Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 116 of 553 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 8287
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6562
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  2. #6561

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Especially in her case, she was the daytime headliner. Club goers now find themselves quite disappointed with the new Rio.
    I remember ages ago when some dancer tried going by the name Sassy. She wasn't old Ricks Sassy. There have been a couple of Nova's too, most recent one I think was up at Deja Vu.

  3. #6560

    Pandora Run

    I have been on a Pandoras Run recently.

    It seems to me the women are more in need of business.

    In the last month I have been able to bareback 4 different women.

    Dayshift is best for that. I need to cut back. It is addicting.

  4. #6559
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Ducati who used to work at Pandora's?
    She very good. Old lady now.

  5. #6558
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Who would you fellas recommend for a bare good time on a Wednesday night?
    Lux was in last night and treated me very well. She is very YMMV. So take it for what it's worth.

  6. #6557
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I really think when I dancer retires, that name shouldn't be allowed to be used in the club for a few years. BUT maybe the Kittens management thinks if they post the name Rio, guys will come in hoping she's back. Still remember a few times being very disappointed.
    Especially in her case, she was the daytime headliner. Club goers now find themselves quite disappointed with the new Rio.

  7. #6556

    Recycled Names

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    It's not her, the younger Columbian dancer formally known as Alo changed her name to Rio after she hung up the heels.
    I really think when I dancer retires, that name shouldn't be allowed to be used in the club for a few years. BUT maybe the Kittens management thinks if they post the name Rio, guys will come in hoping she's back. Still remember a few times being very disappointed.

  8. #6555

    The Economy

    I'd say at worst the economy is flat or growing very slowly.

    What I'm seeing in our extended family businesses is that April and May were pretty good months. For the small hotels the enterprise owns May was our best month ever. And reservations for the summer are all coming in at a pretty rapid clip.

  9. #6554
    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyDog  [View Original Post]
    Is Rio back?

    Check the story on their IG before it scrolls off.

    Can anyone confirm?
    It's not her, the younger Columbian dancer formally known as Alo changed her name to Rio after she hung up the heels.

  10. #6553

    Kittens IG lineup earlier today

    Is Rio back?

    Check the story on their IG before it scrolls off.

    Can anyone confirm?

  11. #6552

    Heading to Pandoras and Kittens

    Who would you fellas recommend for a bare good time on a Wednesday night?

  12. #6551

    Economic dip

    I expect that the prices will be going down for the bitches with GPS.

    Money is tight with inflation, make these bitches earn their cash, as the ****** they are.

    Been to many clubs and it is bad all over.

    Looks like the smart bitches will try to get a sugar daddy and the stupid bitches will be sucking dick for a discount.

  13. #6550
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Man dancer text me.
    You have Thai type misunderstanding again?

  14. #6549

    Ducati

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Man dancer text me. I go see Ducati. Very good. 240 15 min.

    She like wang. Make me wear condom. I still cum fast. Hahaha ha.

    Go see Liz. 15 minute only 200 and she suck wang good.
    Ducati who used to work at Pandora's?

  15. #6548
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Business bad

    Man dancer text me. I go see Ducati. Very good. 240 15 min.

    She like wang. Make me wear condom. I still cum fast. Hahaha ha.

    Go see Liz. 15 minute only 200 and she suck wang good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape