Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 10281
-
05-31-24 10:56 #7986Senior Member

Posts: 173Let the Fun Begin.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/149821396466
Originally Posted by LookingForA10
[View Original Post]
I have had the opportunity to visit with this young lady. Pictures are very accurate and I will definitely will be repeating. Agree with the assessment of NotJeff69. Very cool and personable. Also will stress that no deposit was required. I did pay the higher rate. Maybe now that I've seen her I can get a better deal. She was worth it. But that would definitely kill my discretionary budgets.
-
05-30-24 15:51 #7985Senior Member

Posts: 120In my experience providers that look like this are almost exclusively a scam. Interested in hearing about this one too but not confident. As we say YMMV.
Originally Posted by Tyler72
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 15:30 #7984Senior Member

Posts: 103I haven't been there in years. I might have to do the same.
Originally Posted by BobbieBoucher
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 15:03 #7983Senior Member

Posts: 200Britt Britt
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...t/946122076893
Anyone have any experience with this one? PM if you prefer.
-
05-30-24 13:45 #7982Senior Member

Posts: 103I haven't been there in years. I might have to do the same.
Originally Posted by BobbieBoucher
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 13:35 #7981Regular Member

Posts: 20She is real she is legit you just have to catch her when you can. I seen her at three times GFE. And had a great time one of my favorites.
Originally Posted by Tyler72
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 13:18 #7980Senior Member

Posts: 82Teasers
That one pic of her in stripper attire is at Teasers. I should stop in and check her out.
Originally Posted by Tyler72
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 12:00 #7979Senior Member

Posts: 103Any reports or info
Looking for any info on this one. I like them on the thick side.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...t/211038003788
-
05-28-24 20:42 #7978Senior Member

Posts: 1015Well that's good
I wish her luck. She's a pretty one and seemed sweet too. Glad she's getting out before getting ruined. I saw her a few times and always felt like she was probably the prettiest gal I've ever been with, at least to me.
Originally Posted by BillCo
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-24 15:36 #7977Senior Member

Posts: 331She is sober and retired for the time being I ran into her profile on FB tried to hit her up to see if she still wanted some side income and she was not interested.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 17:56 #7976Senior Member

Posts: 312I must have caught her when she didn't need it, I tried offering less and she wouldn't budge. I'll have to try again.
Originally Posted by NotJeff69
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 17:44 #7975Senior Member

Posts: 116No, that's crazy
I'm not going to discuss what I was charged. That's between me and her, but I will say it was not anywhere near that amount. The prices these girls quote is always a starting bid to be haggled with. Some dudes will pay that tho, but not me, LOL.
Originally Posted by LookingForA10
[View Original Post]
Also no deposit was ask for.
-
05-27-24 17:30 #7974Senior Member

Posts: 312How much did she charge you? She quoted me 250 HHR quite a while back.
Originally Posted by NotJeff69
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 16:58 #7973Senior Member

Posts: 116She's a cool chick, but YMMV
Yup, met up with her last week. Looks just like her pics, maybe the best looking STG girl in Flint right now. I had a great time with her, she is fun and sexy. Her GFE really made me feel like I was her BF, the sex was off the hook incredible, she really put in a solid effort and her conversation skills was way better than most of the sad little girls in Flint. Will be seeing her a lot more as a regular thing.
Originally Posted by BenCollins
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 15:42 #7972Senior Member

Posts: 116Ginger
I've seen her STG ad pop up in the Detroit area a few times in the last couple months under a new name, and she has blonde hair now. I don't remember her new name tho.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





