rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 242 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 292 342 742 1242 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 27819
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24204

    Looking for hobbies

    One of the provider I've seen her regularly is hosting private sessions this week or weekend and asked me to share information here. BB is one the table. If you are curious about it, send me a private message for details.

  2. #24203

    Belongs here

    Belindalove on tna.

  3. #24202
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodawger  [View Original Post]
    On the other place, just had an "upscale" girl tell me I'm eating her time because I don't have a handle or references. It wasn't in her ad as a requirement.

    Has this what it's actually come to? Has the ho brigade really tried to unionize? It was already bad enough years ago and now this shit? GPS, hella high rates, shitty attitudes, bad service, stank smelling pussies, and pimps weren't bad enough already?

    Even my regular has got to go, though it's 2 an hour for her (she'll never admit it but actually likes me) but has recently been starting to flake out. Goddamnit.
    This report should be in the Rants and Raves thread instead of here.

  4. #24201

    Goddamnit

    On the other place, just had an "upscale" girl tell me I'm eating her time because I don't have a handle or references. It wasn't in her ad as a requirement.

    Has this what it's actually come to? Has the ho brigade really tried to unionize? It was already bad enough years ago and now this shit? GPS, hella high rates, shitty attitudes, bad service, stank smelling pussies, and pimps weren't bad enough already?

    Even my regular has got to go, though it's 2 an hour for her (she'll never admit it but actually likes me) but has recently been starting to flake out. Goddamnit.

  5. #24200
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    RBGFE. Redbook GFE = Redbook Girl Friend Experience. The term GFE, while understood to mean "girl friend experience" is specifically defined by Redbook (myredbook.com) as "GFE = girlfriend experience. Typically BBBJ, CFS, DFK, DATY, and MSOG".
    So why are you posting that in a thread for BBFS intel?

  6. #24199

    No!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnaryi  [View Original Post]
    You got BBFS at Shangai?
    RBGFE. Redbook GFE = Redbook Girl Friend Experience. The term GFE, while understood to mean "girl friend experience" is specifically defined by Redbook (myredbook.com) as "GFE = girlfriend experience. Typically BBBJ, CFS, DFK, DATY, and MSOG".

  7. #24198
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Couple of days ago after leaving the gym all showered I figured I'd stop by Shanghai, this was around 10 am and this place was busy as F! As I walked in there was a gentleman in the small waiting area and another older gentleman saying that he made an appointment speaking to the mama. When I walked in the door was open and one of the girls just grabbed my hand and said mine!

    To the older gentleman waiting and was in front of me I'm sorry! I was pulled in there. The lady that grabbed me was in a blue dress, asked her name twice but could not understand her (starts with an E?

    It was a good visit, nice RBGFE!

    Now to try Good in Renton next.
    Wowwww this is huge. Give us more Intel man.

  8. #24197
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Couple of days ago after leaving the gym all showered I figured I'd stop by Shanghai, this was around 10 am and this place was busy as F! As I walked in there was a gentleman in the small waiting area and another older gentleman saying that he made an appointment speaking to the mama. When I walked in the door was open and one of the girls just grabbed my hand and said mine!

    To the older gentleman waiting and was in front of me I'm sorry! I was pulled in there. The lady that grabbed me was in a blue dress, asked her name twice but could not understand her (starts with an E?

    It was a good visit, nice RBGFE!

    Now to try Good in Renton next.
    You got BBFS at Shangai?

  9. #24196

    NatashaStacks

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...stacks.124598/#xfmgMedia.

    Anyone have any experience with her?

  10. #24195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Butt?

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Greek an option?
    Unfortunately Greek was a no go, not ever a finger in her pretty pink bunghole. She does have a very shapely ass.

  11. #24194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Que?

    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    surpriiiiiiiiise!
    Surprise that she's on hard drugs? LOL yeah I probably should have known better 😂.

  12. #24193
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Mention your name? What are you, her pimp?
    LOL, nah man, just returning the favor that's been done to me by others. Fellow mongers have saved me time and money on this forum and just trying to contribute.

  13. #24192
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    I've gone through this one a few times this past week. She's fun and all just no CIP. Did CIP the first time around, but every time after that it was COB, COF, CIM.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...love69.556872/#xfmgMedia.
    Greek an option?

  14. #24191
    Quote Originally Posted by mrg2j  [View Original Post]
    i've gone through this one a few times this past week. She's fun and all just no cip. Did cip the first time around, but every time after that it was cob, cof, cim. Was chilling in her incall and i smelt a distinct roasted peanut smell and that's an indicator for me that she's using hard drugs; most likely meth or fent. I had a good time with her knowing her boyfriend is sitting in jail and blowing up her phone while i'm rearranging her guts. Super pretty, just done with her after finding out she uses whilst i was waiting.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...love69.556872/#xfmgmedia.
    surpriiiiiiiiise!

  15. #24190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Zadielove69

    I've gone through this one a few times this past week. She's fun and all just no CIP. Did CIP the first time around, but every time after that it was COB, COF, CIM. Was chilling in her incall and I smelt a distinct roasted peanut smell and that's an indicator for me that she's using hard drugs; most likely meth or fent. I had a good time with her knowing her boyfriend is sitting in jail and blowing up her phone while I'm rearranging her guts. Super pretty, just done with her after finding out she uses whilst I was waiting.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...love69.556872/#xfmgMedia.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape