Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 243 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 293 343 743 1243 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 27820
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Zadielove69

    I've gone through this one a few times this past week. She's fun and all just no CIP. Did CIP the first time around, but every time after that it was COB, COF, CIM. Was chilling in her incall and I smelt a distinct roasted peanut smell and that's an indicator for me that she's using hard drugs; most likely meth or fent. I had a good time with her knowing her boyfriend is sitting in jail and blowing up her phone while I'm rearranging her guts. Super pretty, just done with her after finding out she uses whilst I was waiting.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...love69.556872/#xfmgMedia.

  2. #24189
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpenter420  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure she's been reviewed here in the past but in Redmond, clean place, very accommodating. Mention my name and she might give you lower than posted rates. Enjoy fellas.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...m-pie.2830956/
    I'd rather smash my dick with a meat tenderizer.

  3. #24188
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpenter420  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure she's been reviewed here in the past but in Redmond, clean place, very accommodating. Mention my name and she might give you lower than posted rates. Enjoy fellas.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...m-pie.2830956/
    Mention your name? What are you, her pimp?

  4. #24187
    Quote Originally Posted by NampaBoi  [View Original Post]
    What's her upcharge?
    None for me, but, YMMV.

  5. #24186

    Redmond

    I'm sure she's been reviewed here in the past but in Redmond, clean place, very accommodating. Mention my name and she might give you lower than posted rates. Enjoy fellas.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...m-pie.2830956/

  6. #24185
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberium  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week. She is a bit heavier than when I saw her last earlier in the year, which is a shane. Her "retirement" plans with some dude went south so now she is back and needs the money. Upcharge for BBFS now standard, unless you are a long time regular. Then she may waive it (at least for me).

    She is sweet and can take pounding.
    Also looks like she up'd her base rate by adding the pounds she gained.

    I kid, but reminds me of the usual 'rates go up, service goes down' mantra of the other board.

  7. #24184

    Anyone seen this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/171510229

    I've talked to her on fet for a long time. Is / was a milspouse with a kinky lifestyle. Don't know about professionally, but def a size queen, bbc loving, bb, gangbang **** in her personal life. Gorgeous face. Big, but wow.

  8. #24183

    Military Wives

    Quote Originally Posted by BigKirk  [View Original Post]
    You can easily find willing and horny Navy wifes in Bremerton, LOL.

    Kind of a joke: once the ships left town, you will see "boyfriends" with you-hauls moving in, then you-hauls everywhere again before hubbies are back. It's an unspoken rule in some relationships.

    I have some fun days over there in my 30's. Haha.
    Exactly. Back before I enlisted many years ago, I lived in an apartment complex with a bunch of Navy wives and one of them gave me a blowjob before I left for basic training. Years later, while still serving in the Army, I banged my share of wives whose hubbies were out at the National Training Center or elsewhere. Hang out at the club with a wing-man and have some game. Typically two chicks would show up, one of them a savvy player and the other a newbie. Play your cards right and you & your buddy would end up banging them in some crappy off-base motel.

  9. #24182

    Belongs but don't recommend

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/desmo...d/470045659885

    Agreed over text for GFE $ extra.

    Sketchy motel in Fife. Wasn't the same girl as in the pics. Decent body but not the same face, and missing teeth.

    Already paid so tried to make the best of it. She went to work and wouldn't give any love to the balls when asked. Went to stick it in and she begged not to CIP. BV smell when we started to so I got soft immediately and left.

    Should have known better to trust STG but was hoping for a diamond in the rough.

  10. #24181

    Milfs

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaForMamma  [View Original Post]
    I haven't met any of them but Doodlebuglizzie has been covered in this thread. Search for "doodlebug".

  11. #24180

    None

    She's never taxed me more for cip. Not once. And I don't think I'm the exception or anything. I think that's her standard. But you'll have an easier time getting into Fort Knox than getting to her. I wanted to see her again on Tue, against my better judgement. Haven't heard back since. She's work.

    Quote Originally Posted by NampaBoi  [View Original Post]
    What's her upcharge?

  12. #24179

    Skinny MILFs jordan domremy, doodlebuglizzie, FitPeach


  13. #24178
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoy25  [View Original Post]
    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...attle-14783949

    She's offered raw for $$ an hour, but didn't realize she was in north Seattle which is too far for me. Please let me know how it is, she's a beauty!
    Don't waste your time.


    http://www.pornforum.org/showthread....1#post12267347

    @perkyandpink Full Content OnlyFans Leak

  14. #24177
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoy25  [View Original Post]
    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...attle-14783949

    She's offered raw for $$ an hour, but didn't realize she was in north Seattle which is too far for me. Please let me know how it is, she's a beauty!
    Seems kinda fake. The pictures look too much like onlyfans, too nice and polished, a good ***** has crappy pictures taken in a messy room with a mirror, and rarely smiles.

  15. #24176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoy25  [View Original Post]
    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...attle-14783949

    She's offered raw for $$ an hour, but didn't realize she was in north Seattle which is too far for me. Please let me know how it is, she's a beauty!
    This one wrecks of scam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape