Thread: K-girls
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 1247
-
06-12-24 11:03 #347Senior Member

Posts: 151I know it's hard to believe, but she pulled it out of me literally! Just finished my return visit. Alas, only for an hour and only managed to 2 x MSOG. But case in point, she got me riled up and hard again on the way out the door. So if the session was longer I'd have gotten at least 3-4. And yes, I get that it isn't 6, but my point was reporting back to our fellow mongers that this one is worth it.
Originally Posted by GoodOne6969
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 23:07 #346Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636Yes. Same upscale location.
Originally Posted by AmpMan2023
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 22:14 #345Senior Member

Posts: 434Are they located at the same place. It's been a while for me.
Originally Posted by UfoKentucky
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 22:04 #344Senior Member

Posts: 6406 Shots
I thought the same thing.
Originally Posted by Nocturne
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 18:03 #343Senior Member

Posts: 151Everything.
Originally Posted by MrKush502
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 16:21 #342Senior Member

Posts: 121Tyra RIM
Any RIM with that $500?
Originally Posted by KOF96
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 14:36 #341Senior Member

Posts: 188New K-Girl website
https://www.k-elitemodels.com/portfolio
Originally Posted by Wuziman
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 11:39 #340Senior Member

Posts: 151I'm really confused, pick any of the actually hot girls on Tryst or P411 and they are easily 600+ / hour. This is the level of hotness Tyra is. And you don't have to put out money for a hotel.
Originally Posted by KOF96
[View Original Post]
Now if you're going to compare to car visit girls, then I just don't know what to say.
-
06-11-24 11:15 #339Senior Member

Posts: 176Far from a deal, that's highway robbery.
Originally Posted by KimchiloverZ69
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 10:16 #338Senior Member

Posts: 151Power of the blue pill, and seriously, she's that good. Believe me, I was lightheaded beyond belief and sat in my car for like 20 minutes after. To be fair the last 2-3 shots I think there wasn't even a build up, probably the same as just precum. I'm still tired and sore from yesterday.
Originally Posted by Nocturne
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 08:21 #337Senior Member

Posts: 142What is the new booker number
What is the number I should reach out to? Is there a new site as well?
-
06-10-24 23:01 #336Senior Member

Posts: 3796 shots? LOL
6 shots? LOL. Dude, you couldn't pull that off if you were the horniest 13 year-old on the planet! OMG.
Originally Posted by KimchiloverZ69
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 18:14 #335Senior Member

Posts: 151$$x500,1 K total.
Originally Posted by AmpMan2023
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 17:12 #334Senior Member

Posts: 434So $$ for two hours? That's a deal.
Originally Posted by KimchiloverZ69
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 15:08 #333Senior Member

Posts: 151Tyra. First session!
Was the first appointment of the day. To be honest, the reviews had me skeptical, even though there are 15 pages worth. So I only booked an hour.
$$$$$ for the works.
I get in, and am immediately stunned by her looks. First of all, yes, she's not some 18 yr old spring chicken, but oh my god. Pretty isn't even the right word. She has this kind of exotic beauty to her. She doesn't look Korean, more like Thai to be honest but in a good way (think Lisa BlackPink).
While I was stunned by her height, her slender frame and her looks, I was a little bit put off. She didn't DFK at the door like past girls have. But I found out later, she's VERY paranoid about making any sort of sound in the common area, not sure if there's another girl already here or what, but basically, she was kind of standoffish when I had come in. Once I got in the room, she was way more welcoming and warm.
Now, another bad part. Her showers are functional, not sensual. When I was doing my finishing shower, I asked her about it and she was quite apologetic, but her make up is quite complex. And if I'm going to be honest? I'd rather put a bit of effort in the shower and enjoy the hottness that she is during the session.
Ok let's describe her. Probably 5'6-7 easy, long legs, slender frame. You can see that she was maybe fatter in the past, in certain positions you can see the skin stretch a little, but again, there was barely an ounce of fat on her today (maybe lipo?
Her breasts are wonderfully augmented with VERY nice pencil eraser sized nipples and again, unlike some of the sexier, cuter girls we've had in the past, her lithe frame (dare I say model like) and just. Put together-ness made this a VERY amazing session.
One thing to note, her tongue bath is very good, but she does do a lapping motion so if you have any fears of alien vs predator, - you have been warned.
She is not a violent DFK-er but DFK happened. Her BBBJ is a bit interesting. She starts off kind of shallow. And maybe I'm length deprived, but after like 5 minutes, she REALLY gets going and you are allowed to get her to DT (at least for me).
Again, throughout all of this time, I'm groping her, just really soaking up with my eyes that I have this beautiful hot girl in all sorts of positions leaning over me. Finally it was time, I had paid for the works and I got the works. 3 words. TIGHT AS HELL.
Now, not necessarily as short as pia or mint but TIGHT, and regardless of age, she exercises today because she had a vice grip at my base. Also pleasantly surprised, she didn't apply any lube and naturally got wetter and wetter.
My favorite with her, was probably her on her side, scissor. I really thought I was trying to get past her canal and into her stomach. She is excellent at keeping her legs open or wide or whatever position you want to be honest. I got her legs up on my shoulder, and proceeded to dig the shit out of her pussy with my dick. She got real squelchy and finally squirted. I went back to side scissor and dumped load 1 into her. This was probably like 2 weeks worth and boy, was it worth every drop. She is quick to clean, but I learned during round 2, that if you ask her to wait, she'll play with it.
At this point I'm spent, I'm seeing stars, she starts giving me a message and I almost fall asleep. She whispers in my ear a while later, that there was only 10-15 minutes left if I wanted to go again or shower or what did I want?
I rarely do this, but I asked the booker if I could extend my session, and booker Mina graciously allowed me to. I am so glad I did, if anything, come see her and get her in doggy. My head punched her cervix so hard.
So in summary:
2 hours total, 5 shots CIP, 1 shot COF BBBJ, ride of my life. I will be booking her again later this week. This was absolutely worth it.








Reply With Quote






