Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 60 of 733 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 10987
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #10102
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnyShoe  [View Original Post]
    What did she do or allow? BBBJ? Daty? DFK?
    It seems that Zoeydutch11's PrivateDelights advertisement for Hawaii has expired. She has a current PrivateDelights advertisement for Charlotte, North Carolina. It doesn't list her specific services, except to claim that she has "no gag reflex". There is nothing listed under "My 'No' List", but Mr. Smiley said "Everything played safe".

  2. #10101
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Zoeydutch11

    I met her last year when she was in town. Everything played safe. She has nice curves and can take it well.

    She normally comes with a girlfriend if you can handle doubles.

    I think I was her 2 times.

    Have fun.
    What did she do or allow? BBBJ? Daty? DFK?

  3. #10100
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jully-gomes

    I know her screening process is kind of strict, but I went through it anyway and glad I did check out her photos and her videos. Her body is fine as hell. Have fun while she's here.

    She is a gym queen. Not a oz of fat on her Sexy rear.
    Damn! That body! Make her cum in DATY and she'll wrap those thighs around your skull and crush it like a watermelon.

  4. #10099

    A. Nice OPEN menu to enjoy SashaRose0923

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../SashaRose0923

    I met her a few weeks ago, She is something else.

    Text her and she replies with a nice open menu to pick from.

    Have fun men.

  5. #10098

    Wednesday night, fun with jully-gomes

    https://tryst.link/escort/jully-gomes

    I know her screening process is kind of strict, but I went through it anyway and glad I did check out her photos and her videos. Her body is fine as hell. Have fun while she's here.

    She is a gym queen. Not a oz of fat on her Sexy rear.

  6. #10097

    Jully gomes

    On Tryst.

    Anyone with reviews? Asking for a selfie with I'd for verification.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jully-gomes

  7. #10096

    RubyMae

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/RubyMae

    I met Ruby Ray a few weeks ago. I had a good time.

    She's down to earth pretty chill, Everything played safe.

    Have fun with her if you can.

  8. #10095

    Damn. Holy crap

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon47  [View Original Post]
    I tried contacting her after your recommendation and she tried to extort me for cancelling our appointment!! She threatened to post my information she got from the deposit I sent her. She said if I didn't send her $500 she was going to post my information and flag me even after I told her she can keep the deposit. She's shady business guys I DO NOT recommend her!! BEWARE! Go to AMP instead much safer and worth your $.
    I almost thought you said That I recommended, but I didn't see your post beneath. That's crazy! The fact that she was already asking for 500 and that's her one hour rate. Could this be a blessing in disguise that I didn't meet up with her nor did I try contacting again?

  9. #10094
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    I have tried contacting her before but got no answers. May try again but I will see.
    I tried contacting her after your recommendation and she tried to extort me for cancelling our appointment!! She threatened to post my information she got from the deposit I sent her. She said if I didn't send her $500 she was going to post my information and flag me even after I told her she can keep the deposit. She's shady business guys I DO NOT recommend her!! BEWARE! Go to AMP instead much safer and worth your $.

  10. #10093
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Lavender777

    She's starting to make Hawaii a full-time stop.

    She's a tall well built, Amazon-body woman.

    I first met her in California and few times here on her trips here.

    She usually brings a new girlfriend with her.

    Have fun with her if you can or doubles.
    I met her in California after your recommendation and she tried to extort me. She threatened to post my name and information she got from the deposit I sent her because I couldn't make our appointment. I couldn't understand why she would do that after I told her she can keep my deposit for the misunderstanding. She continued to threaten me and say if I didn't send her $500 she was going to "exploit me". I DO NOT recommend her she is shady business guys beware!!

  11. #10092
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Lavender777

    She's starting to make Hawaii a full-time stop.

    She's a tall well built, Amazon-body woman.

    I first met her in California and few times here on her trips here.

    She usually brings a new girlfriend with her.

    Have fun with her if you can or doubles.
    I have tried contacting her before but got no answers. May try again but I will see.

  12. #10091
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations on where the more affordable options can be found in general?
    Although this question on "the more affordable options" is posted in the Escort Reports thread, I notice you have six prior posts in streetwalker threads for mainland locations, so possibly you also have an interest in streetwalkers? If so, you might want to take a look at the info about "the more affordable options" in the Honolulu forum's Downtown thread and Streetwalker Reports thread.

  13. #10090

    Lavender777 Headed back this way.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Lavender777

    She's starting to make Hawaii a full-time stop.

    She's a tall well built, Amazon-body woman.

    I first met her in California and few times here on her trips here.

    She usually brings a new girlfriend with her.

    Have fun with her if you can or doubles.

  14. #10089

    Thanks Red!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Although I know nothing about this advertiser, her PrivateDelights advertisement does say "I am a career woman by day" and "You won't see any of my tattoos in photos but a beautiful collection of body art flows with the natural curves of my body". Also, the box for "Tattoos" is checked yes in the "Attributes" section of her advertisement. So it seems that a monger who carefully reads that advertisement will know in advance that she has tattoos.
    I stand corrected. Sorry, don't know how I missed that one on the first read through. Thank you for your gentle correction.

  15. #10088
    Shill for Linda, ignore all posts


    Posts: 9
    Saw this girl back in the spring when she called herself Happy. Fast reply texted her and she sent the address (residential house). Got there and then greeted me outside she's pretty young prob 20's why. O and has that cute young girl personality LOL gave her the donation 2. 0 for HH CBJ was banging grabbed her head and did some light face fuck for a while. She can take dick and has a cute moan. She's tall skinny but slim thick.

    https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage..../23219569.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape