Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 10281
-
06-03-24 07:08 #8001Senior Member

Posts: 103Daisy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...a/787032866517
I spent some time with daisy over the weekend and unfortunately I can't get that time back.
I like chubby girls, so she fit the bill perfectly. Good looking and clean, nice big bubble butt.
She started the session by telling me the rules. Such a turn off! No DATY, nothing uncovered, basic boring married couple action.
250 hr donation was worth maybe 150.
-
06-03-24 07:06 #8000Senior Member

Posts: 1015Oh ok
Thanks for the info. Yeah that's almost twice what I'll pay. She finally wrote me back at like 1 am too. LOL.
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
I’m really missing Coco right about now. I’m never paying these inflated rates, might have to just quit or better yet save my $80 a week up until I can go to Columbia or Thailand. These Flint girls aren’t worth it
-
06-03-24 00:48 #7999Senior Member

Posts: 351This one told me her SS is $150 and her rates are non-negotiable. I thanked her for the reply and moving on.
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 23:50 #7998Senior Member

Posts: 69Sydney
This is the same girl I posted about ghosting me a couple weeks ago. She did contact me today to say she was sorry and to explain the situation. Bottom line is she's definitely real and has her priorities so no hard feelings from me. I'm currently trying to set something up with her again. Hopefully it works out as well for new.
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 18:57 #7997Senior Member

Posts: 476Replies
She's a little quirky. If you don't send a verification selfie or if you try to haggle her donation before you even meet her she won't respond to you. If she even suspects you are on some BS or disrespectful she won't respond. 150 ss, 250 hr, 350 Hr. Some fetish play is available (at an extra 50 per) but she has to meet you first before that will even be considered. She's gave me a bit of a discount every time, and I asked her why she has done that. She said that I don't try any BS, I'm always on time, and treat her with respect. So take that for what it's worth. I also make sure my hygiene is 100% on point too. It all matters.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 17:30 #7996Senior Member

Posts: 116She will do anything
I don't know anything about Lexi, but the other girl was from the Pontiac area. She pops up on skip the games once or twice a year. Good looking girl who is fun to fuck! As for the clown, I have no idea?
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 14:11 #7995Senior Member

Posts: 313Sting
Almost guaranteed the first one is a GHOST sting. They'll tell you an underage number to bait you.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 10:16 #7994Senior Member

Posts: 1015Huh?
What's going on here?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...y/451622174695
Also.
Anyone seen this Lexi? Any reviews?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...a/050386141070
-
06-02-24 09:50 #7993Senior Member

Posts: 1015Rates
Considering she doesn't like to respond to texts could you share what rates she's asking. I don't want to waste my or her time if it's retarded.
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 21:32 #7992Senior Member

Posts: 476Sassy and sweet Sydney
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/149821396466 I am a sucker for thin and skinny chicks so this has been the only girl that has brought me out of my summer hiatus. I can't say enough good things about her other than the price of her donations, but, she's the hottest thing in Flint right now, so there's no comparison for her. As others have said her GFE is incredible, this girl really loves to get fucked. It's not a show, she truly enjoys to have sex. Sometimes these new girls don't stick around very long so if you're on the fence or need to save up some lunch money in order to go see her I definitely recommend. She's that good. I'm not going to go into every little detail, but if you insist on knowing just shoot me a DM and I will tell you how great it really is.
-
05-31-24 23:31 #7991Senior Member

Posts: 116Keep trying
Well, she is new and she is one of the few attractive STG girls in Flint. She's probably booked up 24/7 right now. Keep trying tho, she does this thing with her hips and its totally worth the wait!
Originally Posted by VehicleCityGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 18:19 #7990Senior Member

Posts: 97No response
I'd love to see this girl but I have not got a response in the 3 days I have been messaging her.
Originally Posted by StanleyTheman
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 17:52 #7989Senior Member

Posts: 1015Smh
She's asking 175 for a SS. LOL.
Originally Posted by Pete52
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 17:48 #7988Senior Member

Posts: 1015Rates
Guys, please negotiate. These girls all seem to be asking twice the normal rate and guys are paying it. Ruins it for everyone else.
Originally Posted by StanleyTheman
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 11:58 #7987Regular Member

Posts: 20Seen her had a good time was very into. It will repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...a/550394904993.











Reply With Quote




