Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 244 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 294 344 744 1244 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 27819
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24174

    Bremerton

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChowder  [View Original Post]
    Just moved to the island. Probably a long shot but any trustworthy bareback providers in this area? Would be willing to go as far as Silverdale if needed, but would prefer something closer. Did some digging here and on TNA and didn't see anything recent that looked promising. Hope I'm wrong!
    You can easily find willing and horny Navy wifes in Bremerton, LOL.

    Kind of a joke: once the ships left town, you will see "boyfriends" with you-hauls moving in, then you-hauls everywhere again before hubbies are back. It's an unspoken rule in some relationships.

    I have some fun days over there in my 30's. Haha.

  2. #24173
    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...attle-14783949

    She's offered raw for $$ an hour, but didn't realize she was in north Seattle which is too far for me. Please let me know how it is, she's a beauty!

  3. #24172
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChowder  [View Original Post]
    Just moved to the island. Probably a long shot but any trustworthy bareback providers in this area? Would be willing to go as far as Silverdale if needed, but would prefer something closer. Did some digging here and on TNA and didn't see anything recent that looked promising. Hope I'm wrong!
    Depends on what you'd call promising, but IME almost of them here will. Usually don't have any long standing ones. Lots of short time or ones that come and go. One just got out of jail so I'm wondering if she'll start up again.

  4. #24171
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    A recent report said she refused in person as well.
    & several others say she bareback. YMMV bro. Negotiate in person or don't go see her.

  5. #24170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Negotiate that in person.
    A recent report said she refused in person as well.

  6. #24169

    Any info

    Any info on this one?

    She say no via text, but she just has that look that she will in person.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lacey...-/601111002728

  7. #24168

    Bainbridge

    Just moved to the island. Probably a long shot but any trustworthy bareback providers in this area? Would be willing to go as far as Silverdale if needed, but would prefer something closer. Did some digging here and on TNA and didn't see anything recent that looked promising. Hope I'm wrong!

  8. #24167
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberium  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week. She is a bit heavier than when I saw her last earlier in the year, which is a shane. Her "retirement" plans with some dude went south so now she is back and needs the money. Upcharge for BBFS now standard, unless you are a long time regular. Then she may waive it (at least for me).

    She is sweet and can take pounding.
    I saw her a few months ago and remember her looking good too. Guess the food stress got to her a bit after the missed connection with the dude (or she got complacent after being in a relationship like many do, heh), and it's more like 15-20 lbs if it's enough for 2 reports already to mention it. At least she's still a decent option here, and thanks for the info.

  9. #24166
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    So I know MSC was a slam dunk awhile ago, but after reading a couple more recent reports, apparently she started requiring $ for VIP. But this was before her 'retirement'.

    Anyone who has seen her lately know what she's doing now? She's a good time, but on the high end.
    I saw her last week. She is a bit heavier than when I saw her last earlier in the year, which is a shane. Her "retirement" plans with some dude went south so now she is back and needs the money. Upcharge for BBFS now standard, unless you are a long time regular. Then she may waive it (at least for me).

    She is sweet and can take pounding.

  10. #24165
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had lucky recently with BBFS with Nina? She seems adamant now that she only offers condom GFE service.
    Negotiate that in person.

  11. #24164
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlebp  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share the experience with her and the recent rates? I planned to reach out but she stopped posting and no replies. Tia.
    She started having a holier than thou attitude thinking you're lucky to get a session with her. Slow responses, and when she does respond it's like she's doing you a favor to schedule a meet. She wanted to meet in the middle of the day and threw a tantrum when I said no.

  12. #24163
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    So I know MSC was a slam dunk awhile ago, but after reading a couple more recent reports, apparently she started requiring $ for VIP. But this was before her 'retirement'.

    Anyone who has seen her lately know what she's doing now? She's a good time, but on the high end.
    I saw Marie on Saturday, I confirm the 1 benj upcharge for creampie. Great appointment, very effective in comms, nice incall, very sweet GFE until the end.

    I didn't see her in the past, so I cannot tell if she got any weight while in Texas, but for reference she's likely 10 lb on top of her pics. Left her a review on the other board.

  13. #24162

    Upcharge

    Quote Originally Posted by InHerGuts  [View Original Post]
    Remi's back. Saw her Sat after maybe like 20 txts and half a dozen emails. As usual, the fuck was worth the work. But absolutely my last time. I'm done. Good luck to you gents.
    What's her upcharge?

  14. #24161

    BeckyRide

    Can anyone share the experience with her and the recent rates? I planned to reach out but she stopped posting and no replies. Tia.

  15. #24160

    MarieStClair

    So I know MSC was a slam dunk awhile ago, but after reading a couple more recent reports, apparently she started requiring $ for VIP. But this was before her 'retirement'.

    Anyone who has seen her lately know what she's doing now? She's a good time, but on the high end.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape