Escort Review: Bareback Providers
+
Submit Review
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 27827
-
06-15-24 21:02 #24197Senior Member

Posts: 122You got BBFS at Shangai?
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 19:45 #24196Senior Member

Posts: 94NatashaStacks
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...stacks.124598/#xfmgMedia.
Anyone have any experience with her?
-
06-15-24 12:46 #24195Senior Member

Posts: 162Butt?
Unfortunately Greek was a no go, not ever a finger in her pretty pink bunghole. She does have a very shapely ass.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 12:45 #24194Senior Member

Posts: 162Que?
Surprise that she's on hard drugs? LOL yeah I probably should have known better 😂.
Originally Posted by Morohei
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 12:44 #24193Regular Member

Posts: 17LOL, nah man, just returning the favor that's been done to me by others. Fellow mongers have saved me time and money on this forum and just trying to contribute.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 10:41 #24192Senior Member

Posts: 216Greek an option?
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 00:34 #24191Banned Member

Posts: 410surpriiiiiiiiise!
Originally Posted by mrg2j
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 00:13 #24190Senior Member

Posts: 162Zadielove69
I've gone through this one a few times this past week. She's fun and all just no CIP. Did CIP the first time around, but every time after that it was COB, COF, CIM. Was chilling in her incall and I smelt a distinct roasted peanut smell and that's an indicator for me that she's using hard drugs; most likely meth or fent. I had a good time with her knowing her boyfriend is sitting in jail and blowing up her phone while I'm rearranging her guts. Super pretty, just done with her after finding out she uses whilst I was waiting.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...love69.556872/#xfmgMedia.
-
06-14-24 23:44 #24189Senior Member

Posts: 139I'd rather smash my dick with a meat tenderizer.
Originally Posted by Carpenter420
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 21:56 #24188Senior Member

Posts: 353Mention your name? What are you, her pimp?
Originally Posted by Carpenter420
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 17:44 #24187Senior Member

Posts: 216None for me, but, YMMV.
Originally Posted by NampaBoi
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 14:41 #24186Regular Member

Posts: 17Redmond
I'm sure she's been reviewed here in the past but in Redmond, clean place, very accommodating. Mention my name and she might give you lower than posted rates. Enjoy fellas.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...m-pie.2830956/
-
06-14-24 14:06 #24185Senior Member

Posts: 671Also looks like she up'd her base rate by adding the pounds she gained.
Originally Posted by Tiberium
[View Original Post]
I kid, but reminds me of the usual 'rates go up, service goes down' mantra of the other board.
-
06-14-24 11:55 #24184Senior Member

Posts: 98Anyone seen this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/171510229
I've talked to her on fet for a long time. Is / was a milspouse with a kinky lifestyle. Don't know about professionally, but def a size queen, bbc loving, bb, gangbang **** in her personal life. Gorgeous face. Big, but wow.
-
06-14-24 10:52 #24183Senior Member

Posts: 1115Military Wives
Exactly. Back before I enlisted many years ago, I lived in an apartment complex with a bunch of Navy wives and one of them gave me a blowjob before I left for basic training. Years later, while still serving in the Army, I banged my share of wives whose hubbies were out at the National Training Center or elsewhere. Hang out at the club with a wing-man and have some game. Typically two chicks would show up, one of them a savvy player and the other a newbie. Play your cards right and you & your buddy would end up banging them in some crappy off-base motel.
Originally Posted by BigKirk
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





