Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 344 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 394 444 844 1344 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32186

    She was telling me it wasnt bad there when there were 2 shootings that month

    I told her she better move but we see how that went.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    Crime insider. Man found with multiple gun shot wounds inside motel room at 2900 block of Chamberlayne Ave. Homicide investigation underway.

    How many shootings has there been at the enys in the last year. What is this about 3 or 4 now? I lost count. Last time I saw Whitney I was saying that place is a dump and she was saying no its not that bad. Yeah right.

  2. #32185

    Ms Sparxs

    Quote Originally Posted by ZayLe  [View Original Post]
    That was a pornstar on pornhub that got popular on a couple videos. Smells like a catfish to me in my opinion ain't no way someone like that going to be posted up in Richmond like this LOL.
    It is the real her. She has moved to Richmond area to live. She has gained some weights so no flat tummies to show. Will upscale things if requested but wants a pretty penny. I saw her when she first moved here a few months back off Bells Rd exit.

  3. #32184

    Dakota Bliss

    Never met her, but for those who see these posts and immediately wonder what the fuss is:

    https://ladys.one/richmond/dakota-bl...vert-gallery-1

    https://www.models-world.com/profile/dakota-bliss/

    Basically, a spinner MILF. Posts are still up. Try the number and see if she's short on cash. Play safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaDude  [View Original Post]
    Man I miss this chick. I heard she got out of the game years ago but she is still one of my ATF's. Anyone still keep in touch with her?

  4. #32183

    Enys Hotel Shooting today

    Crime insider. Man found with multiple gun shot wounds inside motel room at 2900 block of Chamberlayne Ave. Homicide investigation underway.

    How many shootings has there been at the enys in the last year. What is this about 3 or 4 now? I lost count. Last time I saw Whitney I was saying that place is a dump and she was saying no its not that bad. Yeah right.

  5. #32182
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 57

    Sirens

    Quote Originally Posted by DCSeeker  [View Original Post]
    No, they come to you.
    That's how you know with 100% accuracy that you are not walking into a police sting or a scam. 100% safe.

  6. #32181
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 57

    Sirens

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornytoad1  [View Original Post]
    Does sirens have incall and if so what part of town. Thanks for the help.
    No, they come to you.

  7. #32180

    Dakota Bliss

    Man I miss this chick. I heard she got out of the game years ago but she is still one of my ATF's. Anyone still keep in touch with her?

  8. #32179

    Sirens

    Quote Originally Posted by JkRussell  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to book a Friday or Saturday night appt with Sirens unless you call a couple days ahead, but I've never had any trouble on a Sunday.
    Does sirens have incall and if so what part of town. Thanks for the help.

  9. #32178

    Hennessy

    Has anyone heard off or seen her lately?

  10. #32177

    Stay in maintenanace depot

    Quote Originally Posted by JkRussell  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to book a Friday or Saturday night appt with Sirens unless you call a couple days ahead, but I've never had any trouble on a Sunday.
    Stealth function is the key in this hobby. Never off to any place on Sat and Sun.

  11. #32176
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    Appts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage3  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to schedule an appt with the girl in this picture, but she was booked Friday and Saturday night. Is SirensVa.com pretty slow on Sunday nights or should I book an appt for next week? I've seen her once before and I'm dying for more.

    https://sirensva.com/
    It's hard to book a Friday or Saturday night appt with Sirens unless you call a couple days ahead, but I've never had any trouble on a Sunday.

  12. #32175

    Ms. Sparxs

    Quote Originally Posted by ZayLe  [View Original Post]
    That was a pornstar on pornhub that got popular on a couple videos. Smells like a catfish to me in my opinion ain't no way someone like that going to be posted up in Richmond like this LOL.
    She's been reviewed on the board by a reputable monger and he says she's legit. I just can't bring myself to pay 300 plus and everything covered not even a bbj.

  13. #32174

    Smells like catfish imo

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone ever see this chick? She posts like crazy on stg, but I never see any reviews.
    That was a pornstar on pornhub that got popular on a couple videos. Smells like a catfish to me in my opinion ain't no way someone like that going to be posted up in Richmond like this LOL.

  14. #32173

    Tiffany sparkz

    Does anyone ever see this chick? She posts like crazy on stg, but I never see any reviews.

  15. #32172

    Jazzy

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar58  [View Original Post]
    I too have seen Jazz a bunch of times over the years. IMHO, she is absolutely a down to earth Cali girl that beats to her own drum. Although she has her mechanical routine with lots of boundaries; which I respect, she not a clock watcher if she enjoys your company. She will encourage and really does enjoy a good mish pounding or she can pound the hell out of you in CG or RCG.
    Maybe I'll have to experience her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape