Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 418 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 468 518 918 1418 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 41309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35054

    GFE lite

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2874929

    Not the same as the pictures. Was a very attractive woman in her 30's. Very petite, like 5'1". Very nice shape and nice smooth skin. Overall very good looking. Not great English. She was fine with light GFE and Daty. Let me kiss her everywhere and anywhere I wanted. Had no problem with me just picking her up and putting her in every position I wanted. Took a good pounding and acted happy about it. All in all a good one to see.
    Just curious as to how light. BBBJ or covered? Thanks.

  2. #35053
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I hear ya, but fentanyl is a bad one. More dangerous to mongers than crack or methods. Especially carfentanil.
    Yep. I had four cousins find out the hard way. 💀.

  3. #35052
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    I think your crazy if you think any girl we talk about on this page isn't into that shit. This should only confirm something we all already know.
    I hear ya, but fentanyl is a bad one. More dangerous to mongers than crack or meth. Especially carfentanil.

  4. #35051

    Think What Would Happen To You If You Are Naked On Her Bed When Cops Find Drugs?

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    That sucks. Possession of Fentanyl... She's gonna be gone a while
    It can be argued the cops would let you go, but it can also be said you could be handcuffed, arrested, and booked for drug possession!

    If the cops told her she has a lot of dope, does any of this belong to him? What would she say?

    Scary, even if the charges get dropped you were booked, have a drug record, and have you name associated in public as a druggie!

    Scary for sure.

    LB.

  5. #35050
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty  [View Original Post]
    Damnit man, looks like she got arrested Saturday on a 3rd degree felony. Hopefully she gets out soon.
    Hilarious! The report is pretty interesting. That stuff and more is in almost every room we visit when seeing these girls. We roll the dice on so many things every we visit them.

  6. #35049

    Caryn

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    That's Caryn and she has numerous reviews. None good.

    Rich.

  7. #35048
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    Beware!

    I just tried to see this girl at the motel 6 in OP! She waits until you get undressed and has a Huge dude come out of the bathroom trying to start shit. It's a set up and I hauled ass!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/381011046472
    That's too bad because she looks like just my type. I'd be hitting that every day. I will have to see if I can pull her away from the room for a car visit or something.

  8. #35047
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm. Makes me wonder how all you guys who thought she was the shit feel now? Not judging, but fentanyl is a serious no no on many levels.
    I think your crazy if you think any girl we talk about on this page isn't into that shit. This should only confirm something we all already know.

  9. #35046
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    That sucks. Possession of Fentanyl... She's gonna be gone a while
    Hmmmm. Makes me wonder how all you guys who thought she was the shit feel now? Not judging, but fentanyl is a serious no no on many levels.

  10. #35045
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty  [View Original Post]
    Damnit man, looks like she got arrested Saturday on a 3rd degree felony. Hopefully she gets out soon.
    That sucks. Possession of Fentanyl... She's gonna be gone a while

  11. #35044

    St Augustine


  12. #35043

    Set Up

    Beware!

    I just tried to see this girl at the motel 6 in OP! She waits until you get undressed and has a Huge dude come out of the bathroom trying to start shit. It's a set up and I hauled ass!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/381011046472

  13. #35042

    Karmen

    Damnit man, looks like she got arrested Saturday on a 3rd degree felony. Hopefully she gets out soon.

  14. #35041

    Tamara

    I don't know if Tamara is in transition to become a dude, but she looks more manly with every new photo. Sheesh!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/157441732705
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjY0NDU4MGEyYzQ4MGU0MjdkYzc0ZDMyOWYzMjJiOWM2ODU3ZDAw~2.jpg‎  

  15. #35040
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to report that I saw Dani Jo recently to drain a four day load from my dick. She was super nice and perfectly coherent. However, she was bigger than I expected and her face was more rough than her pics.

    Either way, she sucked the hell out of my dick, took my giant load of cum in her mouth, opened to show me, then swallowed it all down. You can negotiate with her on the rates. No signs of "gifts" either. LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/back-in-town-centercar-dates-a/139353388161
    If a provider is willing to lower her rates – that is good news and should be told to other mongers! If she is not willing, then mongers should know that too!!

    Every review should include a comment of whether a provider is willing or not willing to lower her rates. It is a win-win: If other mongers find out she is willing to lower her rates she gets more business and more $; and mongers save $ by knowing the provider will lower her rates. If she does not negotiate rates, then let's tell that to other mongers, perhaps she will get less business and learn she should negotiate rates.

    LB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape