Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 4949
-
06-18-24 19:51 #3299Senior Member

Posts: 977I donno about the pics. They all could be the same lady. You'll know as soon as she asks for a deposit.
Originally Posted by CareBear10
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 14:35 #3298Senior Member

Posts: 32Not sure
My gut says a fraud! Pictures don't line up.
Originally Posted by CareBear10
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 08:15 #3297Senior Member

Posts: 263Maia
Any reviews on this one? I messaged but nothing yet. Brighton location would be perfect.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/592048291712
-
06-16-24 08:08 #3296Senior Member

Posts: 65Yeah so good I had a chance to meet Nola once. Point is that we all love quality and good providers and hopefully those who are on the board as advertisers and providers should focus on A2 and it's a win win for all. My honest opinion it's been so dry on this forum either people don't want to share or just are gatekeepers. Good luck and hope things change for better.
Originally Posted by Mr517
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 12:56 #3295Senior Member

Posts: 71Nola
I seen Nola last winter she was amazing, would love to visit again. Sophia is a A2 regular every couple weeks she gets a room for the weekend. Same caliper as hunter, Nola, Lauren.
Originally Posted by PanicKachan
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 14:26 #3294Senior Member

Posts: 264Lauren and Sophia
Lauren and Sophia have visited a couple times recently but very sporadic.
Originally Posted by PanicKachan
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 13:58 #3293Senior Member

Posts: 65Traveling Outstation beauties
Let me first start with few disclaimers. I know there has been some strong opinions and feedback on some of these. I have been out of the area for some time and back. Last year we had good flow of GR ladies who used to frequent and I always had good time with the likes of Hunter, Lauren, Sophia and Athena. I have been out for some time and want to check if anything like this is still happening. I know some of them have retired and want to know from my fellow mongers here who used to enjoy these companies do we still have them coming here or it's all dry and we may have to visit them. Any new inflow or anything interesting PM and share details.
-
06-12-24 13:42 #3292Senior Member

Posts: 200Who? You forgot to post a link.
Originally Posted by Rubbur
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 12:33 #3291Senior Member

Posts: 264Now with more link. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...y/354499053331.
Originally Posted by Rubbur
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 09:30 #3290Senior Member

Posts: 264Bbw gfe
I've enjoyed this one a few times. Been a few months since I've seen her though and the last ad posted was from June 3. It's worth a text if you like BBW. I reviewed at least once here in the past.
Originally Posted by Odigo2022
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 07:06 #3289Senior Member

Posts: 80Washtenaw county
In Washington County they won't prosecute unless there's trafficking involved.
Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 19:50 #3288Senior Member

Posts: 780A2 posts by out of towners
I think the prosecutor on Washtenaw County is more lenient with working girls.
Originally Posted by LotharioPK
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 16:32 #3287Senior Member

Posts: 35Gfe
Any provider recommendations that offer a good GFE (kissing, etc)?
-
06-11-24 13:09 #3286Senior Member

Posts: 39Def seems TGTBT. Location also shows All Areas and breast size as medium that don't match photos. The only thing that strikes me that she is legit is the lengthy ad description, seems to be a lot of time spent if she wasn't?
Originally Posted by DrinkWatari
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-24 22:48 #3285Senior Member

Posts: 922Southfield?
The post says Kelly is working Southfield presently. NOT Ann Arbor. For some reason a lot of girls working in other cities in SE Michigan post in the Ann Arbor section of the ad sites.
Originally Posted by TampaBoi
[View Original Post]
The two cities are minimum 30+ minutes apart, esp. with construction traffic on M-14









Reply With Quote






