Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Sasha

    600 ppm for you loaded sugar daddies.

    Told her to keep looking. I've fucked girls just as pretty or prettier for 300 ppm or less.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72167395

  2. #5526

    Recent Fun Times

    Seen a few new girls recently:

    BlueEyedBabe https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-0bc0a57fbdf7.

    Seen her a couple of times. Very reasonable expectations and willing to anything I wanted. 9/10.

    BrightDiva https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-ba7b5affade1.

    Also very reasonable expectations but fairly average experience in general. 7/10.

    Higher Lovee https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-dedbaf0a3ff1.

    A bit expensive for the experience but I thought she looked better in person than her pics show. Probably wouldn't see again but maybe more of someone else's type here. 6/10.

    ViXXen https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-719af53a8938.

    Thicker than the photos look but has an amazing mouth! 7/10.

    JulesCxx https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-94eaa831ba3f.

    Met her awhile ago but saw she was active again recently. The thinner pictures of her are definitely older. Expectations are reasonable but way better options out there. 4/10.

    Xxprincessxx https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-bc81271dacc7.

    Probably one of the best times I've had on the site. A bit expensive but worth it especially if you are into petite. 11/10.

    Nurselindseyx https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-1d8a594ea0ec.

    Been talking to this one and curious if anyway has met and has info?

  3. #5525

    Semi-Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-b28647c58423

    For you lovers of a bit more mature woman with a bit of meat on her bones. Nice personality and is a good time. Poo.
    I found her number on skip the games. Not that I don't shop there on occasion, I just hate paying higher prices than I have to.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...-/220163770624

  4. #5524

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    We fuck on a semi regular basis.

    350 ppm.

    Always on time and well groomed.

    Not on birth control.

    No Greek.

    Otherwise she is generally decent in bed. Not very kinky. She's never bailed or tried anything shady with me.

    I like her, but more because if I am looking for someone to hook up she is generally available and reliable, but I'm not all that into her. She is really nice though, a good person overall.
    Thanks for the good intel. I scheduled a meet with her in a couple weeks when I'm in the area. Let's see how it goes. Will report back.

  5. #5523

    Wyp angel

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...8n6zy0OaN6Wwx3

    This one seems real, has anyone tried?

  6. #5522
    Quote Originally Posted by Piehole  [View Original Post]
    Morning Gents,

    Coming to the area to visit family. Looking for intel on ClassyFan (other than her name). Anything on her fee, mental state, ability to fuck or give head.

    Thanks,

    Pie.
    We fuck on a semi regular basis.

    350 ppm.

    Always on time and well groomed.

    Not on birth control.

    No Greek.

    Otherwise she is generally decent in bed. Not very kinky. She's never bailed or tried anything shady with me.

    I like her, but more because if I am looking for someone to hook up she is generally available and reliable, but I'm not all that into her. She is really nice though, a good person overall.

  7. #5521

    Seeking girls

    That's great. Do you mind sharing their phone numbers? Let me know how it works.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Here's another update from some recent seeking successes.

    All were great, here they are (from April to Now). Pictures will be added in chronological order.

  8. #5520

    Classy fan

    Morning Gents,

    Coming to the area to visit family. Looking for intel on ClassyFan (other than her name). Anything on her fee, mental state, ability to fuck or give head.

    Thanks,

    Pie.

  9. #5519

    ArtisticSiren

    Has anyone had experience with this female couple?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-535c094cf7b8

  10. #5518
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]

    5. Sweetgirlxo (https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-e91226fb65df).

    The most expensive of the bunch - $500 - but I had to do it. She is super hot and has a box that is nearly perfect. A true work of art. Highly recommend.
    Thanks for the reviews! I will definitely be checking some of them out. Can confirm this one though has a perfect box. I could never tire of eating it!

  11. #5517

    Recent Accomplishments

    Here's another update from some recent seeking successes.

    All were great, here they are (from April to Now). Pictures will be added in chronological order.

    1. Wildflower5 (https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-3e27329d7b9b).

    Took me a while to get her to commit, but finally made it happen. She has 2 kids but is a freak in the sack. We did some wild stuff. 100% GFE.

    2. Dream (https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-c860104e5745).

    Yes please! This one is an absolute dime. She is a go-getter and gets super into the session. Real aggressive and horned-up. Has an apt that is nice and clean. Body is ridiculous and her hip-grind is next level.

    3. BabygirlXallie23 (https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-99bed8a715c3).

    Skeptical at first, but once she sent me her # and I did my detective work, she checked out.

    She is fun. Great body. Enjoys sucking dick and can take a pummeling. Def recommend.

    4. Dra (https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-8a877c1b1c40).

    This girl is GREAT! She's down to earth, has a hipster vibe and can fuck like the energizer bunny. Her schedule is tough to align with but she's worth the wait.

    5. Sweetgirlxo (https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-e91226fb65df).

    The most expensive of the bunch - $500 - but I had to do it. She is super hot and has a box that is nearly perfect. A true work of art. Highly recommend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9563.jpg‎   IMG_9560.jpg‎   IMG_9561.jpg‎   IMG_9562.jpg‎   IMG_9559.jpg‎  


  12. #5516
    Another deposit / advance payment scanner. From whatsyourprice.

    Requested money upfront. Even said 200 upfront is nothing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20240609_230706.jpg‎  

  13. #5515
    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know there was still ads on there. I just checked and didn't see any. What category are they in now?
    Health / wellness and beauty services are where I see them, sometimes Aqua advertises on small biz ads.

  14. #5514
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBoyBaxter  [View Original Post]
    Never mind, found it.
    I didn't know there was still ads on there. I just checked and didn't see any. What category are they in now?

  15. #5513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamisi  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip! Looks delicious, is her body nice?
    You'll have to judge that on your own LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape