Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 552 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6531

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Monse Pictures in quoted link.

    (For those that always ask).
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Not to sound like a dick or anything, but this horse has been beaten to death and turned into glue so many fucking times. It seems like there is a least a bimonthly request going back at least 5 years. Just go to the club pay the $21 door fee and listen for Latin music as TMQ would say. At the moment those three are the only Latinas that work days on a regular basis so it should be obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Use that handy dandy search feature on the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have photos to share of Monse, Luna, or Liz?
    Dude. I quoted a post that has her pix on June 5.

    Feel free to read the thread.

  2. #6530

    Or

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Not to sound like a dick or anything, but this horse has been beaten to death and turned into glue so many fucking times. It seems like there is a least a bimonthly request going back at least 5 years. Just go to the club pay the $21 door fee and listen for Latin music as TMQ would say. At the moment those three are the only Latinas that work days on a regular basis so it should be obvious.
    Use that handy dandy search feature on the thread.

  3. #6529
    Quote Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have photos to share of Monse, Luna, or Liz?
    Not to sound like a dick or anything, but this horse has been beaten to death and turned into glue so many fucking times. It seems like there is a least a bimonthly request going back at least 5 years. Just go to the club pay the $21 door fee and listen for Latin music as TMQ would say. At the moment those three are the only Latinas that work days on a regular basis so it should be obvious.

  4. #6528
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  5. #6527
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyShorty  [View Original Post]
    I've had eh experiences with them but one of my fav dancers is a Sugars dancer. I get my money's worth. I know some of the dancers / baristas at Sugars charge a lot and you don't get your money's worth. But honestly, just remember who they are and ask other dancers.

    Can you tell us who the dancer / barista is?
    I don't want to throw her under the bus if I am unrealistic. She wanted 1 k for 1 hour at a club. Typically I keep it to 300 through Tna at an incall. Am I wrong?

  6. #6526

    Monse photos, again

    Quote Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have photos to share of Monse, Luna, or Liz?
    See post #3232, posted on 1-2-2022.

  7. #6525

    Strip club reports

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Just tell her the men of USASg sent you. If not her see Luna, Liz for bare.
    Anyone have photos to share of Monse, Luna, or Liz?

  8. #6524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by OTownAmerica  [View Original Post]
    In town for a week. Would love the full Seattle experience of meeting Monse. Will post a review after and thank you in advance for anyone that may help with the assist!

    OA.
    Just tell her the men of USASg sent you. If not her see Luna, Liz for bare.

  9. #6523

    Depends on who you see

    Quote Originally Posted by Wash2015  [View Original Post]
    Finally made it to sugars, prescheduled meeting with a barista. Nice dance, got my hands all over her and fingers up inside which is fun but that was it. I can get it all from a provider for less. Not sure if it is worth going back. She said I could get it all for twice what I paid her, so 1 visit in a club on a couch vs 2 to 3 visits with a provider in a more comfortable more private location. Not seeing the point or are there better options?
    I've had eh experiences with them but one of my fav dancers is a Sugars dancer. I get my money's worth. I know some of the dancers / baristas at Sugars charge a lot and you don't get your money's worth. But honestly, just remember who they are and ask other dancers.

    Can you tell us who the dancer / barista is?

  10. #6522

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by Meorme  [View Original Post]
    Pandora's day shift is better looking? It's been a while, but I remember Morgan seemed to be an exception.

    I liked not having to call and arrange a meeting time, get an address, possibly deal with screening, at Pandoras I could just show up and wait my turn.
    I was lucky enough to experience Morgan. Only her riding me. No doggy or other positions. No room. Just playground. She was great, she was scared of my size and it was ultimately no problem for her. All the way deep. Her eyes would roll back into head as she would quiver and orgasm on me for real. Not a faked one. I appreciated her it was amazing sexual energy with her. Anya is right up there too. Wish I could have done a double with those two. I don't see Morgan around these days. Maybe someone else has.

  11. #6521

    Sugars

    Finally made it to sugars, prescheduled meeting with a barista. Nice dance, got my hands all over her and fingers up inside which is fun but that was it. I can get it all from a provider for less. Not sure if it is worth going back. She said I could get it all for twice what I paid her, so 1 visit in a club on a couch vs 2 to 3 visits with a provider in a more comfortable more private location. Not seeing the point or are there better options?

  12. #6520
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    True that. But on the average strippers are better looking and keep themselves better than most other girls renting out their pussy. And you can at least avoid the hawgs unless you are into that.
    Pandora's day shift is better looking? It's been a while, but I remember Morgan seemed to be an exception.

    I liked not having to call and arrange a meeting time, get an address, possibly deal with screening, at Pandoras I could just show up and wait my turn.

  13. #6519
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    Monse should have her own thread. She's talked about on here so much. To what she does to guys at the club. Imagine if she was on TNA?
    She doesn't need TNA.

  14. #6518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by OTownAmerica  [View Original Post]
    In town for a week. Would love the full Seattle experience of meeting Monse. Will post a review after and thank you in advance for anyone that may help with the assist!.
    So exciting. She will suck the cum out of you.

  15. #6517

    Not

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    True that. But on the average strippers are better looking and keep themselves better than most other girls renting out their pussy. And you can at least avoid the hawgs unless you are into that.
    Pandora's day shift vs escorts.

    6 vs Half dozen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape