Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 241 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 291 341 741 1241 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 27817
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24217
    Quote Originally Posted by Lepora  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen AntoninaVenji (Candy) on the other site?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...avenji.632528/

    Over text she is agreeable to topic but something about the review and her flexibility on donations sketches me out.
    Seems too good to be true. I would wait until I see some legit reviews from people I trust before taking the plunge. But I am just more risk averse these days. Does not seem real to me.

  2. #24216

    AntoninaVenji

    Has anyone seen AntoninaVenji (Candy) on the other site?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...avenji.632528/

    Over text she is agreeable to topic but something about the review and her flexibility on donations sketches me out.

  3. #24215
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    An extra 300 $.
    Ouch that is some spendy pussy.

  4. #24214
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by BBenthusiast  [View Original Post]
    Anything I should keep in mind when visiting?
    An extra 300 $.

  5. #24213

    Going to see Joey Adams this week

    Anything I should keep in mind when visiting?

  6. #24212
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo919  [View Original Post]
    You just committed yourself to receive an apocalyptic amount of PMs LOL.
    Yeah I did) I was not anticipated that much of messages LOL. An update, on that, apparently she changed her plan and she will be in the area in few weeks. I'll respond to you folks that are interested once she confirmed exact time and location.

  7. #24211

    BBFS stripper list

    Strippers are sex workers, who-res, why not share the names in this forum, they also provide at inflated prices.

  8. #24210
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo919  [View Original Post]
    You just committed yourself to receive an apocalyptic amount of PMs LOL.
    Right. And his response to me was something like, "She is maybe going to be in Bellevue and might be Russian or Ukranian and BB xra 100 with test results".

  9. #24209

    NinaBubbles

    Does NinaBubbles have someone texcting for her or does she do all her texting and such?

  10. #24208
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Does Miss Bizness belong here?
    Oh yes. Yes, she does.

  11. #24207

    Miss Bizness

    Does Miss Bizness belong here?

  12. #24206
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur90  [View Original Post]
    One of the provider I've seen her regularly is hosting private sessions this week or weekend and asked me to share information here. BB is one the table. If you are curious about it, send me a private message for details.
    You just committed yourself to receive an apocalyptic amount of PMs LOL.

  13. #24205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by Arfq84  [View Original Post]
    Belindalove on tna.
    She is a gym hottie, any upcharge.

  14. #24204

    Looking for hobbies

    One of the provider I've seen her regularly is hosting private sessions this week or weekend and asked me to share information here. BB is one the table. If you are curious about it, send me a private message for details.

  15. #24203

    Belongs here

    Belindalove on tna.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape