Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 343 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 5139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4134

    Nope

    This is not Jen Party. That's for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Massage1984  [View Original Post]
    Jen is the name that she goes by. She has been around a very long time. I saw her probably 10 years ago. It was a nice visit. She was good back then. I have not read recent reviews, but she is on them.

  2. #4133
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage1984  [View Original Post]
    Jen is the name that she goes by. She has been around a very long time. I saw her probably 10 years ago. It was a nice visit. She was good back then. I have not read recent reviews, but she is on them.
    The pictures in the ad do not look like Jen, especially the legs. Are you sure this is Jen? Have you seen or talk to the woman in this ad?

  3. #4132

    Pics look like:

    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone in here seen her or point ne in the direction of review?

    Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/695306950565
    Jen is the name that she goes by. She has been around a very long time. I saw her probably 10 years ago. It was a nice visit. She was good back then. I have not read recent reviews, but she is on them.

  4. #4131

    Has anyone seen her?

    Has anyone in here seen her or point ne in the direction of review?

    Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/695306950565

  5. #4130

    Looks familiar but can't put my finger on it

    Has anyone seen her or know who she is. She seems pretty familiar. Took a break from this side of the hobby and trying to figure out why she seems familiar.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...e/786505107715

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Utng.

  6. #4129

    Meeony. Sorry to hear

    Thanks for giving her #, I was in a busy period, so was unable to reach out in her limited time here. Where to advertise in different regions is an issue for touring ladies. Sites that work in one area are dead in others. . And in NH hardly anything works, LOL Hopefully if she comes back I'll be able to catch up with her! Be safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you, posting on bedpage, could be in large where her issues lie. Maybe she has good luck in Hawaii using bedpage, but around here, that's the wrong site for top talent. EROS or Tryst I think are generally better in this area. Slim, I would communicate that to her if she has thoughts of a return visit in the future. This could be her fault and not that of the forum members here.

    .

  7. #4128

    Meenoy

    I agree with you, posting on bedpage, could be in large where her issues lie. Maybe she has good luck in Hawaii using bedpage, but around here, that's the wrong site for top talent. EROS or Tryst I think are generally better in this area. Slim, I would communicate that to her if she has thoughts of a return visit in the future. This could be her fault and not that of the forum members here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Varisisou  [View Original Post]
    Was it definitely forum members? She posted an ad on bedpage.
    .

  8. #4127

    Meenoy

    Firstly, your account is labeled as a "shill account. Ignore all posts". Secondly, I messaged you for Meenoy's info and you never responded. Thirdly, she posted on bedpage? Who even visits that site? I suspect that if you had been more judicious about whom to introduce her to and where to post an ad (or better yet not to post an ad), she would have had fewer bad experiences. But looking at your meager number of postings, I have to assume that you are probably just as much of a novice as her. And so you were not able to determine whom to introduce her to and whom to ignore. Also, for all of the mongers fawning over her, give me a break! There are plenty of trophies here in New England, if you know how to find them.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimPickenz802  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to give a summary of Meenoy's trip to Manchester and my announcement of her arrival and willingness to share her with members of this forum. This will register with many of you for varying reasons. First. Thank you for the few of you who acted on my announcement and met this beautiful woman and treated her kindly and with respect and had the pleasure of experiencing what I told you that you would. And a special thank you to one gentleman in particular who assisted while I was away for a day and unable to provide for her as intended. The fine gentleman who met Meenoy in hopes of her one day returning will be equally upset as am I to learn of the many members of "this forum" who engaged in game playing. Texting her non stop, scheduling appointments, telling her they were on their way, telling her they had arrived, telling her they were on the elevator to her room or cancelling last minute and attempting to schedule for the next day only to do it all over again. Because of way too many experiences like this You have ruined it for the fine gentleman who actually met Meenoy and who hoped she would return. More than likely Meenoy will not be returning to NH which is incredibly disappointing to me but I can't say I blame her. I will be able to see her again in Hawaii and will do my best to bring her back but I have to be honest. Some on this forum most likely ruined it for those who would have loved to see her again and that sucks! This is not what we should expect from the members of our forum.

  9. #4126
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimPickenz802  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to give a summary of Meenoy's trip to Manchester and my announcement of her arrival and willingness to share her with members of this forum. This will register with many of you for varying reasons. First. Thank you for the few of you who acted on my announcement and met this beautiful woman and treated her kindly and with respect and had the pleasure of experiencing what I told you that you would. And a special thank you to one gentleman in particular who assisted while I was away for a day and unable to provide for her as intended. The fine gentleman who met Meenoy in hopes of her one day returning will be equally upset as am I to learn of the many members of "this forum" who engaged in game playing. Texting her non stop, scheduling appointments, telling her they were on their way, telling her they had arrived, telling her they were on the elevator to her room or cancelling last minute and attempting to schedule for the next day only to do it all over again. Because of way too many experiences like this You have ruined it for the fine gentleman who actually met Meenoy and who hoped she would return. More than likely Meenoy will not be returning to NH which is incredibly disappointing to me but I can't say I blame her. I will be able to see her again in Hawaii and will do my best to bring her back but I have to be honest. Some on this forum most likely ruined it for those who would have loved to see her again and that sucks! This is not what we should expect from the members of our forum.
    This sounds like typical behavior in this hobby. Lots of cancellations and unknowns from both ends. I have been stood up many time without notice and understood that it is the business risks, especially in the new world of limited supply of good providers.

    She did post an public ad and I found her rates very reasonable which doesn't help filtering out the lesser quality mongers. Not wishing for GPS but she would not discuss added services beyond the massage until we met. I don't disagree with this choice but it may leave a few mongers with the jitters, especially the ones with limited experiences and knowledge of this hobby. Hopefully she comes by again and is able to justify the expense to set up her services. I'm sure she has better options if she decides to do traveling service? I can see why you are very vested with her as she's a trophy.

  10. #4125
    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    Who is the better of the two these days. Lacy from Manch or Kiki Michelle from Lowell?

    Last I had heard (a year ago?) KiKi's performance had declined.

    Thanks,

    L.
    I mean Kiki has her in the looks department and that's it.

    I think Kiki is even getting less attractive lately.

    Lacy is a blast.

  11. #4124
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by TomIsHorny  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of an old slim Granny in the business? I like 70's +. Great for fantasy but serious about this. You got One, Let's talk. Serious only!
    Have you checked out Lacy yet?

  12. #4123
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimPickenz802  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to give a summary of Meenoy's trip to Manchester and my announcement of her arrival and willingness to share her with members of this forum. This will register with many of you for varying reasons. First. Thank you for the few of you who acted on my announcement and met this beautiful woman and treated her kindly and with respect and had the pleasure of experiencing what I told you that you would. And a special thank you to one gentleman in particular who assisted while I was away for a day and unable to provide for her as intended. The fine gentleman who met Meenoy in hopes of her one day returning will be equally upset as am I to learn of the many members of "this forum" who engaged in game playing. Texting her non stop, scheduling appointments, telling her they were on their way, telling her they had arrived, telling her they were on the elevator to her room or cancelling last minute and attempting to schedule for the next day only to do it all over again. Because of way too many experiences like this You have ruined it for the fine gentleman who actually met Meenoy and who hoped she would return. More than likely Meenoy will not be returning to NH which is incredibly disappointing to me but I can't say I blame her. I will be able to see her again in Hawaii and will do my best to bring her back but I have to be honest. Some on this forum most likely ruined it for those who would have loved to see her again and that sucks! This is not what we should expect from the members of our forum.
    Was it definitely forum members? She posted an ad on bedpage.

  13. #4122

    Old grannies

    Anyone know of an old slim Granny in the business? I like 70's +. Great for fantasy but serious about this. You got One, Let's talk. Serious only!

  14. #4121
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 8

    Unwelcome Wagon

    I wanted to give a summary of Meenoy's trip to Manchester and my announcement of her arrival and willingness to share her with members of this forum. This will register with many of you for varying reasons. First. Thank you for the few of you who acted on my announcement and met this beautiful woman and treated her kindly and with respect and had the pleasure of experiencing what I told you that you would. And a special thank you to one gentleman in particular who assisted while I was away for a day and unable to provide for her as intended. The fine gentleman who met Meenoy in hopes of her one day returning will be equally upset as am I to learn of the many members of "this forum" who engaged in game playing. Texting her non stop, scheduling appointments, telling her they were on their way, telling her they had arrived, telling her they were on the elevator to her room or cancelling last minute and attempting to schedule for the next day only to do it all over again. Because of way too many experiences like this You have ruined it for the fine gentleman who actually met Meenoy and who hoped she would return. More than likely Meenoy will not be returning to NH which is incredibly disappointing to me but I can't say I blame her. I will be able to see her again in Hawaii and will do my best to bring her back but I have to be honest. Some on this forum most likely ruined it for those who would have loved to see her again and that sucks! This is not what we should expect from the members of our forum.

  15. #4120

    Lacy vs Kiki Michelle

    Who is the better of the two these days. Lacy from Manch or Kiki Michelle from Lowell?

    Last I had heard (a year ago?) KiKi's performance had declined.

    Thanks,

    L.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape