Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 8271
-
06-13-24 19:05 #6546Senior Member

Posts: 987Pandora Run
I have been on a Pandoras Run recently.
It seems to me the women are more in need of business.
In the last month I have been able to bareback 4 different women.
Dayshift is best for that. I need to cut back. It is addicting.
-
06-13-24 18:36 #6545I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She very good. Old lady now.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 12:31 #6544Senior Member

Posts: 124Lux was in last night and treated me very well. She is very YMMV. So take it for what it's worth.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 10:15 #6543Senior Member

Posts: 281Especially in her case, she was the daytime headliner. Club goers now find themselves quite disappointed with the new Rio.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 09:28 #6542Senior Member

Posts: 444Recycled Names
I really think when I dancer retires, that name shouldn't be allowed to be used in the club for a few years. BUT maybe the Kittens management thinks if they post the name Rio, guys will come in hoping she's back. Still remember a few times being very disappointed.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 08:57 #6541Senior Member

Posts: 906The Economy
I'd say at worst the economy is flat or growing very slowly.
What I'm seeing in our extended family businesses is that April and May were pretty good months. For the small hotels the enterprise owns May was our best month ever. And reservations for the summer are all coming in at a pretty rapid clip.
-
06-13-24 08:11 #6540Senior Member

Posts: 281It's not her, the younger Columbian dancer formally known as Alo changed her name to Rio after she hung up the heels.
Originally Posted by GoofyDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 00:38 #6539Senior Member

Posts: 66Kittens IG lineup earlier today
Is Rio back?
Check the story on their IG before it scrolls off.
Can anyone confirm?
-
06-13-24 00:22 #6538Senior Member

Posts: 135Heading to Pandoras and Kittens
Who would you fellas recommend for a bare good time on a Wednesday night?
-
06-12-24 23:27 #6537Senior Member

Posts: 114Economic dip
I expect that the prices will be going down for the bitches with GPS.
Money is tight with inflation, make these bitches earn their cash, as the ****** they are.
Been to many clubs and it is bad all over.
Looks like the smart bitches will try to get a sugar daddy and the stupid bitches will be sucking dick for a discount.
-
06-12-24 22:19 #6536Senior Member

Posts: 274You have Thai type misunderstanding again?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 20:37 #6535Senior Member

Posts: 118Ducati
Ducati who used to work at Pandora's?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 18:40 #6534I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Business bad
Man dancer text me. I go see Ducati. Very good. 240 15 min.
She like wang. Make me wear condom. I still cum fast. Hahaha ha.
Go see Liz. 15 minute only 200 and she suck wang good.
-
06-12-24 12:44 #6533Senior Member

Posts: 1106She is hot. I would love to fuck her.
Originally Posted by Tbctbc3
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 14:54 #6532Senior Member

Posts: 35SexySia
Anyone have any intel on SexiSia.
I am pretty sure she works at either Kitten's or Sugars, but she's not on their IG very much.
She's really hot. Any intel is appreciated. DM's also okay. Thanks in advance.
https://www.instagram.com/sexisia/












Reply With Quote





