Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 1085
-
02-12-24 09:59 #575Senior Member

Posts: 141She looks good but not such a big rack though.
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-24 20:08 #574Banned Member

Posts: 739BeautifulBrown30 (SDM)
Has anyone seen or had contact with this one?
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...65304651&nsp=1
https://www.instagram.com/meesh.c/
-
02-02-24 12:15 #573Senior Member

Posts: 718Damn. She disappeared before I got to get her PPM down and agree to meet.
Originally Posted by JohnnysTruant
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-24 19:36 #572Senior Member

Posts: 346If you are chatting with her,
If you are chatting with her you are way ahead of me! Can't get a response but tried like hell!
Originally Posted by Mt1111
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-24 06:59 #571Senior Member

Posts: 718Did you ever get to her PPM request or was she looking for long tern like she implies in her profile?
Originally Posted by JohnnysTruant
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 20:40 #570Senior Member

Posts: 60Your post got me interested as well as her one photo, I made contact and got some photos pics attached. Overall not too impressed so far not really my type but maybe someone else's.
Originally Posted by Tampa30
[View Original Post]
Regarding the girl from my previous post we met up last night. She gained some weight but still looks good. Boobs are real but I suspect a BBL I'm bad at judging that. I paid $500 but definitely feel I overpaid. She's a sweet girl though had a good time overall.
-
01-30-24 16:17 #569Senior Member

Posts: 101Real profile
I chatted her up a while back and I actually got a number but I had too many other options at that time and I was on the fence about what she looked like as well. Too curvy for my taste, but could be worth a try. I have her socials and she has been recently posting her nice dinner's at the high end restaurants in Tampa (Ocean Prime, Tampa Edition, Eddy Vs etc) so for sure she is busy with sugaring.
Originally Posted by TpaNewbie
[View Original Post]
I recently reached out to her on the site again since the messages get deleted after 180 days and did not save her number but no response from her, like I said probably too busy getting filled up by some mongers.
-
01-30-24 15:18 #568Banned Member

Posts: 20I'll be honest that profile looks fake as fuck.
Originally Posted by DavidJ2
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-24 13:37 #567Senior Member

Posts: 718There is something about this profile that really intrigues me. ANyone make contact? I just reached out. We shall see.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-d38d04ccae5e
-
01-30-24 13:23 #566Senior Member

Posts: 119She has never replied any of my messages.
Originally Posted by Mt1111
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 20:42 #565Senior Member

Posts: 60https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-63a8360533bd
Originally Posted by TpaNewbie
[View Original Post]
Meeting her within the hour should have a good report soon
-
01-29-24 04:44 #564Banned Member

Posts: 20Who is it / have her profile?
Originally Posted by JohnnysTruant
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 00:16 #563Regular Member

Posts: 5Info on Lisalu
I've been talking with this big titted beauty but so far haven't been able to set up a meet. Just curious if any of you lads have had any success?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-ea7b991c6d4f
-
01-28-24 23:44 #562Senior Member

Posts: 60Shot her an offer and it's looking like it'll be a go tomorrow. I'll keep you guys informed on the details if we meet-up. Any reports that you guys might have on her are appreciated.
-JT
-
01-23-24 10:21 #561Senior Member

Posts: 101Thank me later. Sage Rabbit
Another gal I have been talking to is actually a porn star who recently abruptly retired after a short but impactful career- Clevervenus (aka Sage Rabbit). I have verified it is actually her and facetimed, so it is the real deal guys. We had agreed to meet but I will not be able to make our schedule work since she can only do daytimes during the week (reason unknown but possible a live in boyfriend situation? Plus she has pretty hefty upcharge for Anal. Her standard ppm is rather reasonable for a recently retired P.S. And she agreed to BBFS, CIP, CIM, CIF. As I mentioned, I will pass on this one regrettably because I would want to do Anal (I did not negotiate, so don't know if there is flexibility) but in general I do not pay for extras in the SB world, all that stuff must be included in the allowance if they are open to doing it otherwise I consider them a Pro and not a SB. And I have had already several porn star experiences so that bucket list one is already checked off. BTW the P.S. Experiences were generally underwhelming, so nothing really special that I had not already experienced (had some hot Hungarian porn stars back in the day who were on the website "Asshole Fever" don't think that site exists anymore unfortunately). If you view her porn and interviews online she is a dominatrix as well, so for those into that it could be a bonus. BTW she is 18/19 and not 21 as her profile on seeking states.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-cb76df43e030
So if you have already met her or do decide to engage, thank me later for this tidbit of info and send me a PM or post a report on this forum. If you do end up meeting her, keep in mind you and Johnny Sims will be Eskimo brothers. A story to tell your illegitimate grandkids.
Also it is not clear if she wants to remain under the radar about her past but she did post the picture I attached to this report on her profile so it is rather easy and obvious figure out. So as a suggestion, I would take a more discreet approach about this if you do talk to her. My guess after this post her inbox will be flooded.









Reply With Quote






