Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 552 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 8276
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6521

    Sugars

    Finally made it to sugars, prescheduled meeting with a barista. Nice dance, got my hands all over her and fingers up inside which is fun but that was it. I can get it all from a provider for less. Not sure if it is worth going back. She said I could get it all for twice what I paid her, so 1 visit in a club on a couch vs 2 to 3 visits with a provider in a more comfortable more private location. Not seeing the point or are there better options?

  2. #6520
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    True that. But on the average strippers are better looking and keep themselves better than most other girls renting out their pussy. And you can at least avoid the hawgs unless you are into that.
    Pandora's day shift is better looking? It's been a while, but I remember Morgan seemed to be an exception.

    I liked not having to call and arrange a meeting time, get an address, possibly deal with screening, at Pandoras I could just show up and wait my turn.

  3. #6519
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    Monse should have her own thread. She's talked about on here so much. To what she does to guys at the club. Imagine if she was on TNA?
    She doesn't need TNA.

  4. #6518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by OTownAmerica  [View Original Post]
    In town for a week. Would love the full Seattle experience of meeting Monse. Will post a review after and thank you in advance for anyone that may help with the assist!.
    So exciting. She will suck the cum out of you.

  5. #6517

    Not

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    True that. But on the average strippers are better looking and keep themselves better than most other girls renting out their pussy. And you can at least avoid the hawgs unless you are into that.
    Pandora's day shift vs escorts.

    6 vs Half dozen.

  6. #6516

    Lola Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    The recent reports on Mia Rose made me want to detour to Sugars to check things out. Of course Lola was there and ready so I went back with her for our usual lunch hour pounding. Lola does recommend Mia Rose personally when she's not there so that's good news for all of us. Anyone with more Intel feel free to PM me. As for today, I'm satisfied with ATF Lola Bunny.
    I'm following Lola Bunny's profile on the other board, but haven't seen her post an ad for awhile. Is she still providing with an open menu? If so, could you PM me the rates?

  7. #6515

    Monse Assist

    In town for a week. Would love the full Seattle experience of meeting Monse. Will post a review after and thank you in advance for anyone that may help with the assist!

    OA.

  8. #6514

    And

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    True that. But on the average strippers are better looking and keep themselves better than most other girls renting out their pussy. And you can at least avoid the hawgs unless you are into that.
    For me there's something exciting about walking through the LDA with a dancer and seeing Monse bobbing her head in a guys lap. I know I'll be getting mine shortly. That exhibitionist rush is a thrilled.

  9. #6513
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    True that. But on the average strippers are better looking and keep themselves better than most other girls renting out their pussy. And you can at least avoid the hawgs unless you are into that.
    That's why I like barista stands. Sure I don't visit enough to build trust. But at twenty bucks for some chit chat and maybe a flash or so, my wallet doesn't get empty as much compared to a strip club. At least to me it does.

  10. #6512

    Banging a stripper

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Even though they're all more or less escorts, the whole allure is banging a stripper and not just another chick from the board for most guys.
    True that. But on the average strippers are better looking and keep themselves better than most other girls renting out their pussy. And you can at least avoid the hawgs unless you are into that.

  11. #6511
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Even though they're all more or less escorts, the whole allure is banging a stripper and not just another chick from the board for most guys.
    I never understood it. I used to frequent strip clubs and would get really excited when some small extras were included. Mutual touching kind of stuff. The rush was there but I wanted more and it never really happened. I saw my first provider and never went back to a strip club. The thought has crossed my mind though. The convenience is nice, especially when I try texting 3 or so girls wanting to set something up and get nothing back. I hate that game.

  12. #6510
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Would be the least interesting, most repetitive thread ever.
    Even though they're all more or less escorts, the whole allure is banging a stripper and not just another chick from the board for most guys.

  13. #6509

    Nah

    Would be the least interesting, most repetitive thread ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    Monse should have her own thread. She's talked about on here so much. To what she does to guys at the club. Imagine if she was on TNA?

  14. #6508

    Monse

    Monse should have her own thread. She's talked about on here so much. To what she does to guys at the club. Imagine if she was on TNA?

  15. #6507

    Turning up the heat

    The recent reports on Mia Rose made me want to detour to Sugars to check things out. Of course Lola was there and ready so I went back with her for our usual lunch hour pounding. Lola does recommend Mia Rose personally when she's not there so that's good news for all of us. Anyone with more Intel feel free to PM me. As for today, I'm satisfied with ATF Lola Bunny.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape