Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 8266
-
06-11-24 01:43 #6526Senior Member

Posts: 118Monse photos, again
See post #3232, posted on 1-2-2022.
Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 20:51 #6525Senior Member

Posts: 71Strip club reports
Anyone have photos to share of Monse, Luna, or Liz?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 18:53 #6524Senior Member

Posts: 1103Monse
Just tell her the men of USASg sent you. If not her see Luna, Liz for bare.
Originally Posted by OTownAmerica
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 16:37 #6523Regular Member

Posts: 19Depends on who you see
I've had eh experiences with them but one of my fav dancers is a Sugars dancer. I get my money's worth. I know some of the dancers / baristas at Sugars charge a lot and you don't get your money's worth. But honestly, just remember who they are and ask other dancers.
Originally Posted by Wash2015
[View Original Post]
Can you tell us who the dancer / barista is?
-
06-10-24 15:48 #6522Senior Member

Posts: 72Morgan
I was lucky enough to experience Morgan. Only her riding me. No doggy or other positions. No room. Just playground. She was great, she was scared of my size and it was ultimately no problem for her. All the way deep. Her eyes would roll back into head as she would quiver and orgasm on me for real. Not a faked one. I appreciated her it was amazing sexual energy with her. Anya is right up there too. Wish I could have done a double with those two. I don't see Morgan around these days. Maybe someone else has.
Originally Posted by Meorme
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 13:44 #6521Regular Member

Posts: 7Sugars
Finally made it to sugars, prescheduled meeting with a barista. Nice dance, got my hands all over her and fingers up inside which is fun but that was it. I can get it all from a provider for less. Not sure if it is worth going back. She said I could get it all for twice what I paid her, so 1 visit in a club on a couch vs 2 to 3 visits with a provider in a more comfortable more private location. Not seeing the point or are there better options?
-
06-10-24 13:41 #6520Senior Member

Posts: 155Pandora's day shift is better looking? It's been a while, but I remember Morgan seemed to be an exception.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
I liked not having to call and arrange a meeting time, get an address, possibly deal with screening, at Pandoras I could just show up and wait my turn.
-
06-10-24 12:50 #6519Senior Member

Posts: 1018She doesn't need TNA.
Originally Posted by KcMoks1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 12:48 #6518Senior Member

Posts: 1018So exciting. She will suck the cum out of you.
Originally Posted by OTownAmerica
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-24 20:23 #6517Senior Member

Posts: 274Not
Pandora's day shift vs escorts.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
6 vs Half dozen.
-
06-08-24 23:50 #6516Senior Member

Posts: 28Lola Bunny
I'm following Lola Bunny's profile on the other board, but haven't seen her post an ad for awhile. Is she still providing with an open menu? If so, could you PM me the rates?
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-24 23:12 #6515Senior Member

Posts: 43Monse Assist
In town for a week. Would love the full Seattle experience of meeting Monse. Will post a review after and thank you in advance for anyone that may help with the assist!
OA.
-
06-08-24 11:12 #6514Senior Member

Posts: 118And
For me there's something exciting about walking through the LDA with a dancer and seeing Monse bobbing her head in a guys lap. I know I'll be getting mine shortly. That exhibitionist rush is a thrilled.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-24 10:01 #6513Senior Member

Posts: 220That's why I like barista stands. Sure I don't visit enough to build trust. But at twenty bucks for some chit chat and maybe a flash or so, my wallet doesn't get empty as much compared to a strip club. At least to me it does.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-24 09:46 #6512Senior Member

Posts: 906Banging a stripper
True that. But on the average strippers are better looking and keep themselves better than most other girls renting out their pussy. And you can at least avoid the hawgs unless you are into that.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





