Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 10984
-
06-03-24 17:32 #10084Senior Member

Posts: 5120Although I know nothing about this advertiser, her PrivateDelights advertisement does say "I am a career woman by day" and "You won't see any of my tattoos in photos but a beautiful collection of body art flows with the natural curves of my body". Also, the box for "Tattoos" is checked yes in the "Attributes" section of her advertisement. So it seems that a monger who carefully reads that advertisement will know in advance that she has tattoos.
Originally Posted by HowzIt50
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 16:09 #10083Senior Member

Posts: 40Sydney in LA
Interesting. Her website and PD have no mention of tats, but the reviews speak about her extensive tattoos. What's up with that? I know some guys get turned off by tats, but if that's the case, why photoshop them out? We're going to see them once we get together. Weird. And no, I didn't see her, I was checking her out and noticed the discrepancy between what's on her ad (and site) and what felow mongers put down in her reviews. Apparently she gives good service. Any thoughts guys?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/SydneyInLA
-
06-02-24 09:43 #10082Senior Member

Posts: 76Any recommendations on where the more affordable options can be found in general? I'll continue to research this thread but any recommendations are appreciated.
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 21:09 #10081Senior Member

Posts: 1301Indies
I'm guessing you're looking at the ads for indies touring through our state. The money hungry ones usually jack up their rates when they go to a city where the cost of living is high (NY, LA, etc.). On the other hand some of us who can afford to patronize these indies do so. Others who can't stick to something in the price range that is more affordable to their needs. This has been a topic of discussion for as long as I can remember on this forum. It'd be nice if the rates were regulated across the board accompanied with standardized services, but that's only in a perfect world. GL!
Originally Posted by GuardMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 11:46 #10080Senior Member

Posts: 76GPS? Hawaii Pricing?
I though California pricing was high until I looked at some of these Honolulu ads. At least we have TJ near California. Are you guys really paying the $500 asking price?
The same thing can be had in California for about $300.
-
05-30-24 02:35 #10079Senior Member

Posts: 5120In my opinion, French accents are among the best accents for women.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
I like how she ends her advertisement with the French version of "see you soon".
-
05-30-24 01:32 #10078Senior Member

Posts: 1021Frenchy's a ton of fun
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3133253
She has a great body and super playful.
Her accent is so sexy.
Have fun with her if you can.
You can look her up on YouTube as well.
-
05-29-24 16:57 #10077Senior Member

Posts: 50Britt Blair
https://tryst.link/escort/brittblairxxx
She is on island until the 30th. Aso has a profile on seeking.
-
05-28-24 00:47 #10076Senior Member

Posts: 1021Afternoon fun with Evee6969
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Evee6969
https://tryst.link/escort/evee-6969
Hey Men I just had a hot time with Evee at her incall.
We had texted this morning and set up a visit for this afternoon. She replies back quickly, than verification, than she sends you Directions to her place.
She is Exactly like her photos nice and cute, I normally only stay for hhr visits, but the way she worked on my body I needed to stay longer. (READ HER REVIEWS).
She in town for the rest of the week. Go have some fun.
Later Men.
-
05-27-24 23:34 #10075Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 11Linda at Liholiho street Makiki
One of the best rimming session I have ever had. Total sweetheart and GFE from start to finish. No rush and treats you like a king and wants to make sure you are happy.
The review below is accurate. Let her lead or take control, whatever you want.
DFK, DATO, DATY, B2 B (in shower and table), BBBJ, CFS.
All positions possible.
If you like rimming, BBBJ, kissing, 69. Just go see her.
-
05-27-24 02:09 #10074Regular Member

Posts: 8Nice. https://callescort.org/323-546-5717/videos.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 01:10 #10073Senior Member

Posts: 104Tell us the truth Smiley. You slapped her ass too many times. LOL.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 00:48 #10072Senior Member

Posts: 1021I forgot to show you her tan lines that I took
I forgot to show you her tan lines that I took.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 21:24 #10071Senior Member

Posts: 1021I Just Tapped PrincessLaylaxoxo Cute & Bubbly
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ncessLaylaxoxo
Hey men I just saw her about a hour ago for a quick hhr visit. She is the girl in the photos, and just from the beach with a cute little red tan on her butt. 😋.
Her screening process is via FaceTime which was simple.
She is doing doubles with a Latina hottie, but I didn't have Energy for 2 girls right now.
Have fun while she is here, everything covered.
Later Men.
-
05-26-24 17:44 #10070Senior Member

Posts: 1021Zoeydutch11 is Curvy and Fun
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Zoeydutch11
I met her last year when she was in town. Everything played safe. She has nice curves and can take it well.
She normally comes with a girlfriend if you can handle doubles.
I think I was her 2 times.
Have fun.











Reply With Quote





