driving home and said YOLO why not see the beast I'm bored and have time. Wow did I make a mistake walk straight to her back room after knocking. She comes back talking about her animal and her kids blah blah blah. She takes off her clothes. I turn on the lights and I tell her I'm taking pics for the boys. Then she threatens "don't post these on porn sites if you do I want a cut of the money".

    I told her why would I want to post these pictures on a porn site that's a waste of my time. I don't know why I didn't take pics of downstairs but it is a permanent mess I suggest you avoid. In my head I'm thinking I can't even hit you with a jimmy hat. She asks so what are we doing you want sex? I told her hell no I'll just wank it and bust it on you. She tells me not in the face. I took 2 minutes busted on the boobs and left as fast as possible.

    If your down on your luck and need a Wilda beast and you don't care about your health see this old lady. #neveragain.

    TRDL:

    Saw princess last week man she is super ugly. She will let you do anything no questions asked but I'd say don't even bother seeing this creature..
    *ForTheNastyBoys is right. Yeah not my cup of tea. At all.

  5. #24227
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    I was driving home and said YOLO why not see the beast I'm bored and have time. Wow did I make a mistake walk straight to her back room after knocking. She comes back talking about her animal and her kids blah blah blah. She takes off her clothes. I turn on the lights and I tell her I'm taking pics for the boys. Then she threatens "don't post these on porn sites if you do I want a cut of the money".

    I told her why would I want to post these pictures on a porn site that's a waste of my time. I don't know why I didn't take pics of downstairs but it is a permanent mess I suggest you avoid. In my head I'm thinking I can't even hit you with a jimmy hat. She asks so what are we doing you want sex? I told her hell no I'll just wank it and bust it on you. She tells me not in the face. I took 2 minutes busted on the boobs and left as fast as possible.

    If your down on your luck and need a Wilda beast and you don't care about your health see this old lady. #neveragain.

    TRDL:

    Saw princess last week man she is super ugly. She will let you do anything no questions asked but I'd say don't even bother seeing this creature.

    1. She's ugly.

    2. She's filthy her claims of no D's is a lie check her below with lights for fleshy gifts.

    3. Her place is similar to a hoarders palace with a weird smell.

    4. If you need more info just DM me on here.

    *ForTheNastyBoys.
    I mentioned her before, some people found her attractive. I said she has Hank hills ass 😂gross. She didn't even know what cowgirl, or doggy or anything was. She said, "you're going to have to teach me. " Gross.

  6. #24226

    Ukrainian Mongrel (Ukraine Princess)

    I was driving home and said YOLO why not see the beast I'm bored and have time. Wow did I make a mistake walk straight to her back room after knocking. She comes back talking about her animal and her kids blah blah blah. She takes off her clothes. I turn on the lights and I tell her I'm taking pics for the boys. Then she threatens "don't post these on porn sites if you do I want a cut of the money".

    I told her why would I want to post these pictures on a porn site that's a waste of my time. I don't know why I didn't take pics of downstairs but it is a permanent mess I suggest you avoid. In my head I'm thinking I can't even hit you with a jimmy hat. She asks so what are we doing you want sex? I told her hell no I'll just wank it and bust it on you. She tells me not in the face. I took 2 minutes busted on the boobs and left as fast as possible.

    If your down on your luck and need a Wilda beast and you don't care about your health see this old lady. #neveragain.

    TRDL:

    Saw princess last week man she is super ugly. She will let you do anything no questions asked but I'd say don't even bother seeing this creature.

    1. She's ugly.

    2. She's filthy her claims of no D's is a lie check her below with lights for fleshy gifts.

    3. Her place is similar to a hoarders palace with a weird smell.

    4. If you need more info just DM me on here.

    *ForTheNastyBoys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20240607_151421[1].jpg‎   20240607_151434[1].jpg‎  

  7. #24225
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    "Her" (the person texting back) is probably her Russian pimp. "She" will offer you anything you want but the story changes when a different girl than pictures shows up to your room and doesn't offer anything.
    Or they go to SC or some other forum and ask for a deposit.

  8. #24224
    Quote Originally Posted by BBenthusiast  [View Original Post]
    Anything I should keep in mind when visiting?
    She is a sweetheart. YMMV regarding this threads topic.

  9. #24223

    Same.

    Quote Originally Posted by StairGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've always got bare from her for standard rate no tip. Couldn't imagine paying that for a little chubby girl.
    Same. Standard for me. Nothing more, and same I wouldn't pay extra for her.

    Pussy is good tho.

  10. #24222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    Google search shows her pics on different sites with different hair.

    https://www.bourdela.com/escorts/marina7-yourangels/
    "Her" (the person texting back) is probably her Russian pimp. "She" will offer you anything you want but the story changes when a different girl than pictures shows up to your room and doesn't offer anything.

  11. #24221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Antonina

    Quote Originally Posted by Lepora  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen AntoninaVenji (Candy) on the other site?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...avenji.632528/

    Over text she is agreeable to topic but something about the review and her flexibility on donations sketches me out.
    Google search shows her pics on different sites with different hair.

    https://www.bourdela.com/escorts/marina7-yourangels/

  12. #24220

    No way

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying it's 800 total for an hour bare with Joey Adams?
    I've always got bare from her for standard rate no tip. Couldn't imagine paying that for a little chubby girl.

  13. #24219
    Are you saying it's 800 total for an hour bare with Joey Adams?

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    An extra 300 $.

  14. #24218
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Seems too good to be true. I would wait until I see some legit reviews from people I trust before taking the plunge. But I am just more risk averse these days. Does not seem real to me.
    Yeah. Best case scenario is you get someone who looks nothing like those pictures. Those might as well be AI generated they are so filtered and edited.

  15. #24217
    Quote Originally Posted by Lepora  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen AntoninaVenji (Candy) on the other site?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...avenji.632528/

    Over text she is agreeable to topic but something about the review and her flexibility on donations sketches me out.
    Seems too good to be true. I would wait until I see some legit reviews from people I trust before taking the plunge. But I am just more risk averse these days. Does not seem real to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape