Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: K-girls

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 84 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 1249
This blog is moderated by Tony2323
  1. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by KimchiloverZ69  [View Original Post]
    Was the first appointment of the day. To be honest, the reviews had me skeptical, even though there are 15 pages worth. So I only booked an hour.

    $$$$$ for the works.

    I get in, and am immediately stunned by her looks. First of all, yes, she's not some 18 yr old spring chicken, but oh my god. Pretty isn't even the right word. She has this kind of exotic beauty to her. She doesn't look Korean, more like Thai to be honest but in a good way (think Lisa BlackPink).

    While I was stunned by her height, her slender frame and her looks, I was a little bit put off. She didn't DFK at the door like past girls have. But I found out later, she's VERY paranoid about making any sort of sound in the common area, not sure if there's another girl already here or what, but basically, she was kind of standoffish when I had come in. Once I got in the room, she was way more welcoming and warm.

    Now, another bad part. Her showers are functional, not sensual. When I was doing my finishing shower, I asked her about it and she was quite apologetic, but her make up is quite complex. And if I'm going to be honest? I'd rather put a bit of effort in the shower and enjoy the hottness that she is during the session.

    Ok let's describe her. Probably 5'6-7 easy, long legs, slender frame. You can see that she was maybe fatter in the past, in certain positions you can see the skin stretch a little, but again, there was barely an ounce of fat on her today (maybe lipo?

    Her breasts are wonderfully augmented with VERY nice pencil eraser sized nipples and again, unlike some of the sexier, cuter girls we've had in the past, her lithe frame (dare I say model like) and just. Put together-ness made this a VERY amazing session.

    One thing to note, her tongue bath is very good, but she does do a lapping motion so if you have any fears of alien vs predator, - you have been warned.

    She is not a violent DFK-er but DFK happened. Her BBBJ is a bit interesting. She starts off kind of shallow. And maybe I'm length deprived, but after like 5 minutes, she REALLY gets going and you are allowed to get her to DT (at least for me).

    Again, throughout all of this time, I'm groping her, just really soaking up with my eyes that I have this beautiful hot girl in all sorts of positions leaning over me. Finally it was time, I had paid for the works and I got the works. 3 words. TIGHT AS HELL.

    Now, not necessarily as short as pia or mint but TIGHT, and regardless of age, she exercises today because she had a vice grip at my base. Also pleasantly surprised, she didn't apply any lube and naturally got wetter and wetter.

    My favorite with her, was probably her on her side, scissor. I really thought I was trying to get past her canal and into her stomach. She is excellent at keeping her legs open or wide or whatever position you want to be honest. I got her legs up on my shoulder, and proceeded to dig the shit out of her pussy with my dick. She got real squelchy and finally squirted. I went back to side scissor and dumped load 1 into her. This was probably like 2 weeks worth and boy, was it worth every drop. She is quick to clean, but I learned during round 2, that if you ask her to wait, she'll play with it.

    At this point I'm spent, I'm seeing stars, she starts giving me a message and I almost fall asleep. She whispers in my ear a while later, that there was only 10-15 minutes left if I wanted to go again or shower or what did I want?

    I rarely do this, but I asked the booker if I could extend my session, and booker Mina graciously allowed me to. I am so glad I did, if anything, come see her and get her in doggy. My head punched her cervix so hard.

    So in summary:

    2 hours total, 5 shots CIP, 1 shot COF BBBJ, ride of my life. I will be booking her again later this week. This was absolutely worth it.
    So $$ for two hours? That's a deal.

  2. #333

    Tyra. First session!

    Was the first appointment of the day. To be honest, the reviews had me skeptical, even though there are 15 pages worth. So I only booked an hour.

    $$$$$ for the works.

    I get in, and am immediately stunned by her looks. First of all, yes, she's not some 18 yr old spring chicken, but oh my god. Pretty isn't even the right word. She has this kind of exotic beauty to her. She doesn't look Korean, more like Thai to be honest but in a good way (think Lisa BlackPink).

    While I was stunned by her height, her slender frame and her looks, I was a little bit put off. She didn't DFK at the door like past girls have. But I found out later, she's VERY paranoid about making any sort of sound in the common area, not sure if there's another girl already here or what, but basically, she was kind of standoffish when I had come in. Once I got in the room, she was way more welcoming and warm.

    Now, another bad part. Her showers are functional, not sensual. When I was doing my finishing shower, I asked her about it and she was quite apologetic, but her make up is quite complex. And if I'm going to be honest? I'd rather put a bit of effort in the shower and enjoy the hottness that she is during the session.

    Ok let's describe her. Probably 5'6-7 easy, long legs, slender frame. You can see that she was maybe fatter in the past, in certain positions you can see the skin stretch a little, but again, there was barely an ounce of fat on her today (maybe lipo?

    Her breasts are wonderfully augmented with VERY nice pencil eraser sized nipples and again, unlike some of the sexier, cuter girls we've had in the past, her lithe frame (dare I say model like) and just. Put together-ness made this a VERY amazing session.

    One thing to note, her tongue bath is very good, but she does do a lapping motion so if you have any fears of alien vs predator, - you have been warned.

    She is not a violent DFK-er but DFK happened. Her BBBJ is a bit interesting. She starts off kind of shallow. And maybe I'm length deprived, but after like 5 minutes, she REALLY gets going and you are allowed to get her to DT (at least for me).

    Again, throughout all of this time, I'm groping her, just really soaking up with my eyes that I have this beautiful hot girl in all sorts of positions leaning over me. Finally it was time, I had paid for the works and I got the works. 3 words. TIGHT AS HELL.

    Now, not necessarily as short as pia or mint but TIGHT, and regardless of age, she exercises today because she had a vice grip at my base. Also pleasantly surprised, she didn't apply any lube and naturally got wetter and wetter.

    My favorite with her, was probably her on her side, scissor. I really thought I was trying to get past her canal and into her stomach. She is excellent at keeping her legs open or wide or whatever position you want to be honest. I got her legs up on my shoulder, and proceeded to dig the shit out of her pussy with my dick. She got real squelchy and finally squirted. I went back to side scissor and dumped load 1 into her. This was probably like 2 weeks worth and boy, was it worth every drop. She is quick to clean, but I learned during round 2, that if you ask her to wait, she'll play with it.

    At this point I'm spent, I'm seeing stars, she starts giving me a message and I almost fall asleep. She whispers in my ear a while later, that there was only 10-15 minutes left if I wanted to go again or shower or what did I want?

    I rarely do this, but I asked the booker if I could extend my session, and booker Mina graciously allowed me to. I am so glad I did, if anything, come see her and get her in doggy. My head punched her cervix so hard.

    So in summary:

    2 hours total, 5 shots CIP, 1 shot COF BBBJ, ride of my life. I will be booking her again later this week. This was absolutely worth it.

  3. #332

    I think the new booker took over everything

    Quote Originally Posted by UfoKentucky  [View Original Post]
    The new website keep changing and postponing the dates of girls start. Did anyone really visit any girls excep Stacy?

    The old one is still down. Nit sure when the come back or not at all 🤔.
    Got a text from the new booker" said new talent starts next week and is available for pre-booking. " I want to see how this pans out because it's a little out of the way for me just to toftt. All in all it seems Nashville and Indianapolis are doing well. Hopefully this dies down and we can get some great talent as before.

  4. #331

    Keep changing

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    Site lists one coming Monday and then Saturday. Not sure why there are gaps. First booker has been unresponsive.
    The new website keep changing and postponing the dates of girls start. Did anyone really visit any girls excep Stacy?

    The old one is still down. Nit sure when the come back or not at all 🤔.

  5. #330

    Tyra

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Some stated she's like 40 yr old only avg 7 no GFE at all ill wait to hear from my local mongers if she's real.
    From the oThER out of the last ten reviews only three negatives.

    Trust the other reviews and avoid this one. Agency is good but this one is not as zero connection in all the important categories. No recommend, no repeat.

    Tall, slender, toned with enhanced top section. But this repeat visit to Tyra fell short of previous adventures with her. Time and tide have made their effect.

    Tyra is a tall girl with a nice body. It was a lot of fun, nice and athletic, but felt disconnected.

    Still staying away from old and new K-agencies. Something seems off. Time will tell. YMMV.

  6. #329

    Read the reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    New website just updated. Booker brought in a heavy hitter for us boys. Tyra from California and tours the west coast. She have hundreds of reviews. I might need to save up to see her.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=368800

    https://www.k-elitemodels.com/portfolio
    Some stated she's like 40 yr old only avg 7 no GFE at all ill wait to hear from my local mongers if she's real.

  7. #328

    Oh man we got a heavy hitter coming in

    New website just updated. Booker brought in a heavy hitter for us boys. Tyra from California and tours the west coast. She have hundreds of reviews. I might need to save up to see her.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=368800

    https://www.k-elitemodels.com/portfolio

  8. #327
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636

    Dang

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    Did we lose both options due to infighting?
    Site lists one coming Monday and then Saturday. Not sure why there are gaps. First booker has been unresponsive.

  9. #326
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    Did we lose both options due to infighting?
    I am not sure exactly what's going on, but Stacey was suddenly unavailable mid week and the girl that was supposed to be here yesterday had not arrived.

  10. #325
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    What now?

    Did we lose both options due to infighting?

  11. #324
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoShotJr  [View Original Post]
    I know there has been some discussion about Louisville's base pricing of $360/ hour. Out of curiosity, I looked at LA and found base prices of $270-340/ hour. I have no idea if they offer simular accommodations, etc. It would be interesting if someone made a more complete survey of prices. After all, they do compete here with AMP's at roughly $240.
    The delta isn't as big as you think. When I go out to LA or NY, it ends up being like $20-50 less than when I pay in VA, KY, CO, Vegas.

    What you're actually seeing is that there are MORE girls who go for volume for various reasons. The more in demand girls that also typically travel or stay put in the NoVA. Philly - NY corridor are all going to be relatively same price (based on services).

  12. #323

    More accurate to compare to DMV

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoShotJr  [View Original Post]
    I know there has been some discussion about Louisville's base pricing of $360/ hour. Out of curiosity, I looked at LA and found base prices of $270-340/ hour. I have no idea if they offer simular accommodations, etc. It would be interesting if someone made a more complete survey of prices. After all, they do compete here with AMP's at roughly $240.
    I don't think it's accurate to compare Louisville prices to LA. There are way more agencies / providers / people there; it's not like this area of the US. If you're going to compare prices, look at DMV (DC Maryland Virginia). From what I see, 340-360/ hr is standard, with usually +40 MSOG, +100 BBFS if offered.

  13. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoShotJr  [View Original Post]
    I know there has been some discussion about Louisville's base pricing of $360/ hour. Out of curiosity, I looked at LA and found base prices of $270-340/ hour. I have no idea if they offer simular accommodations, etc. It would be interesting if someone made a more complete survey of prices. After all, they do compete here with AMP's at roughly $240.
    Just scrolling the compilation site. They are also competing with about 70 k-girl bookers in L. A, that's without counting the Orange County bookers.

  14. #321

    Base Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    I know there has been some discussion about Louisville's base pricing of $360/ hour. Out of curiosity, I looked at LA and found base prices of $270-340/ hour. I have no idea if they offer simular accommodations, etc. It would be interesting if someone made a more complete survey of prices. After all, they do compete here with AMP's at roughly $240.

  15. #320

    Cutie

    I had a chance to meet her last week before she left. Off all the k-girls I saw, she happens to be the best looking one with great body. I dealt with the new agency and it was easy as I didn't have to get reverified. They said that they are taking in original customers and I don't have a clue what that means. I would assume it means from the old agency. The place and donations are the same. The service is same as well. One interesting thing though is that I gave 4 with option of multiple dreams and after the first one, I realized that I couldn't do the second one. I asked her if I can reduce my dream time to half hour and she obliged. I am not sure if this up to the girl or the agency but I got 1 back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape