rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5511

    EvolvingQueen

    Anyone know this one? I fancy a plump, curvy, wild one occasionally. Anyone sample?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-5cc256194077

  2. #5510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Uniquebutterfly01

    I am sure I posted about her before.

    Young petite black MILF in 'Bport.

    This girl loves to get on top and ride your dick hard till she cums. Fucked her for a little while until she no longer have her car and can't get to me.

    250 ppm was the damage for bare and CIP. And if she likes you, she'll let you fuck her ass too. Still got some videos fucking her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-f0427a536b7f

  3. #5509
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Palomanegra29

    Anyone else fucking this girl?

    Fucked her bare for 200 ppm a while ago, probably 2 years back. Just not really my type for whatever reasons.

    She seems lonely and desperate. Always see her active on both SA and SDM.

    I am sure she can be easily had these days for around 300 ppm, probably lower if you play your cards right. She was in Springfield, not sure if she moved recently or not.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72566452&nsp=1

    https://members.seeking.com/member/ad676d62-8a5d-42bc-af40-2b49651d04b1

  4. #5508

    Thanks for the tip!

    She's not my type, but on behalf of everyone, thanks for the very useful info, brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    If you like dark Caribbean baby with silky smooth skin, wet and tight pussy then give her a try.

    200-250 ppm will get you everything bare with CIP and CIA. Enjoy!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-3f641dfa2881

  5. #5507
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingmaletx  [View Original Post]
    Coming to CT for a quick business trip. Have not even 24 hours but have some down time.

    Managed to message a few of the girls on the Hartford region, and after going through 22 pages of the posts on here (great job, BTW, probably one the best documented areas of the counttry I've seen), so far down to maybe 2 possible who have the time schedule to meet.

    Do you guys have any intel on mariexo or mysticalgold? First one hasn't gotten back to me on coins, but mysticalgold said 4 mario coins. Given age and looks, I countered down to 2, but she wouldn't budge and even claimed none of her past contacts pay less than 4 coins. Find that really hard to believe. Don't think I'll proceed with it, but yea, sometimes lonely times cause desperate decisions! 😂.

    Any info, highly appreciated.
    Was out there for a wedding last weekend mysticalgold came through the hotel 300 for 4 good rounds lets you cum whereevere but she's pretty beat.

  6. #5506

    CaringHottie on WYP

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...QD2d6AkBzevjlr

    WYP is mostly scammers nowadays. I get 5-10 date requests a day. It's like whack a mole, I decline someone and then they pop up the next day with a new request.

  7. #5505

    The next zelle request

    I for a split second thought this was "our type of girl. " An easy one.

    We texted for a few days and I was working on a meetup this afternoon. We talked about "arrangements. " Being a cheap monger I say 150-200. She counters with 300. I say I have 200 on me, and she agrees. Ya, almost too easy. We discuss a motel, and she then casually mentions a transfer via zelle. Nope. She tries to work me saying she doesn't want to be stranded.

    The next post is 200 isn't a fortune and won't change my life and she doesn't have a lowlife mind. And then ghosted. $200 still in my pocket. One pic in her online bio was her in a red one piece bathing suit (like a life guard) that had "Bae watch" printed on it.

    I did reach out to a regular with no answer. but I drove by her house and a minute later she walks up (but going to another monger's car) almost in tears as she really wanted to see me. She was visibly upset and said she would have much preferred going off with me. We've always gotten along well. She loves sucking cock (esp mine). I love to tease her going in and out of her pussy slowly. But the past three days I've called / texted her and haven't hooked up. She's been on stg but very limited these days (I haven't seen her ad in months). Sorry, I won't be offering her number. I won't ask her either. But I could tell she was crushed about having to go to one of you slugs and not jumping in my car with me to have some good fun.

    I texted another friend, but she didn't look so great when she got in my car. It was enough I gave her some bucks and said another day.

    Both these women are into the dark arts at various degrees. I raw dog them both and CIP. Yeah, I'm a man whöre.

    Back to the beginning, the deposit scammer is CaringHottie. I thought she was on Whats Your Price, but she isn't there nor on SA, so just a warning to everyone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Caring.jpg‎  

  8. #5504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Tess

    If you like dark Caribbean baby with silky smooth skin, wet and tight pussy then give her a try.

    200-250 ppm will get you everything bare with CIP and CIA. Enjoy!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-3f641dfa2881

  9. #5503

    How did it go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    She's coming over tomorrow actually.
    Is she worth it? Does she look the same as her pics? How is her menu? Feel free to DM if you'd prefer? I'm curious about (CF) and I'm thinking about contacting her.

  10. #5502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by SROnly  [View Original Post]
    Pass on this one. Tried reeling me in then asked for paypal or cashapp.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...46M3yJLX4YE23b
    Another one to block and move on!

  11. #5501
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingmaletx  [View Original Post]
    Coming to CT for a quick business trip. Have not even 24 hours but have some down time.

    Managed to message a few of the girls on the Hartford region, and after going through 22 pages of the posts on here (great job, BTW, probably one the best documented areas of the counttry I've seen), so far down to maybe 2 possible who have the time schedule to meet.

    Do you guys have any intel on mariexo or mysticalgold? First one hasn't gotten back to me on coins, but mysticalgold said 4 mario coins. Given age and looks, I countered down to 2, but she wouldn't budge and even claimed none of her past contacts pay less than 4 coins. Find that really hard to believe. Don't think I'll proceed with it, but yea, sometimes lonely times cause desperate decisions! 😂.

    Any info, highly appreciated.
    Mystical gold has been around here for a while, she is real. Put on some weight over the last 2 years but she is still decent. I have many videos of her as she once posted them to some pay sites. She is a head case but very horney.

  12. #5500

    Mariexo

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingmaletx  [View Original Post]
    Coming to CT for a quick business trip. Have not even 24 hours but have some down time.

    Managed to message a few of the girls on the Hartford region, and after going through 22 pages of the posts on here (great job, BTW, probably one the best documented areas of the counttry I've seen), so far down to maybe 2 possible who have the time schedule to meet.

    Do you guys have any intel on mariexo or mysticalgold? First one hasn't gotten back to me on coins, but mysticalgold said 4 mario coins. Given age and looks, I countered down to 2, but she wouldn't budge and even claimed none of her past contacts pay less than 4 coins. Find that really hard to believe. Don't think I'll proceed with it, but yea, sometimes lonely times cause desperate decisions! 😂.

    Any info, highly appreciated.
    I've seen her a few times. Very enthusiastic.

  13. #5499

    YouFoundJaz wants a depsoit

    Pass on this one. Tried reeling me in then asked for paypal or cashapp.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...46M3yJLX4YE23b
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6d69499de4e7769fb57fe8c0a9800dfc.jpg‎   5c9c8a3c27ff280feb30b72d14823c63.jpg‎  

  14. #5498

    Quick visit to CT

    Coming to CT for a quick business trip. Have not even 24 hours but have some down time.

    Managed to message a few of the girls on the Hartford region, and after going through 22 pages of the posts on here (great job, BTW, probably one the best documented areas of the counttry I've seen), so far down to maybe 2 possible who have the time schedule to meet.

    Do you guys have any intel on mariexo or mysticalgold? First one hasn't gotten back to me on coins, but mysticalgold said 4 mario coins. Given age and looks, I countered down to 2, but she wouldn't budge and even claimed none of her past contacts pay less than 4 coins. Find that really hard to believe. Don't think I'll proceed with it, but yea, sometimes lonely times cause desperate decisions! 😂.

    Any info, highly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails marriexo.jpg‎   mystical.jpg‎  

  15. #5497

    Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAccount456  [View Original Post]
    Hey dude, I want to ask you something on PMs can you clear your inbox?
    Deleted a bunch of old messages. Should be good now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape