Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 1085
-
06-12-24 00:16 #620Senior Member

Posts: 385OnlyFans seller.
Originally Posted by WoozerBuck
[View Original Post]
https://x.com/suffok88?s=21&t=TGUHK8FJ0gvIN39iu8wetw
https://www.tiktok.com/@kaitybug111?_t=8n81mSLN5d0&_r=1
Remains to be seen if it's actually her.
-
06-11-24 23:09 #619Senior Member

Posts: 351Any intell on this hottie?
She is new on Seeking, no links to verify her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-9b4e6af7c413#.
-
06-03-24 11:29 #618Senior Member

Posts: 307Monger from jax coming to tampa all next week for work
Hey guys.
I will be in Tampa all next week for work. Looking for younger college chick age to mid 20's to potentially hang out with? Preferable not with Golden P*syndrome but hey we can't have our cake and eat it too. I have some cute younger UTR in jax if anyone comes up this way. One is 2 O one is 26. I have pics of both. Thanks!
-
05-25-24 11:39 #617Senior Member

Posts: 107It's our only option haha
Haha yeah I'm 23 and will be joining it again soon. I actually joined the site back when I was 21 and was surprisingly getting matches and had women that wanted to meet up but unfortunately I was too broke back then to afford it. But yeah Seeking Arrangements is our only option since the dating scene is a complete mess and P4 P is illegal in the states. Idk if it was by design or what but there's so many guys my age right now being left out of the dating scene and in life you just got to work with the cards you were dealt with somehow. That's where sites like this come into play.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 11:46 #616Senior Member

Posts: 385I definitely wasn't paying that LOL. Body is good, but the tits are kinda tragic. She has kids and got implants removed so it's Frankenstein-ish.
Originally Posted by MoparGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 21:11 #615Senior Member

Posts: 108Hopefully anyone didn't pay her GPS PPM of 800 mario coins. Her friend on there who both did dous looked worth that.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 10:32 #614Senior Member

Posts: 385The bloom is off this Rose
Ever have a "black cloud" SB? This one would definitely qualify for that definition.
Won't go into too much detail, but I got comfortable in an arrangement and then burned. If you insist on sampling know that she's high volume, does OF porn, and will ghost if you move off anything but cash. I'm always amazed when these chicks abscond with an advance ppm, especially when they have been getting something steady. The desperation for a few hundred bucks is real I guess.
If you insist on seeing her protect yourself in all ways.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-10dc6154dd10
-
05-18-24 13:26 #613Senior Member

Posts: 685Crazy how many younger guys are getting into this. I started when I was 25 and I was pretty rare. The sugar bowl was LIT in 2014-2018, its been down hill ever since then.
It's going mainstream now!
-
04-26-24 19:01 #612Regular Member

Posts: 4Not worth it
She wanted $600 ppm everything covered. Super bratty. Hard pass on my end.
Originally Posted by TheRoboHuman
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 18:16 #611Regular Member

Posts: 6Fun princess
Any Intel on this girl, asked for 500.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
-
04-21-24 22:57 #610Senior Member

Posts: 385Sorry, no.
Originally Posted by CheekyFella
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 23:37 #609Senior Member

Posts: 201Did you ever meet with these ladies? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 23:30 #608Senior Member

Posts: 201Did you ever meet this young lady? Thanks.
Originally Posted by JohnnysTruant
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 17:44 #607Senior Member

Posts: 38Guess it's a good thing we're not in Cali then cause $24 K / yr to meet up 4 to 6 times a month and be taken out on all expenses paid dates to nice restaurants and concerts seems like a pretty easy gig if you're attracted to the guy and willing to put out.
Originally Posted by Member#1658
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 15:46 #606Senior Member

Posts: 1776Yeah, but a burger flipper has to work 40 hours for $44 k / yr. These girls likely have multiple arrangements, so $2 k / mo for a few hours a month is actually a lot of money if you want to calculate it per hour. I don't think I'd see one of these girls for more than 2 hours a week. So if it's $2 k for that that would equate to $250/ hr. There's no burger flippers making that much. Are you guys spending a lot more time than that with them?
Originally Posted by Abcxyz1234
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





