Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 330 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 4949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3299
    Quote Originally Posted by CareBear10  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on this one? I messaged but nothing yet. Brighton location would be perfect.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/592048291712
    I donno about the pics. They all could be the same lady. You'll know as soon as she asks for a deposit.

  2. #3298

    Not sure

    My gut says a fraud! Pictures don't line up.

    Quote Originally Posted by CareBear10  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on this one? I messaged but nothing yet. Brighton location would be perfect.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/592048291712

  3. #3297

    Maia

    Any reviews on this one? I messaged but nothing yet. Brighton location would be perfect.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/592048291712

  4. #3296
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr517  [View Original Post]
    I seen Nola last winter she was amazing, would love to visit again. Sophia is a A2 regular every couple weeks she gets a room for the weekend. Same caliper as hunter, Nola, Lauren.
    Yeah so good I had a chance to meet Nola once. Point is that we all love quality and good providers and hopefully those who are on the board as advertisers and providers should focus on A2 and it's a win win for all. My honest opinion it's been so dry on this forum either people don't want to share or just are gatekeepers. Good luck and hope things change for better.

  5. #3295

    Nola

    Quote Originally Posted by PanicKachan  [View Original Post]
    Let me first start with few disclaimers. I know there has been some strong opinions and feedback on some of these. I have been out of the area for some time and back. Last year we had good flow of GR ladies who used to frequent and I always had good time with the likes of Hunter, Lauren, Sophia and Athena. I have been out for some time and want to check if anything like this is still happening. I know some of them have retired and want to know from my fellow mongers here who used to enjoy these companies do we still have them coming here or it's all dry and we may have to visit them. Any new inflow or anything interesting PM and share details.
    I seen Nola last winter she was amazing, would love to visit again. Sophia is a A2 regular every couple weeks she gets a room for the weekend. Same caliper as hunter, Nola, Lauren.

  6. #3294

    Lauren and Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by PanicKachan  [View Original Post]
    Let me first start with few disclaimers. I know there has been some strong opinions and feedback on some of these. I have been out of the area for some time and back. Last year we had good flow of GR ladies who used to frequent and I always had good time with the likes of Hunter, Lauren, Sophia and Athena. I have been out for some time and want to check if anything like this is still happening. I know some of them have retired and want to know from my fellow mongers here who used to enjoy these companies do we still have them coming here or it's all dry and we may have to visit them. Any new inflow or anything interesting PM and share details.
    Lauren and Sophia have visited a couple times recently but very sporadic.

  7. #3293

    Traveling Outstation beauties

    Let me first start with few disclaimers. I know there has been some strong opinions and feedback on some of these. I have been out of the area for some time and back. Last year we had good flow of GR ladies who used to frequent and I always had good time with the likes of Hunter, Lauren, Sophia and Athena. I have been out for some time and want to check if anything like this is still happening. I know some of them have retired and want to know from my fellow mongers here who used to enjoy these companies do we still have them coming here or it's all dry and we may have to visit them. Any new inflow or anything interesting PM and share details.

  8. #3292
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubbur  [View Original Post]
    I've enjoyed this one a few times. Been a few months since I've seen her though and the last ad posted was from June 3. It's worth a text if you like BBW. I reviewed at least once here in the past.
    Who? You forgot to post a link.

  9. #3291
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubbur  [View Original Post]
    I've enjoyed this one a few times. Been a few months since I've seen her though and the last ad posted was from June 3. It's worth a text if you like BBW. I reviewed at least once here in the past.
    Now with more link. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...y/354499053331.

  10. #3290

    Bbw gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Odigo2022  [View Original Post]
    Any provider recommendations that offer a good GFE (kissing, etc)?
    I've enjoyed this one a few times. Been a few months since I've seen her though and the last ad posted was from June 3. It's worth a text if you like BBW. I reviewed at least once here in the past.

  11. #3289

    Washtenaw county

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]
    I think the prosecutor on Washtenaw County is more lenient with working girls.
    In Washington County they won't prosecute unless there's trafficking involved.

  12. #3288

    A2 posts by out of towners

    Quote Originally Posted by LotharioPK  [View Original Post]
    The post says Kelly is working Southfield presently. NOT Ann Arbor. For some reason a lot of girls working in other cities in SE Michigan post in the Ann Arbor section of the ad sites.

    The two cities are minimum 30+ minutes apart, esp. with construction traffic on M-14
    I think the prosecutor on Washtenaw County is more lenient with working girls.

  13. #3287

    Gfe

    Any provider recommendations that offer a good GFE (kissing, etc)?

  14. #3286
    Quote Originally Posted by DrinkWatari  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her posts for over a year. I've messaged her but never pulled the trigger. Something just seems off. The the combination of fake cans, Botox lips, but mainly those hips and the sound of her voice just raise red flags to me. I know fake cans and lips alone don't mean anything. Layna for example has a great pair. But yeah, that one raises too many alarms for me.
    Def seems TGTBT. Location also shows All Areas and breast size as medium that don't match photos. The only thing that strikes me that she is legit is the lengthy ad description, seems to be a lot of time spent if she wasn't?

  15. #3285

    Southfield?

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBoi  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kelly? I'm coming to AA soon and was interested in seeing her https://skipthegames.com/posts/white...b/659210385295.
    The post says Kelly is working Southfield presently. NOT Ann Arbor. For some reason a lot of girls working in other cities in SE Michigan post in the Ann Arbor section of the ad sites.

    The two cities are minimum 30+ minutes apart, esp. with construction traffic on M-14

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape