Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 417 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 467 517 917 1417 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 41309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35069

    That's Just Haunting

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/755206418638

    Ashley has discovered AI or Photoshop or something and created some selfie abominations! If that first pic doesn't frighten you, you need to see an optometrist.

    Rich.

  2. #35068
    Quote Originally Posted by SupeDav  [View Original Post]
    Lmao. They are definitely skanky. Hahaha. I think Eve or Brittany ("Newly RN") are better choices than these.
    Eve. Was always caughting my eye with her post but read recently she does have candy issues with DB around. I had a couple dreams with her roommate Effy but idk if there still living together. There crib was decent but wasn't that great.

    RN. I'm only looking for top notch head. Her QV is 1. 5 Mario coins. Do you know what her average rate for headache relief. And heard she doesn't have a great grill that why all her pictures don't have her smiling.

  3. #35067
    Quote Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080  [View Original Post]
    I been doing my homework with most of these girls and taking recommendation's from this thread. But it's hard to find a good regular with my work schedule. I been searching a nice SW but that's always a hit and miss. Just reading posts from mongers dreams and hopefully get the same quality dream. I am taking any recommendations from this thread.

    Beau.
    Just busting balls, dude. Those 1st three you mentioned are pretty good ones. Here's the thing tho. You can't trust all the info you get here for many reasons. But mostly it's reliable. Also most of these girls are drugged up, so if you catch them on a good day, they may be great. But the converse is also true, so buyer beware. I generally try to stick to the higher end girls, but they can be cray just like the others.

  4. #35066

    Just curious any progress in the case?

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I have a friend who needed this post for your safety. I can only divulge so much right now due to ongoing litigation. I know some like a decent ebony provider here and there, but this is one dangerous heifer you want to avoid at all costs! Let me instant replay that again-- avoid at all costs! You know, sometimes we try to be careful about not giving the girl the money upfront, or doing car dates, or whatever measures we take, however, these biatches will do things that will jam you up in a way that threatens your livelihood.

    This girl will make false accusations to LEO and will try to destroy your life! Let's just say, it isn't pretty! So, please, if you value your freedom, stay away from this one. I tried to see her before too, but her attitude was so nasty, I actually hesitated. Gents, you have been warned! Know that these witches are extremely dangerous and nuts! Think with the big head and tame the smaller one!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/876758642235

    https://callescort.org/904-640-6679
    Just popped into my mind randomly while seeing if its worth getting back in the saddle. Also curious did the friend stay until the police arrived, or she got his license plate, or did they trace him by phone? Then they would have too see the text exchanges. If possible would he be willing to drop her name, since why not? Through pms. Just curious.

  5. #35065
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to visit the tall blonde who stays off of JTB, so I am looking for another DT queen. Got any recs guys?
    Who's this tall blonde we're talking about. I would like to know and test her skills.

  6. #35064
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Did you intentionally pick some of the skankiest girls available? LOL.
    I been doing my homework with most of these girls and taking recommendation's from this thread. But it's hard to find a good regular with my work schedule. I been searching a nice SW but that's always a hit and miss. Just reading posts from mongers dreams and hopefully get the same quality dream. I am taking any recommendations from this thread.

    Beau.

  7. #35063
    Quote Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080  [View Original Post]
    Jessica looks really good how does her sister look like. Does Jessica have a decent incall area or does she do cardates? What the administration fee for your dream it looks like a good dream with personal photos.
    Her sister is a twin. Slightly larger boobs and shorter, more auburn hair.

    Rich.

  8. #35062
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Did you intentionally pick some of the skankiest girls available? LOL.
    Lmao. They are definitely skanky. Hahaha. I think Eve or Brittany ("Newly RN") are better choices than these.

  9. #35061
    Quote Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080  [View Original Post]
    Ashely James always a winner. Sometimes hard to schedule but very reliable with prices and quality. Standard price no negotiation.

    Lili one of my regular she does good work but only got top from her cause she always finish in the mouth. Standard price no negotiation.

    Ruby one of my regular easy to set up dates and finishes with no problem. Standard price no negotiation. You pay for what you get.

    Dina always good last review from another monger said she good to go. Did both QV and headache relief. Big scare with the gift looks like it was a false claim. Varys with negotiations easy to get discounts and regular service with a smile.

    Looking for regular headache relief with new line up. Any intel will help.

    Trouble.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...z/014358033400

    Queen Moe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/476783026199

    4'9 an I'm 120 pounds small an petite. No name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/519008820860

    Phoenix.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/807261707638

    Miranda.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/517418972166

    Any help will be much appreciate.

    Beau.
    Did you intentionally pick some of the skankiest girls available? LOL.

  10. #35060
    Trouble's ad is clear that she doesn't provide oral services for men. So, that one's out.

    Itty bitty girl just looks like a robbery waiting to happen.

    The current intel on Miranda is that she's usually got a db hanging around and you're taking your chances.

    Rich.

  11. #35059
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Hilarious! The report is pretty interesting. That stuff and more is in almost every room we visit when seeing these girls. We roll the dice on so many things every we visit them.
    I wonder why her reports are redacted.

  12. #35058

    Best DTBJ in Jax?

    I haven't been able to visit the tall blonde who stays off of JTB, so I am looking for another DT queen. Got any recs guys?

  13. #35057

    Any intel on the sister

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I've deposited several loads of cum all over Jessica this week. Sweet girl, and she didn't want to take her mouth off of my dick. She even texted last night and asked if she could suck it again.

    I like her medium fake tits and kissed and sucked all over them and glazed then with cum a few times. I put a hickey on her right tittie! LOL

    I'm working on fucking her and her sister. You can negotiate rates with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/104465299817
    Jessica looks really good how does her sister look like. Does Jessica have a decent incall area or does she do cardates? What the administration fee for your dream it looks like a good dream with personal photos.

  14. #35056

    Karmen gone for a while seeking top headache relief

    Ashely James always a winner. Sometimes hard to schedule but very reliable with prices and quality. Standard price no negotiation.

    Lili one of my regular she does good work but only got top from her cause she always finish in the mouth. Standard price no negotiation.

    Ruby one of my regular easy to set up dates and finishes with no problem. Standard price no negotiation. You pay for what you get.

    Dina always good last review from another monger said she good to go. Did both QV and headache relief. Big scare with the gift looks like it was a false claim. Varys with negotiations easy to get discounts and regular service with a smile.

    Looking for regular headache relief with new line up. Any intel will help.

    Trouble.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...z/014358033400

    Queen Moe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/476783026199

    4'9 an I'm 120 pounds small an petite. No name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/519008820860

    Phoenix.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/807261707638

    Miranda.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/517418972166

    Any help will be much appreciate.

    Beau.

  15. #35055

    Check Gainesville and Ocala forums

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    I believe she is from the Gainesville / Ocala area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape