Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 210 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 260 310 710 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14815

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie4207  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend who is a UTR provider from the Bowling Green area. She has relocated to Lex and is looking for a select few sugar daddy types who would like to become regulars. She's 38 and thin and has a nice body, and she provides excellent service. I have pics of her that I am happy to share with anyone who is seriously interested. She's only interested in taking on a few clients who want to be regulars. DM if you're interested. Thanks.
    Hi Ralph. Would be interested in meeting your Utr.

  2. #14814
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie4207  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend who is a UTR provider from the Bowling Green area. She has relocated to Lex and is looking for a select few sugar daddy types who would like to become regulars. She's 38 and thin and has a nice body, and she provides excellent service. I have pics of her that I am happy to share with anyone who is seriously interested. She's only interested in taking on a few clients who want to be regulars. DM if you're interested. Thanks.
    As others have noted, your mailbox is full.

    I'd love to learn more!

  3. #14813
    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox is full.
    I'm guessing all want pics.

  4. #14812

    Ralphie4207

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie4207  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend who is a UTR provider from the Bowling Green area. She has relocated to Lex and is looking for a select few sugar daddy types who would like to become regulars. She's 38 and thin and has a nice body, and she provides excellent service. I have pics of her that I am happy to share with anyone who is seriously interested. She's only interested in taking on a few clients who want to be regulars. DM if you're interested. Thanks.
    Your mailbox is full.

  5. #14811

    Ralphie-Mail box full

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie4207  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend who is a UTR provider from the Bowling Green area. She has relocated to Lex and is looking for a select few sugar daddy types who would like to become regulars. She's 38 and thin and has a nice body, and she provides excellent service. I have pics of her that I am happy to share with anyone who is seriously interested. She's only interested in taking on a few clients who want to be regulars. DM if you're interested. Thanks.
    Ralphie your mailbox is full.

  6. #14810

    Ugly

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    None of those pictures are TGTBT. That girl been hit with an ugly stick. LOL.
    LOL. A FAT ugly stick!

  7. #14809
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636
    Quote Originally Posted by MackJordan444  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any reports on this one? Seems ligit on the phone and.

    Almost TGTBT. Any help would be appreciated. She was in Richmond for a bit and has recently relocated to Harrodsburg.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/129566426199
    None of those pictures are TGTBT. That girl been hit with an ugly stick. LOL.

  8. #14808

    Diamond Doll and info?

    Does anyone have any reports on this one? Seems ligit on the phone and.

    Almost TGTBT. Any help would be appreciated. She was in Richmond for a bit and has recently relocated to Harrodsburg.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/129566426199

  9. #14807

    UTR Provider New to the Area

    I have a friend who is a UTR provider from the Bowling Green area. She has relocated to Lex and is looking for a select few sugar daddy types who would like to become regulars. She's 38 and thin and has a nice body, and she provides excellent service. I have pics of her that I am happy to share with anyone who is seriously interested. She's only interested in taking on a few clients who want to be regulars. DM if you're interested. Thanks.

  10. #14806

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoGuy44  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this post, did a search on the number / ad and she seems to be Louisville based. Anyone ever see this one? Doesn't leave a name to search on here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/winch...y/490949617769
    She's legit. I've seen her a couple times, recently off Winchester /75 exit at a hotel with a number. She's pretty good, $ QV. - she uses of course and there are statements of a dude "close by" but cannot confirm.

    YMMV.

    Search the thread for Hanna/Hannah

  11. #14805

    Any Info

    Just saw this post, did a search on the number / ad and she seems to be Louisville based. Anyone ever see this one? Doesn't leave a name to search on here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/winch...y/490949617769

  12. #14804

    Keely

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/377185333415

    Anyone seen Keely before, looks pretty good from the pics.

  13. #14803

    PSA-Mary Ann Summers

    Mary Ann Summers is in town and she is running a Special Rate. $250 HR. Rate good through Sunday. A Pre-Father's Day promotion.

    https://tryst.link/massage/mary-ann-summers

  14. #14802
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrik5  [View Original Post]
    I saw a good TER review of her a couple years ago. Looks decent and a good rate, was thinking of giving a a try on my next trip. Any updates?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/889165196849
    JMO but the time I saw her it was very lackluster at best. I just think there is better options ever though there doesn't seem to be a lot to choose from anymore.

  15. #14801

    I wish I could help.

    I wish I could help.

    The market seems dead since COVID.

    Quote Originally Posted by NatureBoy111  [View Original Post]
    Well, I have finally achieved the coveted "Senior" status.

    Wondering if any of you mongers with "Senior-only" UTR's would mind hooking me up with some options? Definitely interested in trying a date with CC whenever she's accepting new clients again.

    Interested to see what else is out there. Price not an issue. Feel free to reply here or just message me. Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape