Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 153 of 686 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 203 253 653 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 10281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8001

    Daisy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...a/787032866517

    I spent some time with daisy over the weekend and unfortunately I can't get that time back.

    I like chubby girls, so she fit the bill perfectly. Good looking and clean, nice big bubble butt.

    She started the session by telling me the rules. Such a turn off! No DATY, nothing uncovered, basic boring married couple action.

    250 hr donation was worth maybe 150.

  2. #8000

    Oh ok

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    She's a little quirky. If you don't send a verification selfie or if you try to haggle her donation before you even meet her she won't respond to you. If she even suspects you are on some BS or disrespectful she won't respond. 150 ss, 250 hr, 350 Hr. Some fetish play is available (at an extra 50 per) but she has to meet you first before that will even be considered. She's gave me a bit of a discount every time, and I asked her why she has done that. She said that I don't try any BS, I'm always on time, and treat her with respect. So take that for what it's worth. I also make sure my hygiene is 100% on point too. It all matters.
    Thanks for the info. Yeah that's almost twice what I'll pay. She finally wrote me back at like 1 am too. LOL.

    I’m really missing Coco right about now. I’m never paying these inflated rates, might have to just quit or better yet save my $80 a week up until I can go to Columbia or Thailand. These Flint girls aren’t worth it

  3. #7999
    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/149821396466 I am a sucker for thin and skinny chicks so this has been the only girl that has brought me out of my summer hiatus. I can't say enough good things about her other than the price of her donations, but, she's the hottest thing in Flint right now, so there's no comparison for her. As others have said her GFE is incredible, this girl really loves to get fucked. It's not a show, she truly enjoys to have sex. Sometimes these new girls don't stick around very long so if you're on the fence or need to save up some lunch money in order to go see her I definitely recommend. She's that good. I'm not going to go into every little detail, but if you insist on knowing just shoot me a DM and I will tell you how great it really is.
    This one told me her SS is $150 and her rates are non-negotiable. I thanked her for the reply and moving on.

  4. #7998

    Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/149821396466 I am a sucker for thin and skinny chicks so this has been the only girl that has brought me out of my summer hiatus. I can't say enough good things about her other than the price of her donations, but, she's the hottest thing in Flint right now, so there's no comparison for her. As others have said her GFE is incredible, this girl really loves to get fucked. It's not a show, she truly enjoys to have sex. Sometimes these new girls don't stick around very long so if you're on the fence or need to save up some lunch money in order to go see her I definitely recommend. She's that good. I'm not going to go into every little detail, but if you insist on knowing just shoot me a DM and I will tell you how great it really is.
    This is the same girl I posted about ghosting me a couple weeks ago. She did contact me today to say she was sorry and to explain the situation. Bottom line is she's definitely real and has her priorities so no hard feelings from me. I'm currently trying to set something up with her again. Hopefully it works out as well for new.

  5. #7997

    Replies

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    Considering she doesn't like to respond to texts could you share what rates she's asking. I don't want to waste my or her time if it's retarded.
    She's a little quirky. If you don't send a verification selfie or if you try to haggle her donation before you even meet her she won't respond to you. If she even suspects you are on some BS or disrespectful she won't respond. 150 ss, 250 hr, 350 Hr. Some fetish play is available (at an extra 50 per) but she has to meet you first before that will even be considered. She's gave me a bit of a discount every time, and I asked her why she has done that. She said that I don't try any BS, I'm always on time, and treat her with respect. So take that for what it's worth. I also make sure my hygiene is 100% on point too. It all matters.

  6. #7996

    She will do anything

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    I don't know anything about Lexi, but the other girl was from the Pontiac area. She pops up on skip the games once or twice a year. Good looking girl who is fun to fuck! As for the clown, I have no idea?

  7. #7995

    Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    What's going on here?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...y/451622174695


    Almost guaranteed the first one is a GHOST sting. Has all the hallmarks of it, and will tell you they're underage in the response.


    Anyone seen this Lexi? Any reviews?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...a/050386141070
    Almost guaranteed the first one is a GHOST sting. They'll tell you an underage number to bait you.

  8. #7994

  9. #7993

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/149821396466 I am a sucker for thin and skinny chicks so this has been the only girl that has brought me out of my summer hiatus. I can't say enough good things about her other than the price of her donations, but, she's the hottest thing in Flint right now, so there's no comparison for her. As others have said her GFE is incredible, this girl really loves to get fucked. It's not a show, she truly enjoys to have sex. Sometimes these new girls don't stick around very long so if you're on the fence or need to save up some lunch money in order to go see her I definitely recommend. She's that good. I'm not going to go into every little detail, but if you insist on knowing just shoot me a DM and I will tell you how great it really is.
    Considering she doesn't like to respond to texts could you share what rates she's asking. I don't want to waste my or her time if it's retarded.

  10. #7992

    Sassy and sweet Sydney

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/149821396466 I am a sucker for thin and skinny chicks so this has been the only girl that has brought me out of my summer hiatus. I can't say enough good things about her other than the price of her donations, but, she's the hottest thing in Flint right now, so there's no comparison for her. As others have said her GFE is incredible, this girl really loves to get fucked. It's not a show, she truly enjoys to have sex. Sometimes these new girls don't stick around very long so if you're on the fence or need to save up some lunch money in order to go see her I definitely recommend. She's that good. I'm not going to go into every little detail, but if you insist on knowing just shoot me a DM and I will tell you how great it really is.

  11. #7991

    Keep trying

    Quote Originally Posted by VehicleCityGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to see this girl but I have not got a response in the 3 days I have been messaging her.
    Well, she is new and she is one of the few attractive STG girls in Flint. She's probably booked up 24/7 right now. Keep trying tho, she does this thing with her hips and its totally worth the wait!

  12. #7990

    No response

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyTheman  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/149821396466

    I have had the opportunity to visit with this young lady. Pictures are very accurate and I will definitely will be repeating. Agree with the assessment of NotJeff69. Very cool and personable. Also will stress that no deposit was required. I did pay the higher rate. Maybe now that I've seen her I can get a better deal. She was worth it. But that would definitely kill my discretionary budgets.
    I'd love to see this girl but I have not got a response in the 3 days I have been messaging her.

  13. #7989

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete52  [View Original Post]
    Seen her had a good time was very into. It will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...a/550394904993.
    She's asking 175 for a SS. LOL.

  14. #7988

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyTheman  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/149821396466

    I have had the opportunity to visit with this young lady. Pictures are very accurate and I will definitely will be repeating. Agree with the assessment of NotJeff69. Very cool and personable. Also will stress that no deposit was required. I did pay the higher rate. Maybe now that I've seen her I can get a better deal. She was worth it. But that would definitely kill my discretionary budgets.
    Guys, please negotiate. These girls all seem to be asking twice the normal rate and guys are paying it. Ruins it for everyone else.

  15. #7987
    Seen her had a good time was very into. It will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...a/550394904993.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape