Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Submit Review
Page 71 of 117 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1745
Different From All the Others
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #695

    OceanEyes96

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow, another OceanEyes?? Guess girls love that ocean! And eyes too.

    Good stuff, any chance you were able to get her ppm #? Thanks again!
    She's open to anal and has a hot girlfriend too that joined.

    350 ppm, 500 with anal and camera friendly.

  2. #694

    Hosts

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Saw the earlier posts about OceanEyes and thought the same sounded familiar. There's another girl with a similar name. Didn't end up meeting but she also offers BBFSCIP, BBBJ, and DFK.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-846404a62dd3
    She also can host.

  3. #693

    Cheerleader fantasy

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Don't know why she would post a pic of herself from 6 years ago.
    My guess is she wants to let her daddys know that she used to be a cheerleader? Maybe to fulfill someone's fantasy. Just a wild guess.

  4. #692
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-06e25f009914

    Any Intel on this one? I was supposed to meet with her yesterday then she ghosted. Gave me a strange address on Grand Ave to Uber her from. She seemed legit but then didn't. Quoted 300.
    Don't know why she would post a pic of herself from 6 years ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2024-06-13 at 9.54.53 AM.jpg‎  

  5. #691

    OceanEyes96 on seek

    Quote Originally Posted by SunsFan99  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this one and she wants 500 ppm. Pics look good and she seems to be down for anything.
    Nice, thank you for that intel. If my sub wasn't expired I hit her up. Just taking a short break, I'll get back on later this month hopefully.

  6. #690

    AngelLo on seek

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    AngelLo is a sweetheart. I've been with her BBFSCIP a few times. She's real and wasn't drunk or anything when I met her. She is a bit of a tapper but just get down to biz with BBBJ and that solves that! LOL. $300 damage.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-b8c82b028763

    Agreed, don't let my one bad experience deter you. My meet was after 1 am so maybe that's when she usually hit that bottle. Meet her during the day, she'll ask for 400 but she's flexible with 300 but I wouldn't push it any lower. She really needs to update her photos, much better looking in person. Good luck with her and hope it goes well!

  7. #689
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-06e25f009914

    Any Intel on this one? I was supposed to meet with her yesterday then she ghosted. Gave me a strange address on Grand Ave to Uber her from. She seemed legit but then didn't. Quoted 300.

  8. #688

    GEM trades

    I've got a great rotation but I'm looking for some variety. DM me if you want to trade some private stash keepers.

  9. #687
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonyminn  [View Original Post]
    She's changed handles since my forum review, so here's a link for continuity: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...00#post6459400.

    She wasn't tipsy when I saw her, but admitted she couldn't drive owing to a DUI. I've still not seen her since.
    AngelLo is a sweetheart. I've been with her BBFSCIP a few times. She's real and wasn't drunk or anything when I met her. She is a bit of a tapper but just get down to biz with BBBJ and that solves that! LOL. $300 damage.

  10. #686

    OceanEyes96

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow, another OceanEyes?? Guess girls love that ocean! And eyes too.

    Good stuff, any chance you were able to get her ppm #? Thanks again!
    I contacted this one and she wants 500 ppm. Pics look good and she seems to be down for anything.

  11. #685

    OceanEyes96 on seek

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Saw the earlier posts about OceanEyes and thought the same sounded familiar. There's another girl with a similar name. Didn't end up meeting but she also offers BBFSCIP, BBBJ, and DFK.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-846404a62dd3
    Oh wow, another OceanEyes?? Guess girls love that ocean! And eyes too.

    Good stuff, any chance you were able to get her ppm #? Thanks again!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails oc1.jpg‎   oc2.jpg‎   oc3.jpg‎  

  12. #684

    OceanEyes96

    Saw the earlier posts about OceanEyes and thought the same sounded familiar. There's another girl with a similar name. Didn't end up meeting but she also offers BBFSCIP, BBBJ, and DFK.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-846404a62dd3

  13. #683

    Oceaneyes on seek

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-a22385ddd962

    If you can afford her, she is amazing! She's a former Playboy Playmate and I can tell you first hand she's a smokeshow. Went to a nice dinner and then to a hotel. She was good to go with just about everything. DFK, BBFS, CIP, CIM. Didn't try Greek but I bet she's open to it. She's expensive at $1000 ppm but I would definitely repeat. It beats the hell out of three $300 regular ones.
    Good lord! Holy smoke! You weren't kidding. And agreed, she would be one that's worth the 1000 ppm knowing what she's willing to do.

    I'm sure the nice dinner is another 300-400. So definitely factor that in. Need to save up for her. And you get what you paid for and she sounds like she's worth it!

    Thank you for the report.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails coco1.jpg‎   coco2.jpg‎   coco3.jpg‎   coco4.jpg‎   coco5.jpg‎  

    coco6.jpg‎  

  14. #682

    Maddieplays on seek

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-8c41a5625207

    This one is a tough cookie to schedule as she's usually not available on weekends.

    Maddie doesn't play (with me anyway).

    Good luck if you can meet her, jump on it, don't linger!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails maddie.jpg‎  

  15. #681

    OceanEyes

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-a22385ddd962

    If you can afford her, she is amazing! She's a former Playboy Playmate and I can tell you first hand she's a smokeshow. Went to a nice dinner and then to a hotel. She was good to go with just about everything. DFK, BBFS, CIP, CIM. Didn't try Greek but I bet she's open to it. She's expensive at $1000 ppm but I would definitely repeat. It beats the hell out of three $300 regular ones.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape