Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 239 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 289 339 739 1239 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 27809
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24239

    Doodlebug. Get it while you can and while it's hot!

    She claims to be retiring and next week is her last week. Apparently found someone to make an honest lady out of her. I'm out of state otherwise I'd be all over her filling up every hole to the brim.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...lizzie.608201/

  2. #24238

    Perfect creature

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    She sounds perfect.
    Always get a good laugh from dirtyfuks posts!

  3. #24237
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    I was driving home and said YOLO why not see the beast I'm bored and have time. Wow did I make a mistake walk straight to her back room after knocking. She comes back talking about her animal and her kids blah blah blah. She takes off her clothes. I turn on the lights and I tell her I'm taking pics for the boys. Then she threatens "don't post these on porn sites if you do I want a cut of the money".

    I told her why would I want to post these pictures on a porn site that's a waste of my time. I don't know why I didn't take pics of downstairs but it is a permanent mess I suggest you avoid. In my head I'm thinking I can't even hit you with a jimmy hat. She asks so what are we doing you want sex? I told her hell no I'll just wank it and bust it on you. She tells me not in the face. I took 2 minutes busted on the boobs and left as fast as possible.

    If your down on your luck and need a Wilda beast and you don't care about your health see this old lady. #neveragain.

    TRDL:

    Saw princess last week man she is super ugly. She will let you do anything no questions asked but I'd say don't even bother seeing this creature..
    She sounds perfect.

  4. #24236

    Head

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2027036528

    Belongs here. 300 total for BBFS & BBBJ date.
    How was it? Though I am not paying 3 bills for this one (each their own prerogative), if the head is good, I'd see about that exclusively.

    Thanks for the report.

    So-Crates.

  5. #24235
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    I was driving home and said YOLO why not see the beast I'm bored and have time. Wow did I make a mistake walk straight to her back room after knocking. She comes back talking about her animal and her kids blah blah blah. She takes off her clothes. I turn on the lights and I tell her I'm taking pics for the boys. Then she threatens "don't post these on porn sites if you do I want a cut of the money".

    I told her why would I want to post these pictures on a porn site that's a waste of my time. I don't know why I didn't take pics of downstairs but it is a permanent mess I suggest you avoid. In my head I'm thinking I can't even hit you with a jimmy hat. She asks so what are we doing you want sex? I told her hell no I'll just wank it and bust it on you. She tells me not in the face. I took 2 minutes busted on the boobs and left as fast as possible.

    If your down on your luck and need a Wilda beast and you don't care about your health see this old lady. #neveragain.

    TRDL:

    Saw princess last week man she is super ugly. She will let you do anything no questions asked but I'd say don't even bother seeing this creature.

    1. She's ugly.

    2. She's filthy her claims of no D's is a lie check her below with lights for fleshy gifts.

    3. Her place is similar to a hoarders palace with a weird smell.

    4. If you need more info just DM me on here.

    *ForTheNastyBoys.
    OH MY GOD you got to have a convo with your dick. He's leading you places no man should be.

  6. #24234

    I Had to Buy a New Computer

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    If your down on your luck and need a Wilda beast and you don't care about your health see this old lady. #neveragain.

    TRDL:

    Saw princess last week man she is super ugly. She will let you do anything no questions asked but I'd say don't even bother seeing this creature.

    1. She's ugly.

    2. She's filthy her claims of no D's is a lie check her below with lights for fleshy gifts.

    3. Her place is similar to a hoarders palace with a weird smell.

    4. If you need more info just DM me on here.

    *ForTheNastyBoys.
    I was afraid she'd crawl through the screen (ala The Ring), so I took a hammer to it and set it on fire.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST1VHJdxcls

  7. #24233

    Cocoa

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2027036528

    Belongs here. 300 total for BBFS & BBBJ date.

  8. #24232

    Royal 775-433-4252

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...8db481692ae114

    Belongs here. Upcharges, a bit of GPS syndrome, but she's open to negotiation. Uglier in person but not disgusting, just not great to look at LOL. Happy hunting boys.

  9. #24231
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    I was driving home and said YOLO why not see the beast I'm bored and have time. Wow did I make a mistake walk straight to her back room after knocking. She comes back talking about her animal and her kids blah blah blah. She takes off her clothes. I turn on the lights and I tell her I'm taking pics for the boys. Then she threatens "don't post these on porn sites if you do I want a cut of the money".

    I told her why would I want to post these pictures on a porn site that's a waste of my time. I don't know why I didn't take pics of downstairs but it is a permanent mess I suggest you avoid. In my head I'm thinking I can't even hit you with a jimmy hat. She asks so what are we doing you want sex? I told her hell no I'll just wank it and bust it on you. She tells me not in the face. I took 2 minutes busted on the boobs and left as fast as possible.

    If your down on your luck and need a Wilda beast and you don't care about your health see this old lady. #neveragain..
    I just threw up nasty.

  10. #24230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    You can almost catch a whiff just from those pics LOL. Is she on TnA or STG? I would love to see the TnA reviews if she's on there. I bet every one of them is 10 stars LOL.
    10 stars, "ATF", and a song written for them to profess their love. Oh the person writing the review will never log in again either for some reason.

  11. #24229
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    I was driving home and said YOLO why not see the beast I'm bored and have time. Wow did I make a mistake walk straight to her back room after knocking. She comes back talking about her animal and her kids blah blah blah. She takes off her clothes. I turn on the lights and I tell her I'm taking pics for the boys. Then she threatens "don't post these on porn sites if you do I want a cut of the money".

    I told her why would I want to post these pictures on a porn site that's a waste of my time. I don't know why I didn't take pics of downstairs but it is a permanent mess I suggest you avoid. In my head I'm thinking I can't even hit you with a jimmy hat. She asks so what are we doing you want sex? I told her hell no I'll just wank it and bust it on you. She tells me not in the face. I took 2 minutes busted on the boobs and left as fast as possible.

    If your down on your luck and need a Wilda beast and you don't care about your health see this old lady. #neveragain.

    TRDL:

    Saw princess last week man she is super ugly. She will let you do anything no questions asked but I'd say don't even bother seeing this creature.

    1. She's ugly.

    2. She's filthy her claims of no D's is a lie check her below with lights for fleshy gifts.

    3. Her place is similar to a hoarders palace with a weird smell.

    4. If you need more info just DM me on here.

    *ForTheNastyBoys.
    You can almost catch a whiff just from those pics LOL. Is she on TnA or STG? I would love to see the TnA reviews if she's on there. I bet every one of them is 10 stars LOL.

  12. #24228
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    I was driving home and said YOLO why not see the beast I'm bored and have time. Wow did I make a mistake walk straight to her back room after knocking. She comes back talking about her animal and her kids blah blah blah. She takes off her clothes. I turn on the lights and I tell her I'm taking pics for the boys. Then she threatens "don't post these on porn sites if you do I want a cut of the money".

    I told her why would I want to post these pictures on a porn site that's a waste of my time. I don't know why I didn't take pics of downstairs but it is a permanent mess I suggest you avoid. In my head I'm thinking I can't even hit you with a jimmy hat. She asks so what are we doing you want sex? I told her hell no I'll just wank it and bust it on you. She tells me not in the face. I took 2 minutes busted on the boobs and left as fast as possible.

    If your down on your luck and need a Wilda beast and you don't care about your health see this old lady. #neveragain.

    TRDL:

    Saw princess last week man she is super ugly. She will let you do anything no questions asked but I'd say don't even bother seeing this creature..
    *ForTheNastyBoys is right. Yeah not my cup of tea. At all.

  13. #24227
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVanilla3  [View Original Post]
    I was driving home and said YOLO why not see the beast I'm bored and have time. Wow did I make a mistake walk straight to her back room after knocking. She comes back talking about her animal and her kids blah blah blah. She takes off her clothes. I turn on the lights and I tell her I'm taking pics for the boys. Then she threatens "don't post these on porn sites if you do I want a cut of the money".

    I told her why would I want to post these pictures on a porn site that's a waste of my time. I don't know why I didn't take pics of downstairs but it is a permanent mess I suggest you avoid. In my head I'm thinking I can't even hit you with a jimmy hat. She asks so what are we doing you want sex? I told her hell no I'll just wank it and bust it on you. She tells me not in the face. I took 2 minutes busted on the boobs and left as fast as possible.

    If your down on your luck and need a Wilda beast and you don't care about your health see this old lady. #neveragain.

    TRDL:

    Saw princess last week man she is super ugly. She will let you do anything no questions asked but I'd say don't even bother seeing this creature.

    1. She's ugly.

    2. She's filthy her claims of no D's is a lie check her below with lights for fleshy gifts.

    3. Her place is similar to a hoarders palace with a weird smell.

    4. If you need more info just DM me on here.

    *ForTheNastyBoys.
    I mentioned her before, some people found her attractive. I said she has Hank hills ass 😂gross. She didn't even know what cowgirl, or doggy or anything was. She said, "you're going to have to teach me. " Gross.

  14. #24226

    Ukrainian Mongrel (Ukraine Princess)

    I was driving home and said YOLO why not see the beast I'm bored and have time. Wow did I make a mistake walk straight to her back room after knocking. She comes back talking about her animal and her kids blah blah blah. She takes off her clothes. I turn on the lights and I tell her I'm taking pics for the boys. Then she threatens "don't post these on porn sites if you do I want a cut of the money".

    I told her why would I want to post these pictures on a porn site that's a waste of my time. I don't know why I didn't take pics of downstairs but it is a permanent mess I suggest you avoid. In my head I'm thinking I can't even hit you with a jimmy hat. She asks so what are we doing you want sex? I told her hell no I'll just wank it and bust it on you. She tells me not in the face. I took 2 minutes busted on the boobs and left as fast as possible.

    If your down on your luck and need a Wilda beast and you don't care about your health see this old lady. #neveragain.

    TRDL:

    Saw princess last week man she is super ugly. She will let you do anything no questions asked but I'd say don't even bother seeing this creature.

    1. She's ugly.

    2. She's filthy her claims of no D's is a lie check her below with lights for fleshy gifts.

    3. Her place is similar to a hoarders palace with a weird smell.

    4. If you need more info just DM me on here.

    *ForTheNastyBoys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20240607_151421[1].jpg‎   20240607_151434[1].jpg‎  

  15. #24225
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    "Her" (the person texting back) is probably her Russian pimp. "She" will offer you anything you want but the story changes when a different girl than pictures shows up to your room and doesn't offer anything.
    Or they go to SC or some other forum and ask for a deposit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape