Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5518
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]

    5. Sweetgirlxo (https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-e91226fb65df).

    The most expensive of the bunch - $500 - but I had to do it. She is super hot and has a box that is nearly perfect. A true work of art. Highly recommend.
    Thanks for the reviews! I will definitely be checking some of them out. Can confirm this one though has a perfect box. I could never tire of eating it!

  2. #5517

    Recent Accomplishments

    Here's another update from some recent seeking successes.

    All were great, here they are (from April to Now). Pictures will be added in chronological order.

    1. Wildflower5 (https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-3e27329d7b9b).

    Took me a while to get her to commit, but finally made it happen. She has 2 kids but is a freak in the sack. We did some wild stuff. 100% GFE.

    2. Dream (https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-c860104e5745).

    Yes please! This one is an absolute dime. She is a go-getter and gets super into the session. Real aggressive and horned-up. Has an apt that is nice and clean. Body is ridiculous and her hip-grind is next level.

    3. BabygirlXallie23 (https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-99bed8a715c3).

    Skeptical at first, but once she sent me her # and I did my detective work, she checked out.

    She is fun. Great body. Enjoys sucking dick and can take a pummeling. Def recommend.

    4. Dra (https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-8a877c1b1c40).

    This girl is GREAT! She's down to earth, has a hipster vibe and can fuck like the energizer bunny. Her schedule is tough to align with but she's worth the wait.

    5. Sweetgirlxo (https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-e91226fb65df).

    The most expensive of the bunch - $500 - but I had to do it. She is super hot and has a box that is nearly perfect. A true work of art. Highly recommend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9563.jpg‎   IMG_9560.jpg‎   IMG_9561.jpg‎   IMG_9562.jpg‎   IMG_9559.jpg‎  


  3. #5516
    Another deposit / advance payment scanner. From whatsyourprice.

    Requested money upfront. Even said 200 upfront is nothing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20240609_230706.jpg‎  

  4. #5515
    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know there was still ads on there. I just checked and didn't see any. What category are they in now?
    Health / wellness and beauty services are where I see them, sometimes Aqua advertises on small biz ads.

  5. #5514
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBoyBaxter  [View Original Post]
    Never mind, found it.
    I didn't know there was still ads on there. I just checked and didn't see any. What category are they in now?

  6. #5513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamisi  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip! Looks delicious, is her body nice?
    You'll have to judge that on your own LOL.

  7. #5512
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    I am sure I posted about her before.

    Young petite black MILF in 'Bport.

    This girl loves to get on top and ride your dick hard till she cums. Fucked her for a little while until she no longer have her car and can't get to me.

    250 ppm was the damage for bare and CIP. And if she likes you, she'll let you fuck her ass too. Still got some videos fucking her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-f0427a536b7f
    Thanks for the tip! Looks delicious, is her body nice?

  8. #5511

    EvolvingQueen

    Anyone know this one? I fancy a plump, curvy, wild one occasionally. Anyone sample?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-5cc256194077

  9. #5510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042

    Uniquebutterfly01

    I am sure I posted about her before.

    Young petite black MILF in 'Bport.

    This girl loves to get on top and ride your dick hard till she cums. Fucked her for a little while until she no longer have her car and can't get to me.

    250 ppm was the damage for bare and CIP. And if she likes you, she'll let you fuck her ass too. Still got some videos fucking her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-f0427a536b7f

  10. #5509
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042

    Palomanegra29

    Anyone else fucking this girl?

    Fucked her bare for 200 ppm a while ago, probably 2 years back. Just not really my type for whatever reasons.

    She seems lonely and desperate. Always see her active on both SA and SDM.

    I am sure she can be easily had these days for around 300 ppm, probably lower if you play your cards right. She was in Springfield, not sure if she moved recently or not.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72566452&nsp=1

    https://members.seeking.com/member/ad676d62-8a5d-42bc-af40-2b49651d04b1

  11. #5508

    Thanks for the tip!

    She's not my type, but on behalf of everyone, thanks for the very useful info, brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    If you like dark Caribbean baby with silky smooth skin, wet and tight pussy then give her a try.

    200-250 ppm will get you everything bare with CIP and CIA. Enjoy!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-3f641dfa2881

  12. #5507
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingmaletx  [View Original Post]
    Coming to CT for a quick business trip. Have not even 24 hours but have some down time.

    Managed to message a few of the girls on the Hartford region, and after going through 22 pages of the posts on here (great job, BTW, probably one the best documented areas of the counttry I've seen), so far down to maybe 2 possible who have the time schedule to meet.

    Do you guys have any intel on mariexo or mysticalgold? First one hasn't gotten back to me on coins, but mysticalgold said 4 mario coins. Given age and looks, I countered down to 2, but she wouldn't budge and even claimed none of her past contacts pay less than 4 coins. Find that really hard to believe. Don't think I'll proceed with it, but yea, sometimes lonely times cause desperate decisions! 😂.

    Any info, highly appreciated.
    Was out there for a wedding last weekend mysticalgold came through the hotel 300 for 4 good rounds lets you cum whereevere but she's pretty beat.

  13. #5506

    CaringHottie on WYP

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...QD2d6AkBzevjlr

    WYP is mostly scammers nowadays. I get 5-10 date requests a day. It's like whack a mole, I decline someone and then they pop up the next day with a new request.

  14. #5505

    The next zelle request

    I for a split second thought this was "our type of girl. " An easy one.

    We texted for a few days and I was working on a meetup this afternoon. We talked about "arrangements. " Being a cheap monger I say 150-200. She counters with 300. I say I have 200 on me, and she agrees. Ya, almost too easy. We discuss a motel, and she then casually mentions a transfer via zelle. Nope. She tries to work me saying she doesn't want to be stranded.

    The next post is 200 isn't a fortune and won't change my life and she doesn't have a lowlife mind. And then ghosted. $200 still in my pocket. One pic in her online bio was her in a red one piece bathing suit (like a life guard) that had "Bae watch" printed on it.

    I did reach out to a regular with no answer. but I drove by her house and a minute later she walks up (but going to another monger's car) almost in tears as she really wanted to see me. She was visibly upset and said she would have much preferred going off with me. We've always gotten along well. She loves sucking cock (esp mine). I love to tease her going in and out of her pussy slowly. But the past three days I've called / texted her and haven't hooked up. She's been on stg but very limited these days (I haven't seen her ad in months). Sorry, I won't be offering her number. I won't ask her either. But I could tell she was crushed about having to go to one of you slugs and not jumping in my car with me to have some good fun.

    I texted another friend, but she didn't look so great when she got in my car. It was enough I gave her some bucks and said another day.

    Both these women are into the dark arts at various degrees. I raw dog them both and CIP. Yeah, I'm a man whöre.

    Back to the beginning, the deposit scammer is CaringHottie. I thought she was on Whats Your Price, but she isn't there nor on SA, so just a warning to everyone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Caring.jpg‎  

  15. #5504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042

    Tess

    If you like dark Caribbean baby with silky smooth skin, wet and tight pussy then give her a try.

    200-250 ppm will get you everything bare with CIP and CIA. Enjoy!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-3f641dfa2881

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape