Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 343 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 5135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4145
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Blue eyes

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...y/956466175650

    Decided to check her out, read the forum and reviews were mostly decent. After a few texts got the location and a time scheduled, She's in a crappy boarding type place in a shitty area of Manch, doubt I'd venture there at night but during the day it was ok.

    She met me at the entrance with some small talk on the way to her room / apt, she is chatty, damn! Gave the donation, got undressed, she is older (said 40 but I'd say closer to 50) short and tiny, really tiny, with big man made's that while still nice were showing their age a bit. Started off with a back rub then flipped for a BBBJ that was pretty decent then she climbed on and rode like a champ, she is nice and tight too. After a few I flipped for MISH where I finished.

    Overall it wasn't bad, she was friendly and accommodating, I'd probably repeat in a pinch but I wouldn't go out of my way.

    Looks 5- face, 6. 5 -7 body, a few more pounds would make a difference.

    Damage 180 for the half (negotiated down bc a little from 200).

  2. #4144

    Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by Afret2011  [View Original Post]
    I believe the Eastern Ave one is a fake address. There is no 182 Eastern Ave. Maybe they're out of 181 or 183 but there is no 182.
    Eastern is a good address. A few months ago, I had a decent 1/2 hour visit that was FS. 1. 4 all covered. The girl was 30 ish and a 7 of 10 with a round ass. Although I would not mind BBJ, I will not pay for it.

  3. #4143

    Hotel Asians

    Some years ago, there was a long-time city alderman and state assistant commissioner who lost his career after going to a hotel to meet an Asian lady who turned out to be a Manchester PD anti-prostitution team.

    That's why hotel Asians aren't on my radar as long as there are other choices.

  4. #4142

    Eastern Ave is a fake address

    Quote Originally Posted by RubDaddy123  [View Original Post]
    What's the consensus on the stg Asian ads? Not the AMP ones, the eastern ave's and etc If someone could give describe their personal experiences that would be much appreciated. Looking to possibly pursue. What should I know.

    Thanks.

    Rub.
    I believe the Eastern Ave one is a fake address. There is no 182 Eastern Ave. Maybe they're out of 181 or 183 but there is no 182.

  5. #4141

    Looking for guide or reference (STG)

    What's the consensus on the stg Asian ads? Not the AMP ones, the eastern ave's and etc If someone could give describe their personal experiences that would be much appreciated. Looking to possibly pursue. What should I know.

    Thanks.

    Rub.

  6. #4140

    Sorry guys

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    This is not Jen Party. That's for sure.
    I try not to give wrong intel. I thought this was Jen, but I just pulled up some pics on another site.

  7. #4139

    Found another

    Found this one from Pennsylvania, same number as the EA one. Probably a fake.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ading-14717971

    Quote Originally Posted by AllInFourLess  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents. Been out of the hobby a while and got the itch if you know what I mean.

    Anyone partake in this young lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...b/419769983283

  8. #4138

    Seems To good to be true

    I couldn't find anything on here anywhere else, but found this on EA. Numbers are different, so could be a fake.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ster/171786701#.

    Quote Originally Posted by AllInFourLess  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents. Been out of the hobby a while and got the itch if you know what I mean.

    Anyone partake in this young lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...b/419769983283

  9. #4137

    Avoid

    Absolutely disgusting, turned around and left. Open sores all over her body, covered in scabs on her face, did not get fully unclothed but reeked of b. O. Shady location, unsafe for sure. Probably not the best decision on my part, I'll own that, but she is repulsive.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...e/771243770250

  10. #4136

    Intel

    Hey gents. Been out of the hobby a while and got the itch if you know what I mean.

    Anyone partake in this young lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...b/419769983283

  11. #4135
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage1984  [View Original Post]
    Jen is the name that she goes by. She has been around a very long time. I saw her probably 10 years ago. It was a nice visit. She was good back then. I have not read recent reviews, but she is on them.
    This girl is not Jen. She's smaller and into kink. I have yet to dabble but she is fun.

  12. #4134

    Nope

    This is not Jen Party. That's for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Massage1984  [View Original Post]
    Jen is the name that she goes by. She has been around a very long time. I saw her probably 10 years ago. It was a nice visit. She was good back then. I have not read recent reviews, but she is on them.

  13. #4133
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage1984  [View Original Post]
    Jen is the name that she goes by. She has been around a very long time. I saw her probably 10 years ago. It was a nice visit. She was good back then. I have not read recent reviews, but she is on them.
    The pictures in the ad do not look like Jen, especially the legs. Are you sure this is Jen? Have you seen or talk to the woman in this ad?

  14. #4132

    Pics look like:

    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone in here seen her or point ne in the direction of review?

    Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/695306950565
    Jen is the name that she goes by. She has been around a very long time. I saw her probably 10 years ago. It was a nice visit. She was good back then. I have not read recent reviews, but she is on them.

  15. #4131

    Has anyone seen her?

    Has anyone in here seen her or point ne in the direction of review?

    Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/695306950565

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape