Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: K-girls

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 84 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 1251
This blog is moderated by Tony2323
  1. #351

    Tyra

    Trya is leaving early because not enough customers. I doubt Louisville can support two places.

    If you didn't see Tyra, you fucked up. She was freaking amazing. My new #1. I will see her multiple times if she bothers coming back.

  2. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by KimchiloverZ69  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like they took over the location but it's a different group. At least that's how it's been messaged to me and a friend that is also a customer.

    I just finished off of a 3 hour session with Tyra and. Oh my god. I think my dick is about to fall off from overuse.
    101 has updated their website saying that they are original and the time has almost come. So, I would assume that we are in luck and might end up with two places.

  3. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by UfoKentucky  [View Original Post]
    Do we have two agencies or one took over the other?
    It sounds like they took over the location but it's a different group. At least that's how it's been messaged to me and a friend that is also a customer.

    I just finished off of a 3 hour session with Tyra and. Oh my god. I think my dick is about to fall off from overuse.

  4. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Same upscale location.
    Do we have two agencies or one took over the other?

  5. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOne6969  [View Original Post]
    I thought the same thing.
    I know it's hard to believe, but she pulled it out of me literally! Just finished my return visit. Alas, only for an hour and only managed to 2 x MSOG. But case in point, she got me riled up and hard again on the way out the door. So if the session was longer I'd have gotten at least 3-4. And yes, I get that it isn't 6, but my point was reporting back to our fellow mongers that this one is worth it.

  6. #346
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMan2023  [View Original Post]
    Are they located at the same place. It's been a while for me.
    Yes. Same upscale location.

  7. #345
    Are they located at the same place. It's been a while for me.

  8. #344

    6 Shots

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne  [View Original Post]
    6 shots? LOL. Dude, you couldn't pull that off if you were the horniest 13 year-old on the planet! OMG.
    I thought the same thing.

  9. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKush502  [View Original Post]
    Any RIM with that $500?
    Everything.

  10. #342

    Tyra RIM

    Quote Originally Posted by KOF96  [View Original Post]
    Far from a deal, that's highway robbery.
    Any RIM with that $500?

  11. #341

    New K-Girl website

    Quote Originally Posted by Wuziman  [View Original Post]
    What is the number I should reach out to? Is there a new site as well?
    https://www.k-elitemodels.com/portfolio

  12. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by KOF96  [View Original Post]
    Far from a deal, that's highway robbery.
    I'm really confused, pick any of the actually hot girls on Tryst or P411 and they are easily 600+ / hour. This is the level of hotness Tyra is. And you don't have to put out money for a hotel.

    Now if you're going to compare to car visit girls, then I just don't know what to say.

  13. #339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176
    Quote Originally Posted by KimchiloverZ69  [View Original Post]
    $$x500,1 K total.
    Far from a deal, that's highway robbery.

  14. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne  [View Original Post]
    6 shots? LOL. Dude, you couldn't pull that off if you were the horniest 13 year-old on the planet! OMG.
    Power of the blue pill, and seriously, she's that good. Believe me, I was lightheaded beyond belief and sat in my car for like 20 minutes after. To be fair the last 2-3 shots I think there wasn't even a build up, probably the same as just precum. I'm still tired and sore from yesterday.

  15. #337

    What is the new booker number

    What is the number I should reach out to? Is there a new site as well?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape