Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 418 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 468 518 918 1418 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 41318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35063

    Best DTBJ in Jax?

    I haven't been able to visit the tall blonde who stays off of JTB, so I am looking for another DT queen. Got any recs guys?

  2. #35062

    Any intel on the sister

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I've deposited several loads of cum all over Jessica this week. Sweet girl, and she didn't want to take her mouth off of my dick. She even texted last night and asked if she could suck it again.

    I like her medium fake tits and kissed and sucked all over them and glazed then with cum a few times. I put a hickey on her right tittie! LOL

    I'm working on fucking her and her sister. You can negotiate rates with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/104465299817
    Jessica looks really good how does her sister look like. Does Jessica have a decent incall area or does she do cardates? What the administration fee for your dream it looks like a good dream with personal photos.

  3. #35061

    Karmen gone for a while seeking top headache relief

    Ashely James always a winner. Sometimes hard to schedule but very reliable with prices and quality. Standard price no negotiation.

    Lili one of my regular she does good work but only got top from her cause she always finish in the mouth. Standard price no negotiation.

    Ruby one of my regular easy to set up dates and finishes with no problem. Standard price no negotiation. You pay for what you get.

    Dina always good last review from another monger said she good to go. Did both QV and headache relief. Big scare with the gift looks like it was a false claim. Varys with negotiations easy to get discounts and regular service with a smile.

    Looking for regular headache relief with new line up. Any intel will help.

    Trouble.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...z/014358033400

    Queen Moe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/476783026199

    4'9 an I'm 120 pounds small an petite. No name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/519008820860

    Phoenix.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/807261707638

    Miranda.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/517418972166

    Any help will be much appreciate.

    Beau.

  4. #35060

    Check Gainesville and Ocala forums

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    I believe she is from the Gainesville / Ocala area.

  5. #35059

    GFE lite

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2874929

    Not the same as the pictures. Was a very attractive woman in her 30's. Very petite, like 5'1". Very nice shape and nice smooth skin. Overall very good looking. Not great English. She was fine with light GFE and Daty. Let me kiss her everywhere and anywhere I wanted. Had no problem with me just picking her up and putting her in every position I wanted. Took a good pounding and acted happy about it. All in all a good one to see.
    Just curious as to how light. BBBJ or covered? Thanks.

  6. #35058
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I hear ya, but fentanyl is a bad one. More dangerous to mongers than crack or methods. Especially carfentanil.
    Yep. I had four cousins find out the hard way. 💀.

  7. #35057
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    I think your crazy if you think any girl we talk about on this page isn't into that shit. This should only confirm something we all already know.
    I hear ya, but fentanyl is a bad one. More dangerous to mongers than crack or meth. Especially carfentanil.

  8. #35056

    Think What Would Happen To You If You Are Naked On Her Bed When Cops Find Drugs?

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    That sucks. Possession of Fentanyl... She's gonna be gone a while
    It can be argued the cops would let you go, but it can also be said you could be handcuffed, arrested, and booked for drug possession!

    If the cops told her she has a lot of dope, does any of this belong to him? What would she say?

    Scary, even if the charges get dropped you were booked, have a drug record, and have you name associated in public as a druggie!

    Scary for sure.

    LB.

  9. #35055
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty  [View Original Post]
    Damnit man, looks like she got arrested Saturday on a 3rd degree felony. Hopefully she gets out soon.
    Hilarious! The report is pretty interesting. That stuff and more is in almost every room we visit when seeing these girls. We roll the dice on so many things every we visit them.

  10. #35054

    Caryn

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    That's Caryn and she has numerous reviews. None good.

    Rich.

  11. #35053
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    Beware!

    I just tried to see this girl at the motel 6 in OP! She waits until you get undressed and has a Huge dude come out of the bathroom trying to start shit. It's a set up and I hauled ass!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/381011046472
    That's too bad because she looks like just my type. I'd be hitting that every day. I will have to see if I can pull her away from the room for a car visit or something.

  12. #35052
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm. Makes me wonder how all you guys who thought she was the shit feel now? Not judging, but fentanyl is a serious no no on many levels.
    I think your crazy if you think any girl we talk about on this page isn't into that shit. This should only confirm something we all already know.

  13. #35051
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    That sucks. Possession of Fentanyl... She's gonna be gone a while
    Hmmmm. Makes me wonder how all you guys who thought she was the shit feel now? Not judging, but fentanyl is a serious no no on many levels.

  14. #35050
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty  [View Original Post]
    Damnit man, looks like she got arrested Saturday on a 3rd degree felony. Hopefully she gets out soon.
    That sucks. Possession of Fentanyl... She's gonna be gone a while

  15. #35049

    St Augustine


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape