Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 10987
-
06-15-24 14:20 #10102Senior Member

Posts: 5120It seems that Zoeydutch11's PrivateDelights advertisement for Hawaii has expired. She has a current PrivateDelights advertisement for Charlotte, North Carolina. It doesn't list her specific services, except to claim that she has "no gag reflex". There is nothing listed under "My 'No' List", but Mr. Smiley said "Everything played safe".
Originally Posted by RonnyShoe
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 10:10 #10101Senior Member

Posts: 304What did she do or allow? BBBJ? Daty? DFK?
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 05:28 #10100Senior Member

Posts: 4780Damn! That body! Make her cum in DATY and she'll wrap those thighs around your skull and crush it like a watermelon.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 00:43 #10099Senior Member

Posts: 1021A. Nice OPEN menu to enjoy SashaRose0923
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../SashaRose0923
I met her a few weeks ago, She is something else.
Text her and she replies with a nice open menu to pick from.
Have fun men.
-
06-14-24 22:44 #10098Senior Member

Posts: 1021Wednesday night, fun with jully-gomes
https://tryst.link/escort/jully-gomes
I know her screening process is kind of strict, but I went through it anyway and glad I did check out her photos and her videos. Her body is fine as hell. Have fun while she's here.
She is a gym queen. Not a oz of fat on her Sexy rear.
-
06-12-24 23:30 #10097Senior Member

Posts: 74Jully gomes
On Tryst.
Anyone with reviews? Asking for a selfie with I'd for verification.
https://tryst.link/escort/jully-gomes
-
06-08-24 21:27 #10096Senior Member

Posts: 1021RubyMae
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/RubyMae
I met Ruby Ray a few weeks ago. I had a good time.
She's down to earth pretty chill, Everything played safe.
Have fun with her if you can.
-
06-08-24 15:20 #10095Senior Member

Posts: 254Damn. Holy crap
I almost thought you said That I recommended, but I didn't see your post beneath. That's crazy! The fact that she was already asking for 500 and that's her one hour rate. Could this be a blessing in disguise that I didn't meet up with her nor did I try contacting again?
Originally Posted by Jon47
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-24 22:51 #10094Regular Member

Posts: 10I tried contacting her after your recommendation and she tried to extort me for cancelling our appointment!! She threatened to post my information she got from the deposit I sent her. She said if I didn't send her $500 she was going to post my information and flag me even after I told her she can keep the deposit. She's shady business guys I DO NOT recommend her!! BEWARE! Go to AMP instead much safer and worth your $.
Originally Posted by JahBlessSir
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-24 22:12 #10093Regular Member

Posts: 10I met her in California after your recommendation and she tried to extort me. She threatened to post my name and information she got from the deposit I sent her because I couldn't make our appointment. I couldn't understand why she would do that after I told her she can keep my deposit for the misunderstanding. She continued to threaten me and say if I didn't send her $500 she was going to "exploit me". I DO NOT recommend her she is shady business guys beware!!
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-24 14:56 #10092Senior Member

Posts: 254I have tried contacting her before but got no answers. May try again but I will see.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 12:00 #10091Senior Member

Posts: 5120Although this question on "the more affordable options" is posted in the Escort Reports thread, I notice you have six prior posts in streetwalker threads for mainland locations, so possibly you also have an interest in streetwalkers? If so, you might want to take a look at the info about "the more affordable options" in the Honolulu forum's Downtown thread and Streetwalker Reports thread.
Originally Posted by GuardMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 23:11 #10090Senior Member

Posts: 1021Lavender777 Headed back this way.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Lavender777
She's starting to make Hawaii a full-time stop.
She's a tall well built, Amazon-body woman.
I first met her in California and few times here on her trips here.
She usually brings a new girlfriend with her.
Have fun with her if you can or doubles.
-
06-04-24 23:05 #10089Senior Member

Posts: 40Thanks Red!
I stand corrected. Sorry, don't know how I missed that one on the first read through. Thank you for your gentle correction.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 21:50 #10088Shill for Linda, ignore all posts

Posts: 9Saw this girl back in the spring when she called herself Happy. Fast reply texted her and she sent the address (residential house). Got there and then greeted me outside she's pretty young prob 20's why. O and has that cute young girl personality LOL gave her the donation 2. 0 for HH CBJ was banging grabbed her head and did some light face fuck for a while. She can take dick and has a cute moan. She's tall skinny but slim thick.
https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage..../23219569.html










Reply With Quote






