Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 337 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 387 437 837 1337 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32308

    Tryst

    I went on tryst to check out the roster. I've noticed some girls that have reasonable rates that are drop dead gorgeous and then I see girls that are average showing donations of over eight Benjamins. I'm sure this has been discussed before, but wow. I see inflation has been effective, but the Latinas that are drop dead gorgeous aren't going so high.

    Just an observation.

    Hope you all are safe out there.

  2. #32307

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer69  [View Original Post]
    It says deposit required. Avoid.
    I over looked that part. Thanks.

  3. #32306

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by ZayLe  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/171788393

    Anyone dreamed of this one yet. Texted a couple times no response.
    She is real. Messaged and FaceTimed a few times but couldn't make our schedules line up.

  4. #32305

    Finally

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Isabella / Allison hit me back 2 days ago but I couldn't see her. Used to see her all the time about a year ago. Hopefully you can catch her. She's a great fuck.
    FINALLY met up, and I agree. Cool chick.

  5. #32304
    It says deposit required. Avoid.

  6. #32303
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Just had
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't seen her walking or posting in a minute.
    Quote Originally Posted by EricFrill  [View Original Post]
    JUST RELEASED
    This was her previous ad on STG. I am guessing a previous walker. Can't speak on if she was sharing a telephone number or a handler though. https://archive.vn/cfuu1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yio2duBr9bpD.jpg‎   1XsIvsbFftVS.jpg‎  

  7. #32302

    Puerto Rican Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    The German nor Puerto Rican either slow to respond like multiple hours later or no response at all. I've tried both 5+ times.
    Isabella / Allison hit me back 2 days ago but I couldn't see her. Used to see her all the time about a year ago. Hopefully you can catch her. She's a great fuck.

  8. #32301

    Disappointed with FS

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyBake  [View Original Post]
    So then she'll leave the FS very disappointed? LOL.
    Maybe she'll give you some photos. LOL. Now red bottoms was $6 per hr. and twice the ride.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2222.jpg‎   IMG_20230824_140037.jpg‎   sopie 1 resize.jpg‎   44444.jpg‎  

  9. #32300

    It can be

    It means that first day she got out she didn't have 20 loads in her yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by EricFrill  [View Original Post]
    Sounds fun but I don't think "JUST RELEASED" is a great advertising hook.

  10. #32299
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    No luck

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    Pixie's bug spreading has me a bit paranoid. Luckily, the one time she responded I wasn't able to, and missed the bug. Anyone have any issues with the German bunny recently (or saw her after seeing Pixie: Was thinking about seein her.

    Also side note: I tried for almost a year to see the Puerto Rican princess previously known as Isabella with no luck. Anybody had recent success? Is she still good?
    The German nor Puerto Rican either slow to respond like multiple hours later or no response at all. I've tried both 5+ times.

  11. #32298
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  12. #32297

    How much to join the club?

    Can anyone tell me the going rate for agfeclub? I searched the threads and could find. Thanks in advance for the info.

  13. #32296
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5513337.htm?cat=1

    Had a great time with this one. All safe play 300/ hr super good looking.
    Thanks for the info. What part of town if you don't mind me asking? Thanks!

  14. #32295
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't seen her walking or posting in a minute.
    She is not that Becky. Think someone earlier in some posts said she was with somebody.

  15. #32294
    Quote Originally Posted by EricFrill  [View Original Post]
    Sounds fun but I don't think "JUST RELEASED" is a great advertising hook.
    Idk why she put that also.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape