Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 552 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6561

    Cameron at Kittens

    Has anybody gone VIP with Cameron at Kittens? Trying to find out what's all available.

    https://www.instagram.com/recentlyca...V2cTcyNnl1amoy

  2. #6560
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Clubs repurpose reuse popular names like Rio who had a huge following but hung it up.
    Yeah, but in this case it's kinda like the Patriots letting an undrafted rookie free agent with no chance to make the team wear #12.

  3. #6559
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Especially in her case, she was the daytime headliner. Club goers now find themselves quite disappointed with the new Rio.
    Clubs repurpose reuse popular names like Rio who had a huge following but hung it up.

  4. #6558
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on the fun girls over her. Tired of the same scenery and looking for hot chicks at other clubs without GPS.
    It's a ghost town. They upped the price, took away the free soda, and there's less girls. I was here around 5 pm weekday. The robo DJ announced a stripper name in between the stage maintenance songs, but no stripper came out. When a stripper did finally hit the stage, her panties stayed on. When she approached me, a waitress who was nowhere to be seen appears out of nowhere and asks if I want to buy the lady a drink.

    Several of the girls who used to be here have jumped ships and moved over to pandoras.

  5. #6557

    Slow night at LCDV and Pandoras

    I decided to check out the LCDV and then went by Pandoras.

    A lot of dancers standing around or sitting on couches, since money is tight. I haven't been to Pandoras or any of the clubs for a month. LCDV had some young hot dancers. Then I decided to go by Pandoras around 11:30 to check out the talent. Talent at pandoras was basically the same, cute girls, old tired looking dancers and drugged out dancers. Mariah is always hot and full of energy. Weird vibe. The old flat assed, bloated belly, big fitted tattooed blonde was trying to hustle, now that her daddy dumped her.

    And her sagging turkey neck. Looking like an old drugged out stripper, beyond her prime, dancing for over 20 yrs.

    I used to like that club but they need new younger talent, without the GPS attitude. The DJ's music selection could be improved and the creepy manager / owner is a big cockblock in the playground.

    Nothing special about Pandora, get new talent in their 20's and get rid of the old washed up strippers.

  6. #6556

    Lake City Deja Vu

    Any intel on the fun girls over her. Tired of the same scenery and looking for hot chicks at other clubs without GPS.

  7. #6555
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to be that guy, but I wouldn't dream of barebacking any working woman. To me a bare skin condom doesn't make much of a difference. Still feels good and feels even better that I don't bring something home (hopefully) to the ball and chain. The easiest way to avoid an STI is to just not go bare. Too many of these girls share the same customers you're never really safe.
    Cool, you were still that guy sharing your unprompted opinion.

  8. #6554

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Well. Judging by the way society is going, you won't have to worry about it.

    Strip Club DJ.

    "Coming to the stage, a sexy sweetheart and beautiful lady you will love in the VIP, give it up for Brad! ".
    You are both hilarious and totally correct. It won't be long now!

  9. #6553
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Just checked my messages and another frequent patron mentioned that he and others have contracted a STI at Pandora. He only has been to Pandoras and has seen several popular strippers and doesn't know who he caught his STI from. STI spread like wildfire! No more Pandora for me that shit clears.

    Time to try out other establishments!!
    I don't want to be that guy, but I wouldn't dream of barebacking any working woman. To me a bare skin condom doesn't make much of a difference. Still feels good and feels even better that I don't bring something home (hopefully) to the ball and chain. The easiest way to avoid an STI is to just not go bare. Too many of these girls share the same customers you're never really safe.

  10. #6552
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. The turnaround time with the old pandoras Martina to the new pandoras Martina was just too close. I miss the old Martina with her big soft boobs and awesome handys. Nothing wrong with the new Martina, she's fun too, but she's not the original Martina.

    I also miss both Deja Vu Nova and pandoras Nova. I'm just waiting for the day where the DJ will introduce Nova to the stage and I'll be disappointed it's neither of them.
    Well. Judging by the way society is going, you won't have to worry about it.

    Strip Club DJ.

    "Coming to the stage, a sexy sweetheart and beautiful lady you will love in the VIP, give it up for Brad! ".

  11. #6551
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    There is a nova on tonight's lineup at pandoras right now.
    I remember the Polish Nova?

  12. #6550
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    I remember ages ago when some dancer tried going by the name Sassy. She wasn't old Ricks Sassy. There have been a couple of Nova's too, most recent one I think was up at Deja Vu.
    There is a nova on tonight's lineup at pandoras right now.

  13. #6549
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I really think when I dancer retires, that name shouldn't be allowed to be used in the club for a few years. BUT maybe the Kittens management thinks if they post the name Rio, guys will come in hoping she's back. Still remember a few times being very disappointed.
    Agreed. The turnaround time with the old pandoras Martina to the new pandoras Martina was just too close. I miss the old Martina with her big soft boobs and awesome handys. Nothing wrong with the new Martina, she's fun too, but she's not the original Martina.

    I also miss both Deja Vu Nova and pandoras Nova. I'm just waiting for the day where the DJ will introduce Nova to the stage and I'll be disappointed it's neither of them.

  14. #6548
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #6547

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Especially in her case, she was the daytime headliner. Club goers now find themselves quite disappointed with the new Rio.
    I remember ages ago when some dancer tried going by the name Sassy. She wasn't old Ricks Sassy. There have been a couple of Nova's too, most recent one I think was up at Deja Vu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape