Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 116 of 552 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 8266
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6541

    The Economy

    I'd say at worst the economy is flat or growing very slowly.

    What I'm seeing in our extended family businesses is that April and May were pretty good months. For the small hotels the enterprise owns May was our best month ever. And reservations for the summer are all coming in at a pretty rapid clip.

  2. #6540
    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyDog  [View Original Post]
    Is Rio back?

    Check the story on their IG before it scrolls off.

    Can anyone confirm?
    It's not her, the younger Columbian dancer formally known as Alo changed her name to Rio after she hung up the heels.

  3. #6539

    Kittens IG lineup earlier today

    Is Rio back?

    Check the story on their IG before it scrolls off.

    Can anyone confirm?

  4. #6538

    Heading to Pandoras and Kittens

    Who would you fellas recommend for a bare good time on a Wednesday night?

  5. #6537

    Economic dip

    I expect that the prices will be going down for the bitches with GPS.

    Money is tight with inflation, make these bitches earn their cash, as the ****** they are.

    Been to many clubs and it is bad all over.

    Looks like the smart bitches will try to get a sugar daddy and the stupid bitches will be sucking dick for a discount.

  6. #6536
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Man dancer text me.
    You have Thai type misunderstanding again?

  7. #6535

    Ducati

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Man dancer text me. I go see Ducati. Very good. 240 15 min.

    She like wang. Make me wear condom. I still cum fast. Hahaha ha.

    Go see Liz. 15 minute only 200 and she suck wang good.
    Ducati who used to work at Pandora's?

  8. #6534
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Business bad

    Man dancer text me. I go see Ducati. Very good. 240 15 min.

    She like wang. Make me wear condom. I still cum fast. Hahaha ha.

    Go see Liz. 15 minute only 200 and she suck wang good.

  9. #6533
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbctbc3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on SexiSia.

    I am pretty sure she works at either Kitten's or Sugars, but she's not on their IG very much.

    She's really hot. Any intel is appreciated. DM's also okay. Thanks in advance.

    https://www.instagram.com/sexisia/
    She is hot. I would love to fuck her.

  10. #6532

    SexySia

    Anyone have any intel on SexiSia.

    I am pretty sure she works at either Kitten's or Sugars, but she's not on their IG very much.

    She's really hot. Any intel is appreciated. DM's also okay. Thanks in advance.

    https://www.instagram.com/sexisia/

  11. #6531

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Monse Pictures in quoted link.

    (For those that always ask).
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Not to sound like a dick or anything, but this horse has been beaten to death and turned into glue so many fucking times. It seems like there is a least a bimonthly request going back at least 5 years. Just go to the club pay the $21 door fee and listen for Latin music as TMQ would say. At the moment those three are the only Latinas that work days on a regular basis so it should be obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Use that handy dandy search feature on the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have photos to share of Monse, Luna, or Liz?
    Dude. I quoted a post that has her pix on June 5.

    Feel free to read the thread.

  12. #6530

    Or

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Not to sound like a dick or anything, but this horse has been beaten to death and turned into glue so many fucking times. It seems like there is a least a bimonthly request going back at least 5 years. Just go to the club pay the $21 door fee and listen for Latin music as TMQ would say. At the moment those three are the only Latinas that work days on a regular basis so it should be obvious.
    Use that handy dandy search feature on the thread.

  13. #6529
    Quote Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have photos to share of Monse, Luna, or Liz?
    Not to sound like a dick or anything, but this horse has been beaten to death and turned into glue so many fucking times. It seems like there is a least a bimonthly request going back at least 5 years. Just go to the club pay the $21 door fee and listen for Latin music as TMQ would say. At the moment those three are the only Latinas that work days on a regular basis so it should be obvious.

  14. #6528
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  15. #6527
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyShorty  [View Original Post]
    I've had eh experiences with them but one of my fav dancers is a Sugars dancer. I get my money's worth. I know some of the dancers / baristas at Sugars charge a lot and you don't get your money's worth. But honestly, just remember who they are and ask other dancers.

    Can you tell us who the dancer / barista is?
    I don't want to throw her under the bus if I am unrealistic. She wanted 1 k for 1 hour at a club. Typically I keep it to 300 through Tna at an incall. Am I wrong?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape