Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 6981
-
06-09-24 17:40 #5511Senior Member

Posts: 324EvolvingQueen
Anyone know this one? I fancy a plump, curvy, wild one occasionally. Anyone sample?
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-5cc256194077
-
06-08-24 13:29 #5510Senior Member

Posts: 1041Uniquebutterfly01
I am sure I posted about her before.
Young petite black MILF in 'Bport.
This girl loves to get on top and ride your dick hard till she cums. Fucked her for a little while until she no longer have her car and can't get to me.
250 ppm was the damage for bare and CIP. And if she likes you, she'll let you fuck her ass too. Still got some videos fucking her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-f0427a536b7f
-
06-08-24 13:17 #5509Senior Member

Posts: 1041Palomanegra29
Anyone else fucking this girl?
Fucked her bare for 200 ppm a while ago, probably 2 years back. Just not really my type for whatever reasons.
She seems lonely and desperate. Always see her active on both SA and SDM.
I am sure she can be easily had these days for around 300 ppm, probably lower if you play your cards right. She was in Springfield, not sure if she moved recently or not.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72566452&nsp=1
https://members.seeking.com/member/ad676d62-8a5d-42bc-af40-2b49651d04b1
-
06-07-24 17:43 #5508Senior Member

Posts: 324Thanks for the tip!
She's not my type, but on behalf of everyone, thanks for the very useful info, brother!
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-24 16:50 #5507Senior Member

Posts: 380Was out there for a wedding last weekend mysticalgold came through the hotel 300 for 4 good rounds lets you cum whereevere but she's pretty beat.
Originally Posted by Kingmaletx
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-24 16:40 #5506Senior Member

Posts: 121CaringHottie on WYP
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...QD2d6AkBzevjlr
WYP is mostly scammers nowadays. I get 5-10 date requests a day. It's like whack a mole, I decline someone and then they pop up the next day with a new request.
-
06-06-24 21:29 #5505Senior Member

Posts: 654The next zelle request
I for a split second thought this was "our type of girl. " An easy one.
We texted for a few days and I was working on a meetup this afternoon. We talked about "arrangements. " Being a cheap monger I say 150-200. She counters with 300. I say I have 200 on me, and she agrees. Ya, almost too easy. We discuss a motel, and she then casually mentions a transfer via zelle. Nope. She tries to work me saying she doesn't want to be stranded.
The next post is 200 isn't a fortune and won't change my life and she doesn't have a lowlife mind. And then ghosted. $200 still in my pocket. One pic in her online bio was her in a red one piece bathing suit (like a life guard) that had "Bae watch" printed on it.
I did reach out to a regular with no answer. but I drove by her house and a minute later she walks up (but going to another monger's car) almost in tears as she really wanted to see me. She was visibly upset and said she would have much preferred going off with me. We've always gotten along well. She loves sucking cock (esp mine). I love to tease her going in and out of her pussy slowly. But the past three days I've called / texted her and haven't hooked up. She's been on stg but very limited these days (I haven't seen her ad in months). Sorry, I won't be offering her number. I won't ask her either. But I could tell she was crushed about having to go to one of you slugs and not jumping in my car with me to have some good fun.
I texted another friend, but she didn't look so great when she got in my car. It was enough I gave her some bucks and said another day.
Both these women are into the dark arts at various degrees. I raw dog them both and CIP. Yeah, I'm a man whöre.
Back to the beginning, the deposit scammer is CaringHottie. I thought she was on Whats Your Price, but she isn't there nor on SA, so just a warning to everyone.
-
06-06-24 14:53 #5504Senior Member

Posts: 1041Tess
If you like dark Caribbean baby with silky smooth skin, wet and tight pussy then give her a try.
200-250 ppm will get you everything bare with CIP and CIA. Enjoy!
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-3f641dfa2881
-
06-03-24 19:06 #5503Senior Member

Posts: 324How did it go?
Is she worth it? Does she look the same as her pics? How is her menu? Feel free to DM if you'd prefer? I'm curious about (CF) and I'm thinking about contacting her.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 14:40 #5502Senior Member

Posts: 1041Another one to block and move on!
Originally Posted by SROnly
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 11:48 #5501Senior Member

Posts: 235Mystical gold has been around here for a while, she is real. Put on some weight over the last 2 years but she is still decent. I have many videos of her as she once posted them to some pay sites. She is a head case but very horney.
Originally Posted by Kingmaletx
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 10:50 #5500Senior Member

Posts: 204Mariexo
I've seen her a few times. Very enthusiastic.
Originally Posted by Kingmaletx
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-24 07:07 #5499Senior Member

Posts: 654YouFoundJaz wants a depsoit
Pass on this one. Tried reeling me in then asked for paypal or cashapp.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...46M3yJLX4YE23b
-
06-02-24 12:02 #5498Senior Member

Posts: 140Quick visit to CT
Coming to CT for a quick business trip. Have not even 24 hours but have some down time.
Managed to message a few of the girls on the Hartford region, and after going through 22 pages of the posts on here (great job, BTW, probably one the best documented areas of the counttry I've seen), so far down to maybe 2 possible who have the time schedule to meet.
Do you guys have any intel on mariexo or mysticalgold? First one hasn't gotten back to me on coins, but mysticalgold said 4 mario coins. Given age and looks, I countered down to 2, but she wouldn't budge and even claimed none of her past contacts pay less than 4 coins. Find that really hard to believe. Don't think I'll proceed with it, but yea, sometimes lonely times cause desperate decisions! 😂.
Any info, highly appreciated.
-
05-29-24 22:46 #5497Banned Member

Posts: 495Cleared
Deleted a bunch of old messages. Should be good now.
Originally Posted by NewAccount456
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






