Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 5141
-
06-19-24 11:33 #4136Senior Member

Posts: 40Intel
Hey gents. Been out of the hobby a while and got the itch if you know what I mean.
Anyone partake in this young lady?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...b/419769983283
-
06-19-24 10:15 #4135Senior Member

Posts: 35This girl is not Jen. She's smaller and into kink. I have yet to dabble but she is fun.
Originally Posted by Massage1984
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 09:42 #4134Senior Member

Posts: 2109Nope
This is not Jen Party. That's for sure.
Originally Posted by Massage1984
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 08:09 #4133Senior Member

Posts: 227The pictures in the ad do not look like Jen, especially the legs. Are you sure this is Jen? Have you seen or talk to the woman in this ad?
Originally Posted by Massage1984
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 18:07 #4132Senior Member

Posts: 154Pics look like:
Jen is the name that she goes by. She has been around a very long time. I saw her probably 10 years ago. It was a nice visit. She was good back then. I have not read recent reviews, but she is on them.
Originally Posted by TailHunter007
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 12:24 #4131Senior Member

Posts: 127Has anyone seen her?
Has anyone in here seen her or point ne in the direction of review?
Thank you.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/695306950565
-
06-12-24 22:14 #4130Senior Member

Posts: 198Looks familiar but can't put my finger on it
Has anyone seen her or know who she is. She seems pretty familiar. Took a break from this side of the hobby and trying to figure out why she seems familiar.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...e/786505107715
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Utng.
-
06-11-24 12:18 #4129Senior Member

Posts: 303Meeony. Sorry to hear
Thanks for giving her #, I was in a busy period, so was unable to reach out in her limited time here. Where to advertise in different regions is an issue for touring ladies. Sites that work in one area are dead in others. . And in NH hardly anything works, LOL Hopefully if she comes back I'll be able to catch up with her! Be safe.
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 12:48 #4128Senior Member

Posts: 356Meenoy
I agree with you, posting on bedpage, could be in large where her issues lie. Maybe she has good luck in Hawaii using bedpage, but around here, that's the wrong site for top talent. EROS or Tryst I think are generally better in this area. Slim, I would communicate that to her if she has thoughts of a return visit in the future. This could be her fault and not that of the forum members here.
.
Originally Posted by Varisisou
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 12:02 #4127Senior Member

Posts: 2109Meenoy
Firstly, your account is labeled as a "shill account. Ignore all posts". Secondly, I messaged you for Meenoy's info and you never responded. Thirdly, she posted on bedpage? Who even visits that site? I suspect that if you had been more judicious about whom to introduce her to and where to post an ad (or better yet not to post an ad), she would have had fewer bad experiences. But looking at your meager number of postings, I have to assume that you are probably just as much of a novice as her. And so you were not able to determine whom to introduce her to and whom to ignore. Also, for all of the mongers fawning over her, give me a break! There are plenty of trophies here in New England, if you know how to find them.
Originally Posted by SlimPickenz802
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 11:45 #4126Senior Member

Posts: 650This sounds like typical behavior in this hobby. Lots of cancellations and unknowns from both ends. I have been stood up many time without notice and understood that it is the business risks, especially in the new world of limited supply of good providers.
Originally Posted by SlimPickenz802
[View Original Post]
She did post an public ad and I found her rates very reasonable which doesn't help filtering out the lesser quality mongers. Not wishing for GPS but she would not discuss added services beyond the massage until we met. I don't disagree with this choice but it may leave a few mongers with the jitters, especially the ones with limited experiences and knowledge of this hobby. Hopefully she comes by again and is able to justify the expense to set up her services. I'm sure she has better options if she decides to do traveling service? I can see why you are very vested with her as she's a trophy.
-
06-10-24 09:29 #4125Senior Member

Posts: 40I mean Kiki has her in the looks department and that's it.
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
I think Kiki is even getting less attractive lately.
Lacy is a blast.
-
06-10-24 09:01 #4124Regular Member

Posts: 15Have you checked out Lacy yet?
Originally Posted by TomIsHorny
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 01:57 #4123Regular Member

Posts: 1Was it definitely forum members? She posted an ad on bedpage.
Originally Posted by SlimPickenz802
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-24 17:12 #4122Senior Member

Posts: 45Old grannies
Anyone know of an old slim Granny in the business? I like 70's +. Great for fantasy but serious about this. You got One, Let's talk. Serious only!











Reply With Quote




