Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 8267
-
06-15-24 06:50 #6557Senior Member

Posts: 114Slow night at LCDV and Pandoras
I decided to check out the LCDV and then went by Pandoras.
A lot of dancers standing around or sitting on couches, since money is tight. I haven't been to Pandoras or any of the clubs for a month. LCDV had some young hot dancers. Then I decided to go by Pandoras around 11:30 to check out the talent. Talent at pandoras was basically the same, cute girls, old tired looking dancers and drugged out dancers. Mariah is always hot and full of energy. Weird vibe. The old flat assed, bloated belly, big fitted tattooed blonde was trying to hustle, now that her daddy dumped her.
And her sagging turkey neck. Looking like an old drugged out stripper, beyond her prime, dancing for over 20 yrs.
I used to like that club but they need new younger talent, without the GPS attitude. The DJ's music selection could be improved and the creepy manager / owner is a big cockblock in the playground.
Nothing special about Pandora, get new talent in their 20's and get rid of the old washed up strippers.
-
06-14-24 22:46 #6556Senior Member

Posts: 114Lake City Deja Vu
Any intel on the fun girls over her. Tired of the same scenery and looking for hot chicks at other clubs without GPS.
-
06-14-24 22:25 #6555Senior Member

Posts: 216Cool, you were still that guy sharing your unprompted opinion.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 11:55 #6554Senior Member

Posts: 483Truth
You are both hilarious and totally correct. It won't be long now!
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 11:19 #6553Senior Member

Posts: 99I don't want to be that guy, but I wouldn't dream of barebacking any working woman. To me a bare skin condom doesn't make much of a difference. Still feels good and feels even better that I don't bring something home (hopefully) to the ball and chain. The easiest way to avoid an STI is to just not go bare. Too many of these girls share the same customers you're never really safe.
Originally Posted by Adonis666
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 01:58 #6552Senior Member

Posts: 1106Well. Judging by the way society is going, you won't have to worry about it.
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]
Strip Club DJ.
"Coming to the stage, a sexy sweetheart and beautiful lady you will love in the VIP, give it up for Brad! ".
-
06-14-24 00:51 #6551Senior Member

Posts: 114I remember the Polish Nova?
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 00:32 #6550Senior Member

Posts: 281There is a nova on tonight's lineup at pandoras right now.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 23:16 #6549Senior Member

Posts: 198Agreed. The turnaround time with the old pandoras Martina to the new pandoras Martina was just too close. I miss the old Martina with her big soft boobs and awesome handys. Nothing wrong with the new Martina, she's fun too, but she's not the original Martina.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
I also miss both Deja Vu Nova and pandoras Nova. I'm just waiting for the day where the DJ will introduce Nova to the stage and I'll be disappointed it's neither of them.
-
06-13-24 22:17 #6548Senior Member

Posts: 114[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
06-13-24 20:47 #6547Senior Member

Posts: 118Yeah
I remember ages ago when some dancer tried going by the name Sassy. She wasn't old Ricks Sassy. There have been a couple of Nova's too, most recent one I think was up at Deja Vu.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 19:05 #6546Senior Member

Posts: 984Pandora Run
I have been on a Pandoras Run recently.
It seems to me the women are more in need of business.
In the last month I have been able to bareback 4 different women.
Dayshift is best for that. I need to cut back. It is addicting.
-
06-13-24 18:36 #6545I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She very good. Old lady now.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 12:31 #6544Senior Member

Posts: 124Lux was in last night and treated me very well. She is very YMMV. So take it for what it's worth.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 10:15 #6543Senior Member

Posts: 281Especially in her case, she was the daytime headliner. Club goers now find themselves quite disappointed with the new Rio.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






