Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 337 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 387 437 837 1337 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 37338
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32298
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  2. #32297

    How much to join the club?

    Can anyone tell me the going rate for agfeclub? I searched the threads and could find. Thanks in advance for the info.

  3. #32296
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5513337.htm?cat=1

    Had a great time with this one. All safe play 300/ hr super good looking.
    Thanks for the info. What part of town if you don't mind me asking? Thanks!

  4. #32295
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't seen her walking or posting in a minute.
    She is not that Becky. Think someone earlier in some posts said she was with somebody.

  5. #32294
    Quote Originally Posted by EricFrill  [View Original Post]
    Sounds fun but I don't think "JUST RELEASED" is a great advertising hook.
    Idk why she put that also.

  6. #32293

  7. #32292

    Fun time

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5513337.htm?cat=1

    Had a great time with this one. All safe play 300/ hr super good looking.

  8. #32291

    Any Recommendations

    Anyone have recommendations who does great BBBJ?

  9. #32290

    Is this CiCi / Becky?

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Just had another awesome dream with Cici last night. Comms were pretty good. Met at her spot in downtown. Once I got there she told me room number. Got to the room and she opened the door and pics were pretty accurate. We talked for a little bit while I was undressed. Gave her 160 for the donation. She started off with a bbj and I got to say she in my top 3 now out of the providers I had. She got my John bricked up and sloppy wet. I pull out the condom and slipped it on. First I put her into k9 so I can see that nice ass while I'm pounding away. Did that for a good 10 minutes then switch to mish and started slowly so that I can play with her tits. Then grabbed her ass while still in mish and just gave the meanest pounding where she was just moaning and clawing on my back not letting me go. I can just feel her cumming all over my cock. Then I pulled out at a perfect time, took the condom off, and just a cum explosion over her tits and face with her just sticking her tongue out smiling at me. We laughed, got cleaned up, hugged, and I went on my way home. She always looking for some new clients so just hit her up. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/076993742845.
    Hadn't seen her walking or posting in a minute.

  10. #32289

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Just had another awesome dream with Cici last night. Comms were pretty good. Met at her spot in downtown. Once I got there she told me room number. Got to the room and she opened the door and pics were pretty accurate. We talked for a little bit while I was undressed. Gave her 160 for the donation. She started off with a bbj and I got to say she in my top 3 now out of the providers I had. She got my John bricked up and sloppy wet. I pull out the condom and slipped it on. First I put her into k9 so I can see that nice ass while I'm pounding away. Did that for a good 10 minutes then switch to mish and started slowly so that I can play with her tits. Then grabbed her ass while still in mish and just gave the meanest pounding where she was just moaning and clawing on my back not letting me go. I can just feel her cumming all over my cock. Then I pulled out at a perfect time, took the condom off, and just a cum explosion over her tits and face with her just sticking her tongue out smiling at me. We laughed, got cleaned up, hugged, and I went on my way home. She always looking for some new clients so just hit her up. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/076993742845.
    Sounds fun but I don't think "JUST RELEASED" is a great advertising hook.

  11. #32288
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 48

    Leaving unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Its cool we'll get Grandfathered in again. LOL.
    So then she'll leave the FS very disappointed? LOL.

  12. #32287
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Babygirl

    Quote Originally Posted by ZayLe  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/171788393

    Anyone dreamed of this one yet. Texted a couple times no response.
    Check the SW forum under babygirl. She is well known on the streets of Richmond hgwy. Doesn't walk as much anymore. Bounces around in the hotels off bells and commerce. If it gets bad will be at sunset. That's her number. I've talked to her quit a bit off that number. Cute gal, streets / drugs ruined what could have been wife material. Can't speak for the rest but her skills in the bedroom are top notch with me. Pics are accurate, I may have taken 1 or 2 of them for her. LOL.

  13. #32286

    Petite redbone

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/171788393

    Anyone dreamed of this one yet. Texted a couple times no response.

  14. #32285

    VIP Lack of Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by GabeMolly  [View Original Post]
    Notice the lack of talent now at Touring VIP Girls.

    Many of them are friends and are sharing their experiences of going indy. Sophia shared many of friends intentions. I was a passive listener to all she shared. I am bilingual. Notice all the South American ladies that are touring as indy now since the end of 2023. Bidenomics is.

    Everywhere now. Even those that have stayed with agency are bumping up rates with threat of departure. The $e are the time $.
    They will reload before November. Brazilians and Columbians are lined up. Sophie has been offline doing business as well as agency appointments since her first trip to Ric. We crossed paths one week and she was in my room more than me as she had very few appointments. Gaby Mello is $8 per hr and others are up there too. If you don't mind a short trip to Tyson's or Alexandria you can meet nice ladies still at $2. 5 and $3. Always a good selection but there are scammers too.

  15. #32284

    Cici

    Just had another awesome dream with Cici last night. Comms were pretty good. Met at her spot in downtown. Once I got there she told me room number. Got to the room and she opened the door and pics were pretty accurate. We talked for a little bit while I was undressed. Gave her 160 for the donation. She started off with a bbj and I got to say she in my top 3 now out of the providers I had. She got my John bricked up and sloppy wet. I pull out the condom and slipped it on. First I put her into k9 so I can see that nice ass while I'm pounding away. Did that for a good 10 minutes then switch to mish and started slowly so that I can play with her tits. Then grabbed her ass while still in mish and just gave the meanest pounding where she was just moaning and clawing on my back not letting me go. I can just feel her cumming all over my cock. Then I pulled out at a perfect time, took the condom off, and just a cum explosion over her tits and face with her just sticking her tongue out smiling at me. We laughed, got cleaned up, hugged, and I went on my way home. She always looking for some new clients so just hit her up. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/076993742845.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape