Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 210 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 260 310 710 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 17947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14812

    Ralphie4207

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie4207  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend who is a UTR provider from the Bowling Green area. She has relocated to Lex and is looking for a select few sugar daddy types who would like to become regulars. She's 38 and thin and has a nice body, and she provides excellent service. I have pics of her that I am happy to share with anyone who is seriously interested. She's only interested in taking on a few clients who want to be regulars. DM if you're interested. Thanks.
    Your mailbox is full.

  2. #14811

    Ralphie-Mail box full

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie4207  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend who is a UTR provider from the Bowling Green area. She has relocated to Lex and is looking for a select few sugar daddy types who would like to become regulars. She's 38 and thin and has a nice body, and she provides excellent service. I have pics of her that I am happy to share with anyone who is seriously interested. She's only interested in taking on a few clients who want to be regulars. DM if you're interested. Thanks.
    Ralphie your mailbox is full.

  3. #14810

    Ugly

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    None of those pictures are TGTBT. That girl been hit with an ugly stick. LOL.
    LOL. A FAT ugly stick!

  4. #14809
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636
    Quote Originally Posted by MackJordan444  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any reports on this one? Seems ligit on the phone and.

    Almost TGTBT. Any help would be appreciated. She was in Richmond for a bit and has recently relocated to Harrodsburg.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/129566426199
    None of those pictures are TGTBT. That girl been hit with an ugly stick. LOL.

  5. #14808

    Diamond Doll and info?

    Does anyone have any reports on this one? Seems ligit on the phone and.

    Almost TGTBT. Any help would be appreciated. She was in Richmond for a bit and has recently relocated to Harrodsburg.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/129566426199

  6. #14807

    UTR Provider New to the Area

    I have a friend who is a UTR provider from the Bowling Green area. She has relocated to Lex and is looking for a select few sugar daddy types who would like to become regulars. She's 38 and thin and has a nice body, and she provides excellent service. I have pics of her that I am happy to share with anyone who is seriously interested. She's only interested in taking on a few clients who want to be regulars. DM if you're interested. Thanks.

  7. #14806

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoGuy44  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this post, did a search on the number / ad and she seems to be Louisville based. Anyone ever see this one? Doesn't leave a name to search on here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/winch...y/490949617769
    She's legit. I've seen her a couple times, recently off Winchester /75 exit at a hotel with a number. She's pretty good, $ QV. - she uses of course and there are statements of a dude "close by" but cannot confirm.

    YMMV.

    Search the thread for Hanna/Hannah

  8. #14805

    Any Info

    Just saw this post, did a search on the number / ad and she seems to be Louisville based. Anyone ever see this one? Doesn't leave a name to search on here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/winch...y/490949617769

  9. #14804

    Keely

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/377185333415

    Anyone seen Keely before, looks pretty good from the pics.

  10. #14803

    PSA-Mary Ann Summers

    Mary Ann Summers is in town and she is running a Special Rate. $250 HR. Rate good through Sunday. A Pre-Father's Day promotion.

    https://tryst.link/massage/mary-ann-summers

  11. #14802
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrik5  [View Original Post]
    I saw a good TER review of her a couple years ago. Looks decent and a good rate, was thinking of giving a a try on my next trip. Any updates?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/889165196849
    JMO but the time I saw her it was very lackluster at best. I just think there is better options ever though there doesn't seem to be a lot to choose from anymore.

  12. #14801

    I wish I could help.

    I wish I could help.

    The market seems dead since COVID.

    Quote Originally Posted by NatureBoy111  [View Original Post]
    Well, I have finally achieved the coveted "Senior" status.

    Wondering if any of you mongers with "Senior-only" UTR's would mind hooking me up with some options? Definitely interested in trying a date with CC whenever she's accepting new clients again.

    Interested to see what else is out there. Price not an issue. Feel free to reply here or just message me. Thanks in advance!

  13. #14800
    Quote Originally Posted by KybeBop  [View Original Post]
    That's the couple that nodded me not long ago I called to make sure before I spoke posted BTW.
    Thanks for the heads up. I had a feeling that there was something not right going on there.

  14. #14799
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBear859  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to her few weeks ago, she quickly responded with rates and general location. I got cleaned up and messaged her back and nothing never heard back. Had saw a review month or so ago from someone else who said he had nice visit though.
    Saw her a few weeks ago. Messaged before 10 in the morning and it was after 230 before she ever responded. Visit was fun but rushed said she was pressed for time with kid. Going to try again when more time is available and see if that's better.

  15. #14798

    The couple will rob you

    Quote Originally Posted by MackJordan444  [View Original Post]
    1st one I have tried to see half a dozen times. Like she has ADHD and squirrels out all the time.

    Second one Sassy is a total waste of time. One of the most lack luster visits I've ever had. Wound up finishing myself.

    Third is Harper and she has an amazing head game. Can't speak to anything else.

    As for the couple I am curious on this as well. Could be a fun time, could be not so fun. Anyone took the dip on this one yet?
    That's the couple that nodded me not long ago I called to make sure before I spoke posted BTW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape