Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 709 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 17947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14827

    Be cautious

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/584419305417

    Anyone seen this one? Looks good from the back but is probably on something. Also the "lazy" girl I'm not going to bother with. Finally have seen Kate more often this year so I guess I'll continue to see her til some others come around.
    Be cautious, been a few reports of attempted robbery with the BF involved. The risk outweigh the reward so I will not consider her even tho the pics look good.

  2. #14826

    New one maybe?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/584419305417

    Anyone seen this one? Looks good from the back but is probably on something. Also the "lazy" girl I'm not going to bother with. Finally have seen Kate more often this year so I guess I'll continue to see her til some others come around.

  3. #14825
    Quote Originally Posted by Fennecfan  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...p/985897970332

    Indeed. She used to post with a GF that had kind of a butch look and hair style.

    However: the butch one was actually the peach of the bunch. I have forgotten their names so I'll just call them Butch and Lazy.

    Butch: Nice rack. Fucks with enthusiasm. Some of the best doggy I've ever experienced. She was really into it, rocking herself back and forth on my cock. Nice body.

    Lazy: Seemed barely present or even conscious. Butch had to spend 10-15 minutes waking her up while I waited on the hotel room couch in the front area. Then she went into the bathroom for a while for "unknown reasons. " Really flabby. Tits had absolutely no real substance to them. Just flobby little socks of nothing.

    I'd see Butch again, but not Lazy (the one in the link).
    I'll second this. I saw the duo a while back. Butch seriously fucked like she meant it. Was very eager to please, wasn't the tightest in the world, but her making all the effort really paid off for her.

    Lazy as Fennec stated was honestly a waste of my time. Heavily medicated on whatever her chemical of choice was as the time, she actually nodded out during mish. Talk about a buzz kill at that time. I finished with Butch and had a good time while Lazy just drifted in and out being awake. If she's solo these days, I would utterly stay away.

  4. #14824
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie4207  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend who is a UTR provider from the Bowling Green area. She has relocated to Lex and is looking for a select few sugar daddy types who would like to become regulars. She's 38 and thin and has a nice body, and she provides excellent service. I have pics of her that I am happy to share with anyone who is seriously interested. She's only interested in taking on a few clients who want to be regulars. DM if you're interested. Thanks.
    Your mailbox is full sir.

  5. #14823

    Thanks for the update!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fennecfan  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...p/985897970332

    Indeed. She used to post with a GF that had kind of a butch look and hair style.

    However: the butch one was actually the peach of the bunch. I have forgotten their names so I'll just call them Butch and Lazy.

    Butch: Nice rack. Fucks with enthusiasm. Some of the best doggy I've ever experienced. She was really into it, rocking herself back and forth on my cock. Nice body.

    Lazy: Seemed barely present or even conscious. Butch had to spend 10-15 minutes waking her up while I waited on the hotel room couch in the front area. Then she went into the bathroom for a while for "unknown reasons. " Really flabby. Tits had absolutely no real substance to them. Just flobby little socks of nothing.
    I'd see Butch again, but not Lazy (the one in the link).
    Yeah I thought the pics looked a bit too flattering but with her donation quotes I prolly wouldn't consider her anyway.

  6. #14822
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    She used to post with a butch lesbian earlier this year then went away. But I was more interested in seeing this one solo then with the gf at the time.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...p/985897970332

    Indeed. She used to post with a GF that had kind of a butch look and hair style.

    However: the butch one was actually the peach of the bunch. I have forgotten their names so I'll just call them Butch and Lazy.

    Butch: Nice rack. Fucks with enthusiasm. Some of the best doggy I've ever experienced. She was really into it, rocking herself back and forth on my cock. Nice body.

    Lazy: Seemed barely present or even conscious. Butch had to spend 10-15 minutes waking her up while I waited on the hotel room couch in the front area. Then she went into the bathroom for a while for "unknown reasons. " Really flabby. Tits had absolutely no real substance to them. Just flobby little socks of nothing.

    I'd see Butch again, but not Lazy (the one in the link).

  7. #14821

    Overloaded

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie4207  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend who is a UTR provider from the Bowling Green area. She has relocated to Lex and is looking for a select few sugar daddy types who would like to become regulars. She's 38 and thin and has a nice body, and she provides excellent service. I have pics of her that I am happy to share with anyone who is seriously interested. She's only interested in taking on a few clients who want to be regulars. DM if you're interested. Thanks.
    Ralph,

    Your inbox is overloaded. No surprise, but anyway.

    I am sure by this time she has complete pick of the litter but if she is looking for late 50's regular, safe, fun and just easy. I would love for you to have her give me a shout and be put into contention for a spot. I would also love a pic if you don't mind. PG is more than fine.

    Thanks,

    David.

  8. #14820

    Dm sent

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie4207  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend who is a UTR provider from the Bowling Green area. She has relocated to Lex and is looking for a select few sugar daddy types who would like to become regulars. She's 38 and thin and has a nice body, and she provides excellent service. I have pics of her that I am happy to share with anyone who is seriously interested. She's only interested in taking on a few clients who want to be regulars. DM if you're interested. Thanks.
    Hope you didn't get blown up too bad. Let me know when you have a chance. I'd like more info please.

  9. #14819

    Been around

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    She used to post with a butch lesbian earlier this year then went away. But I was more interested in seeing this one solo then with the gf at the time.

  10. #14818

    New one?


  11. #14817
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    None of those pictures are TGTBT. That girl been hit with an ugly stick. LOL.
    I didn't say she was a beauty queen but she seems to have a good personality and she is close to home so for me this could be TGTBT.

  12. #14816

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie4207  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend who is a UTR provider from the Bowling Green area. She has relocated to Lex and is looking for a select few sugar daddy types who would like to become regulars. She's 38 and thin and has a nice body, and she provides excellent service. I have pics of her that I am happy to share with anyone who is seriously interested. She's only interested in taking on a few clients who want to be regulars. DM if you're interested. Thanks.
    I would be interested. Thats up the road from me. Thanks, PB.

  13. #14815

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie4207  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend who is a UTR provider from the Bowling Green area. She has relocated to Lex and is looking for a select few sugar daddy types who would like to become regulars. She's 38 and thin and has a nice body, and she provides excellent service. I have pics of her that I am happy to share with anyone who is seriously interested. She's only interested in taking on a few clients who want to be regulars. DM if you're interested. Thanks.
    Hi Ralph. Would be interested in meeting your Utr.

  14. #14814
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie4207  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend who is a UTR provider from the Bowling Green area. She has relocated to Lex and is looking for a select few sugar daddy types who would like to become regulars. She's 38 and thin and has a nice body, and she provides excellent service. I have pics of her that I am happy to share with anyone who is seriously interested. She's only interested in taking on a few clients who want to be regulars. DM if you're interested. Thanks.
    As others have noted, your mailbox is full.

    I'd love to learn more!

  15. #14813
    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is full.
    I'm guessing all want pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape