Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 37336
-
06-07-24 10:51 #32191Senior Member

Posts: 452Sirens fees
I seem to remember a couple years ago that Sirens expected 200 and then you had to negotiate with the girl herself. Is that the case?
Originally Posted by EasyBake
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
06-07-24 08:42 #32190Senior Member

Posts: 34Bedroom Barbie coming to Richmond
She's coming today. Thorough verification, but absolutely worth it.
https://tryst.link/escort/bedroombarbie
-
06-07-24 07:00 #32189Senior Member

Posts: 53UTR Ivy
Good morning guys, Ivy still looking for some more people. Rates are 120 qv, 140 hhr everything covered service is great she'll take care of you for sure. Location near northside if anyone's interested pm for # serious inquiries only. I'll respond to as many as I can.
-
06-07-24 03:24 #32188Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 48That's Emma
I've seen Emma once a week for the last 3 or 4 weeks. It's always best to call early in the day around Noon-3 pm to make an appt for that night. Or call a day ahead. Emma's amazing. She's every guys dream.
Originally Posted by Sage3
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-24 03:15 #32187Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 58Extra weight?
She's still charging a pretty penny even though she's put on weight?
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 20:14 #32186Senior Member

Posts: 427She was telling me it wasnt bad there when there were 2 shootings that month
I told her she better move but we see how that went.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 20:01 #32185Senior Member

Posts: 124Ms Sparxs
It is the real her. She has moved to Richmond area to live. She has gained some weights so no flat tummies to show. Will upscale things if requested but wants a pretty penny. I saw her when she first moved here a few months back off Bells Rd exit.
Originally Posted by ZayLe
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 15:57 #32184Senior Member

Posts: 264Dakota Bliss
Never met her, but for those who see these posts and immediately wonder what the fuss is:
https://ladys.one/richmond/dakota-bl...vert-gallery-1
https://www.models-world.com/profile/dakota-bliss/
Basically, a spinner MILF. Posts are still up. Try the number and see if she's short on cash. Play safe.
Originally Posted by RvaDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 13:19 #32183Senior Member

Posts: 316Enys Hotel Shooting today
Crime insider. Man found with multiple gun shot wounds inside motel room at 2900 block of Chamberlayne Ave. Homicide investigation underway.
How many shootings has there been at the enys in the last year. What is this about 3 or 4 now? I lost count. Last time I saw Whitney I was saying that place is a dump and she was saying no its not that bad. Yeah right.
-
06-06-24 12:04 #32182Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 57Sirens
That's how you know with 100% accuracy that you are not walking into a police sting or a scam. 100% safe.
Originally Posted by DCSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 12:01 #32181Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 57Sirens
No, they come to you.
Originally Posted by Hornytoad1
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 08:56 #32180Regular Member

Posts: 17Dakota Bliss
Man I miss this chick. I heard she got out of the game years ago but she is still one of my ATF's. Anyone still keep in touch with her?
-
06-06-24 05:21 #32179Senior Member

Posts: 172Sirens
Does sirens have incall and if so what part of town. Thanks for the help.
Originally Posted by JkRussell
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 01:11 #32178Senior Member

Posts: 319Hennessy
Has anyone heard off or seen her lately?
-
06-05-24 17:53 #32177Senior Member

Posts: 65Stay in maintenanace depot
Stealth function is the key in this hobby. Never off to any place on Sat and Sun.
Originally Posted by JkRussell
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






