Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 8263
-
06-01-24 13:38 #6493Senior Member

Posts: 671Heard he's a pain to deal with and charges the girls $140 daily if they're coming in, but that's just what a random pan stripper told me, dunno how true it is.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
Though that does give credit to those who charge a little extra for 3 dances instead of the usual 3/100.
-
06-01-24 12:45 #6492Senior Member

Posts: 124Faith told me we had to get a room to fuck in. Lame.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 11:57 #6491I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878That no good. He charge many money. I no go. Take break.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 10:05 #6490Senior Member

Posts: 281The owner has been hanging out there the last couple of days trying to keep the fun in the lap dance area to a minimum.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 09:59 #6489Regular Member

Posts: 6Visa Sugars
Anybody have visa's insta? Thanks.
-
06-01-24 08:59 #6488Senior Member

Posts: 118Agreed
A very service oriented staff.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 18:48 #6487Senior Member

Posts: 281Good line up at pandoras today.
-
05-30-24 10:55 #6486Senior Member

Posts: 1018Covered? That is a shame.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 23:10 #6485Senior Member

Posts: 1305Ended up seeing her earlier. Had a nice time. 200 for hh with covered services. I'm sure others of you got non covered back in her club days. She says she has about 7 girls working for her but none were there and I meant to ask where I could see them but I (for whatever reason) just simply did not ask before I left.
Originally Posted by GoofyDog
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 16:09 #6484Senior Member

Posts: 66Unique
Lakewood on Bridgeport. She's good with communication.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
I think she prefers appointments by text and keeping address to herself until appointment is made. She's trying to keep things private.
-
05-29-24 14:17 #6483Senior Member

Posts: 1305Do you have an approximate location for this place? TIA.
Originally Posted by GoofyDog
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 13:33 #6482Senior Member

Posts: 66Unique is now Down South
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...n/044036113883
Unique (from Kittens, Pandoras, etc.) has her own nice spa down in Lakewood for those of you that miss her. She looks great and put together a great spot.
-
05-29-24 08:38 #6481Senior Member

Posts: 64Schedule
Do you know what days she is there?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-24 17:42 #6480Senior Member

Posts: 299Ugh lame. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Avn11
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-24 14:41 #6479Senior Member

Posts: 1102Luxe.
Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69
[View Original Post]
She still is taking cumshots.










Reply With Quote






