Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 1085
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #620
    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    She is new on Seeking, no links to verify her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-9b4e6af7c413#.
    OnlyFans seller.

    https://x.com/suffok88?s=21&t=TGUHK8FJ0gvIN39iu8wetw

    https://www.tiktok.com/@kaitybug111?_t=8n81mSLN5d0&_r=1

    Remains to be seen if it's actually her.

  2. #619

    Any intell on this hottie?

    She is new on Seeking, no links to verify her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-9b4e6af7c413#.

  3. #618

    Monger from jax coming to tampa all next week for work

    Hey guys.

    I will be in Tampa all next week for work. Looking for younger college chick age to mid 20's to potentially hang out with? Preferable not with Golden P*syndrome but hey we can't have our cake and eat it too. I have some cute younger UTR in jax if anyone comes up this way. One is 2 O one is 26. I have pics of both. Thanks!

  4. #617

    It's our only option haha

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Crazy how many younger guys are getting into this. I started when I was 25 and I was pretty rare. The sugar bowl was LIT in 2014-2018, its been down hill ever since then.

    It's going mainstream now!
    Haha yeah I'm 23 and will be joining it again soon. I actually joined the site back when I was 21 and was surprisingly getting matches and had women that wanted to meet up but unfortunately I was too broke back then to afford it. But yeah Seeking Arrangements is our only option since the dating scene is a complete mess and P4 P is illegal in the states. Idk if it was by design or what but there's so many guys my age right now being left out of the dating scene and in life you just got to work with the cards you were dealt with somehow. That's where sites like this come into play.

  5. #616
    Quote Originally Posted by MoparGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully anyone didn't pay her GPS PPM of 800 mario coins. Her friend on there who both did dous looked worth that.
    I definitely wasn't paying that LOL. Body is good, but the tits are kinda tragic. She has kids and got implants removed so it's Frankenstein-ish.

  6. #615
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Ever have a "black cloud" SB? This one would definitely qualify for that definition.

    Won't go into too much detail, but I got comfortable in an arrangement and then burned. If you insist on sampling know that she's high volume, does OF porn, and will ghost if you move off anything but cash. I'm always amazed when these chicks abscond with an advance ppm, especially when they have been getting something steady. The desperation for a few hundred bucks is real I guess.

    If you insist on seeing her protect yourself in all ways.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-10dc6154dd10
    Hopefully anyone didn't pay her GPS PPM of 800 mario coins. Her friend on there who both did dous looked worth that.

  7. #614

    The bloom is off this Rose

    Ever have a "black cloud" SB? This one would definitely qualify for that definition.

    Won't go into too much detail, but I got comfortable in an arrangement and then burned. If you insist on sampling know that she's high volume, does OF porn, and will ghost if you move off anything but cash. I'm always amazed when these chicks abscond with an advance ppm, especially when they have been getting something steady. The desperation for a few hundred bucks is real I guess.

    If you insist on seeing her protect yourself in all ways.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-10dc6154dd10

  8. #613
    Crazy how many younger guys are getting into this. I started when I was 25 and I was pretty rare. The sugar bowl was LIT in 2014-2018, its been down hill ever since then.

    It's going mainstream now!

  9. #612

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRoboHuman  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on this girl, asked for 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
    She wanted $600 ppm everything covered. Super bratty. Hard pass on my end.

  10. #611

    Fun princess

    Any Intel on this girl, asked for 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

  11. #610
    Quote Originally Posted by CheekyFella  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever meet with these ladies? Thanks!
    Sorry, no.

  12. #609
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever meet with these ladies? Thanks!

  13. #608
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnysTruant  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-63a8360533bd

    Meeting her within the hour should have a good report soon
    Did you ever meet this young lady? Thanks.

  14. #607
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, but a burger flipper has to work 40 hours for $44 k / yr. These girls likely have multiple arrangements, so $2 k / mo for a few hours a month is actually a lot of money if you want to calculate it per hour. I don't think I'd see one of these girls for more than 2 hours a week. So if it's $2 k for that that would equate to $250/ hr. There's no burger flippers making that much. Are you guys spending a lot more time than that with them?
    Guess it's a good thing we're not in Cali then cause $24 K / yr to meet up 4 to 6 times a month and be taken out on all expenses paid dates to nice restaurants and concerts seems like a pretty easy gig if you're attracted to the guy and willing to put out.

  15. #606
    Quote Originally Posted by Abcxyz1234  [View Original Post]
    Gps at 2 k a month? I'm sorry to break it to ya, but burger flippers at mcdonalds are starting at 44 k a year in california these days. 2 k a month is pretty modest!
    Yeah, but a burger flipper has to work 40 hours for $44 k / yr. These girls likely have multiple arrangements, so $2 k / mo for a few hours a month is actually a lot of money if you want to calculate it per hour. I don't think I'd see one of these girls for more than 2 hours a week. So if it's $2 k for that that would equate to $250/ hr. There's no burger flippers making that much. Are you guys spending a lot more time than that with them?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape