Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 37351
-
06-20-24 09:30 #32296Senior Member

Posts: 52Thanks for the info. What part of town if you don't mind me asking? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-24 07:15 #32295Senior Member

Posts: 231She is not that Becky. Think someone earlier in some posts said she was with somebody.
Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-24 07:12 #32294Senior Member

Posts: 231Idk why she put that also.
Originally Posted by EricFrill
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-24 00:51 #32293Senior Member

Posts: 319Anyone dream of her
-
06-19-24 21:03 #32292Senior Member

Posts: 192Fun time
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5513337.htm?cat=1
Had a great time with this one. All safe play 300/ hr super good looking.
-
06-19-24 18:22 #32291Senior Member

Posts: 147Any Recommendations
Anyone have recommendations who does great BBBJ?
-
06-19-24 13:52 #32290Senior Member

Posts: 50Is this CiCi / Becky?
Hadn't seen her walking or posting in a minute.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 13:49 #32289Senior Member

Posts: 38Cici
Sounds fun but I don't think "JUST RELEASED" is a great advertising hook.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 12:07 #32288Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 48Leaving unhappy
So then she'll leave the FS very disappointed? LOL.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 10:57 #32287Senior Member

Posts: 1069Babygirl
Check the SW forum under babygirl. She is well known on the streets of Richmond hgwy. Doesn't walk as much anymore. Bounces around in the hotels off bells and commerce. If it gets bad will be at sunset. That's her number. I've talked to her quit a bit off that number. Cute gal, streets / drugs ruined what could have been wife material. Can't speak for the rest but her skills in the bedroom are top notch with me. Pics are accurate, I may have taken 1 or 2 of them for her. LOL.
Originally Posted by ZayLe
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 10:22 #32286Senior Member

Posts: 53Petite redbone
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/171788393
Anyone dreamed of this one yet. Texted a couple times no response.
-
06-19-24 09:09 #32285Senior Member

Posts: 270VIP Lack of Talent
They will reload before November. Brazilians and Columbians are lined up. Sophie has been offline doing business as well as agency appointments since her first trip to Ric. We crossed paths one week and she was in my room more than me as she had very few appointments. Gaby Mello is $8 per hr and others are up there too. If you don't mind a short trip to Tyson's or Alexandria you can meet nice ladies still at $2. 5 and $3. Always a good selection but there are scammers too.
Originally Posted by GabeMolly
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 01:30 #32284Senior Member

Posts: 231Cici
Just had another awesome dream with Cici last night. Comms were pretty good. Met at her spot in downtown. Once I got there she told me room number. Got to the room and she opened the door and pics were pretty accurate. We talked for a little bit while I was undressed. Gave her 160 for the donation. She started off with a bbj and I got to say she in my top 3 now out of the providers I had. She got my John bricked up and sloppy wet. I pull out the condom and slipped it on. First I put her into k9 so I can see that nice ass while I'm pounding away. Did that for a good 10 minutes then switch to mish and started slowly so that I can play with her tits. Then grabbed her ass while still in mish and just gave the meanest pounding where she was just moaning and clawing on my back not letting me go. I can just feel her cumming all over my cock. Then I pulled out at a perfect time, took the condom off, and just a cum explosion over her tits and face with her just sticking her tongue out smiling at me. We laughed, got cleaned up, hugged, and I went on my way home. She always looking for some new clients so just hit her up. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/076993742845.
-
06-18-24 21:58 #32283Senior Member

Posts: 198Going Indy with price increases
Notice the lack of talent now at Touring VIP Girls.
Originally Posted by Sage3
[View Original Post]
Many of them are friends and are sharing their experiences of going indy. Sophia shared many of friends intentions. I was a passive listener to all she shared. I am bilingual. Notice all the South American ladies that are touring as indy now since the end of 2023. Bidenomics is.
Everywhere now. Even those that have stayed with agency are bumping up rates with threat of departure. The $e are the time $.
-
06-18-24 20:52 #32282Senior Member

Posts: 270Cola
Its cool we'll get Grandfathered in again. LOL.
Originally Posted by Sage3
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






