Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 347 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 397 447 847 1347 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 37355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32165

    Re: Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    Do you have to call the number? The QR code on the link takes you to wechat.com and they don't respond to email.

    Thanks!
    You can text message the number and should be able to setup screening that way.

  2. #32164

    Chloe-Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoi  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of this one a couple of times. Small apartment lives with "family", Good service, friendly and accommodating. Not a looker and body a little chubby, but makes up for all that with the service. Takes a pounding in all positions. Would recommend, unless you're looking for a spinner.
    Would agree that she's not a "looker" but she's not bad and her body is decent too, definitely nothing to complain about. She's friendly and communicates well and as CountryBoi said can take a pounding. Will see her again.

  3. #32163

    Jazzy

    I've seen her a bunch of times over the years when she's come through Richmond. She's definitely the girl on the pics, has a nice thick body and great set of tits.

    Agree that she can be a little business-like, but as hot as she is I can look past it. Everything covered, but in my experience is willing to take direction and let you pound it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsChild  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago. She's got a great body and pics are accurate. She's very mechanical and can have a shit attitude if you say the wrong thing.

    She may have changed since then.

    Be safe out there.

  4. #32162

    How does one get screened?

    Quote Originally Posted by KjcExpress  [View Original Post]
    Do you have to call the number? The QR code on the link takes you to wechat.com and they don't respond to email.

    Thanks!

  5. #32161

    Jazzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurrozava  [View Original Post]
    I had a weird interaction with this one. Interested to hear the feedback from a visit.
    I saw her a few years ago. She's got a great body and pics are accurate. She's very mechanical and can have a shit attitude if you say the wrong thing.

    She may have changed since then.

    Be safe out there.

  6. #32160

    Tried them all.

    I think she had a different number on each site, but I tried them all.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyCouch  [View Original Post]
    Try this link, different number.

    https://tryst.link/escort/therealjazz23

  7. #32159

    Not too friendly

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyCouch  [View Original Post]
    Try this link, different number.

    https://tryst.link/escort/therealjazz23
    I had a weird interaction with this one. Interested to hear the feedback from a visit.

  8. #32158

    Jazzy

    Try this link, different number.

    https://tryst.link/escort/therealjazz23

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/171007371

    So for a couple of days now I'll set up a date with this chick and then she asks me to text her from a real number. I do, then crickets? Anyone else?

  9. #32157

    Jazzy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/171007371

    So for a couple of days now I'll set up a date with this chick and then she asks me to text her from a real number. I do, then crickets? Anyone else?

  10. #32156
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    The other girl in the photos. Almost positive that's her younger sister who may be new to the game. The mom used to be in the game as well. Family affair.
    It's not her sister, but if it gets your rocks they're probably willing to play pretend.

  11. #32155

    Moe?

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one yesterday and again today. She's put on a few pounds from state sponsored vacation. She is confident in her skills and sexy in a dirty way. She sucked the soul out of me and didn't disappoint on 2nd visit.

    Reasonable rates. Off Willis Rd today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/170905181#.
    I hit her up. She says her name is White Girl Moe and is quoting $250 for a qv BBBJ.

    This sound right LOL?

  12. #32154

    Mo country girl (not really)

    Saw this one yesterday and again today. She's put on a few pounds from state sponsored vacation. She is confident in her skills and sexy in a dirty way. She sucked the soul out of me and didn't disappoint on 2nd visit.

    Reasonable rates. Off Willis Rd today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/170905181#.

  13. #32153

    Joining the club

    I've been on here for a while but this is my first post, so Hello everyone! I took the plunge and decided to join the Asian GFE club so I figured I would report on the new talent. I initially was going to see Mizuki, but yesterday was her last day. I was told two new girls were on the way, and went with one of them. Ami. Photos are fairly accurate, but definitely not a D cup. B at the most, but youthful with large eraser nipples. Service was good and similar to some of the other reports on the board. She was very accommodating. BBBJ, LFK, 69, DATY. She was definitely talkative with a bubbly laugh, but not to the point of being an issue. English was so-so, but good thing there is google translate. She said she will be going to DC tomorrow, so I guess this was just a quick stop for her.

  14. #32152
    Quote Originally Posted by CubaPete  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to this Pepper? I hope not. She was one of the best dreams I've had the last time I've seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/170880853
    The other girl in the photos. Almost positive that's her younger sister who may be new to the game. The mom used to be in the game as well. Family affair.

  15. #32151
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 52

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by JkRussell  [View Original Post]
    I'm crazy about Emma. She comes over my house after work and we get in my hottub. We always wind up fucking on my back deck. I love having sex outside. I'm sure my neighbors are jealously watching. Emma gave me permission to use her pic, so I'm not breaking any of Siren's rules. She covered her face because of the face recognition apps out there. High-class, drug-free, in school to be a special education teacher.

    https://sirensva.com/
    I'm trying to schedule an appt with the girl in this picture, but she was booked Friday and Saturday night. Is SirensVa.com pretty slow on Sunday nights or should I book an appt for next week? I've seen her once before and I'm dying for more.

    https://sirensva.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape